The Beginning

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Kim Jongin. My friend. My best-friend. My soul. My love. My boyfriend. My all.

 

Another day, another journney we must go through.

 

I just finished bathing, stepping out to the cold hard floor. A cold wind blew pass me, making me shiver for a moment. It rained. I gripped onto my towel and twirled my hair into a bun.

 

Me:[Thought] Wasn't it sunny when I woke up just now? Ouh well..

 

I just dressed up, getting ready to send Kai on his first day. He has just been selected to be in the SWAT Team. It was my dream to be there, his too. Being selected to be in that team has made me so very happy. But I don't know what it is, I felt that something seemed amiss. Well, nothing could destroy this day for me.

 

I went out to the front porch with Mum and Dad, tugging to them tightly. A bus was gonna fetch Kai, along with some other recruits. Kai had been a great trainee so he was placed Head of Department upon arrival. How cool is that?!

 

I was at the parkway, waiting for the Kim Family to come out and bid Kai goodbye along with us. I guess Kai had finished packing so I was just being very much excited for him. I was strolling around our front porch when I stopped by a wiltering flower. I had shades of grey on its yellow petal, all pale and frail. Well, I guess that's what you get when Winter's coming.

 

I felt pity for Kai, he had to leave for duty as we celebrate Christmas. Sure we have celebrated it together before but just spending the first few snowfalls together is always the best. Snowflakes would melt on our warm skin. Last year, Kai and I had our first snowflake melted on our tongues as we were kissing. As soon as both of us could feel it, we smiled as the kiss grew passionate. Both our parents were getting 'busy' in their rooms that they kicked us out. I wouldn't be shocked if my Mum were to announce that a baby is coming.

 

Talking about that, Kai and I had recently done it again. Ouh, you know. IT! But we had a great situation leading to IT. Mum, Dad and the Kims went out for some cruise on a 2 Days 1 Night trip, leaving the both of us stranded at home. Kai came over and suggested to watch a movie. So, while I was preparing some late night munchies, Kai used my laptop and began surfing the web. I ordered Pasta Delivery and a few Chicken Popcorns since I was craving for it for quite some time now. So I prepared it all in a plate and went back upstairs.

 

As I sneaked inside, I could see Kai's eye dilate. He couldn't seem to tear his attention from the laptop screen. I put the food down beside him, making him jump while still turning red. I just happen to bob my head to the side and saw some lewd pitures of girls on the screen. I screamed.

 

Kai: I-I can explain.

 

Me: What is it?!

 

Kai: I didn't press it, I swear! It was a pop-out!

 

I believe him. My computer have been effected by many viruses lately and many weird pop-outs have appeared. But looking at him being lost is just so cute~

 

I didn't even give him time to completely say everything. I just ran out of my room. He chased after me and hugged my waist, throwing me onto my bed. I end up falling on the bed. With him on top of me. With half of his shirt lifted up due to the impact. And our skins touched. Now, tell me. Aren't you the least bit with it? His hands s under my shirt and you now what happens after that.

 

I the last few petals the wilting chrysanthemum has left. When I heard my name being called, I stood up straight and smiled. 

 

Kai.

 

He was all ready with his backpack, hugging his mum. My family came over and all greeted the Kims. It was really a pleasure having to met them. Just then, Kai's bus came. Kai paid respect to the parents and then turned his attention to me. My eyes started to turn moist. He came over to me and hugged me. Both of us were really hugging each other tightly as he started to lift me up. I didn't now why but I had the feeling that I shouldn't let him go. At all. That I should keep him for myself but I know that I was being selfish so I loosen my grip on him. He didn't give in. Instead, he held on to me even tighter and began burying his face into my hair. I just have this sudden attraction to him, making me not wanting to let him go.

 

The bus honked and made Kai release me. He gave me a quick kiss and bend down to my height.

 

Kai: Princess, just remember.

 

I blinked my eyes multiple times.

 

Kai: My heart is always yours. Always remember that, Baby.

 

Right then, my stomach stung. It hurts for a moment but got better instantly.

He got on the bus and began fistpunching his mates while insisting to be at the window side of the double seater. He began waving at us and even threw us a few of his 'Flying Kisses'. The bus got smaller and smaller as it drove by the road finally disappearing at a turn.