Sleep

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

My eyes couldn’t take it anymore. It was getting all droopy and my sleepy head keep on knocking onto Kai’s shoulder. Kai soon looked at me and smiled.

 

Kai: Hey, you sleepy?

 

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

 

Me: No.

 

Kai: You liar.

 

He smiled as he got up and placed his hands under my knees and my back. He swiftly carried me up which made me scared for a moment.

 

Me: Kai, I can walk you know?               

 

He scoffed.

 

Kai: Which part of limping is walking, my princess?

 

How did he know?

 

Me: How..?

 

Kai: I saw you ‘walking’ by the pavement to your house. Thought that I should cheer you up since you looked very much stressed.

 

Hmm, never really thought that my facial expression tells me about my feelings. First time.

 

He climbed the staircase and carried me like I was some kind of feather. I was so glad to have him as my best-friend. Or friend, in general. Siwon and Kyuhyun are my friends but it is as though there was an invisible wall separating us all. But, with Kai, I felt blessed. I encircled my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the cheeks that made him blush.

 

Me: [Thought] Wow! He blushes too? Shall we make this fun?

 

I gave him the second one. Then the third one. And forth one. After the fifth, I stopped to look at his face. He turned crimson red.

 

Me: Hey, don’t blush. Heehee, you’re cute.

 

Kai: Nope, I’m handsome.

 

Me: Huh! Says who?

 

Kai: Says you, remember?

 

 

 

I glanced up to him, still with a frown. He started mouthing me something.

 

Kai: Why are you angry?

 

Me: I’m not! I’m just embarrassed that I made a fool in from of my neighbors and their handsome son.

 

I mouthed him back. I though he didn’t catch the last phrase cause he didn’t really react to it so I just let it be as it is.

 

 

Kai: I saw.

 

Now, it’s my turn to turn red. I blushed so badly. He saw this and chuckled.

 

Me: SHHHHHH!..

 

I closed his mouth to silence him. I didn’t want to wake Mum and Dad up. They must have been very tired. I just wanted them to sleep soundly. Suddenly, he kissed my palm that was covering his mouth. I let go. He lifted me up and kissed me on my cheek. And again. And again. I was getting rather ticklish so I squirmed. We were in front of my room anyways so he let me go and carefully placed me on my bed. It was dark so I switch on my orange night lamp. It was rather gaudy I should say but it also had its calm feeling also.

 

My bed had space for both of us but Kai decided to only have his torso on the bed and kneed down next to my bed. He propped himself up with his elbow and placed his head on his palm. He was about to ask me something when he saw my scrapped leg.

 

Kai: What exactly happened to your leg?

 

Me: Ouh, I got tackled real bad during a Netball match at my school.

 

He went over to my study table and took my first-aid kit. He dabbed the alcohol swab on my bare skin, it made me flinch for a second. The pain was unbearable so I grabbed his arm, telling him to stop.

 

Kai: Hold on. I’m about to finish.

 

He carefully wrapped at my scrapped parts and threw away all the wrappers. He came back, kneed on the ground and laid his upper torso on my bed.  He came closer, kissing my leg from top to bottom. I was frowning, more confused than angry. What..?

 

Kai: A kiss for a fast recovery.

 

I gently smiled.

 

Kai: Hey, JiEun. I have yet to ask you this. Can I have the princess's number?

 

He held out his hand phone. I laughed at his childishness and fulfilled his wish. When I gave him back his phone, he looked at my number, satisfied. Then, I was altering my position then I heard a click. Kai took my picture! How dare he!

 

Me: Hey!

 

Kai: [Laughs] That was so cute! > <~ This is gonna be my contact picture of you.

 

Little did I knew, he puts it as his phone’s background picture.

 

I wanted to sleep but suddenly didn’t want to. I couldn’t sleep. Stupid brain.

 

Kai: Can’t sleep?

 

Me: [Sigh] You have no idea.

 

He scooted next to me and combed my hair with his fingers. He did it for a few minutes till my eyes, yet again, turned droopy. Kai slowly stood up, kissed my forehead and went to the window. He skillfully climbed out and went back home.

 

I has one last look at the window and went to bed. Smiling.

 


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! This is the second part fer da double update! Anyways, heard about EXO attending SHINee's Concert 2dae?~ Well, let's comfirm THAT!~


tumblr_m7ia60DELU1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

 

Heehee, sweeet~ Okay, so moving on. Kai heard! Damn, should have just acted like I didn't know. Hmm, best-friends all the way!~ 
~~ I just submitted my application fer a poster ecspecially fer this Fanfic. Please await:)
And also await fer da double update later tonight on 10 KST!~