Dirty Kiss

I'll Never Break Your Heart

I was accompanied by Min out the cafe to make my move. We gave each other a comforting hug and we said our well wished.

 

Min: JiEun-ssi, stay strong and always trust yourself. Be safe.

 

As we both let go of each other, she gave out a glowing smile and waved me goodbye. I waved back and shout out thanks. She went in first since there was a costumer at the counter so I slowly walked away while eyeing Fluffy Snow. The vibe captures me, making me feel so attached to it. I knew that one day I'm gonna come back to this shop. Soon.

 

Not long later, I was back in the bus heading home this time. I was relieved at some point but at the same time, I was feeling bad to had even done this all because of my boyfriend or what ever he was. I'm very much confused with my feelings and couldn't help but have a headache over it. I was just staring in blank space all the way through my bus ride. I got off when I suddenly snapped out of my trance and at the corner of my eyes, I could see a whole lot of people alighting the bus. I sling my jacket on my arm and carried my bad on my shoulder. 

 

The wind was really soothing, it helped me calm down and feel relaxed. My locks of gair were gliding with the wind, making my face feel like a million dollar. It felt magestic and cooling that I've just had to shut my eyes for a moment. Since I knew where to walk, I was not really scared of where I was walking though a little cautious.

 

Suddenly, my mind seem to have answered all my questions and worries in an instant.

 

Should I breakup with Sehun?

-Yes

 

Will you wait for Kai who is not certain to be waiting for you himself?

-Yes

 

Will you be happy in life?

-Of course

 

Though these are the answers my precious brain is giving, and I'm thankful of that, I still could not carry out the plan. I was like a little coward to do so.

 

I blinked open my eyes when I had to cross the road. Now, I was passing by my school which looked pretty haunted for all I care. I may have been there for 5 years but the sight of it at night scares me everytime, no matter how many light they switched it on. But usually, they would only switch on the spotlights that where shining the School's plague outside the gates. 

 

I was casually closing my eyes again, trying to get in the mood when scurrying of shadows appeared on my closed eyelids. I gently opened my eye. Usually, I would get pretty mad about it because it's not everyday I would get a relaxing walk especially since I got into High School but instead I was too relaxed to get angry at all. The worst could have happened and I wouldn't even care.

 

I saw 2 figures embed together, having lips to lips action.

 

JiEun: [Thought] Wow, these kids sure have nothing to do at this beautiful night.

 

I was approaching closer to them but I didn't bother to look at them; how awkward could it have been to have eye contact with any one of the couple who were.. ermm.. 'busy'? I heard a slight bump which probably means they're both against the wall, still making out. Damn, that was hot! I just walked away smiling, thinking about how much fun it could have been for the both of then when..

 

That smell..

 

That cologne. I've smelled it somewhere before. No way..

 

I turned around, my hair flew away making my face turn to the both of them. I gasped.

 

Sehun. No.

 

You know what, deep in my heart, I was not even surprised. That's it, my mind is made up! I appraoached the hot chemistry couple and grabbed onto his wife beater, jerking his back. Then, the best part came. A tight slap. Right on his face. With a metal chair. [Sorry, it got a little serious XD~ Just keeping it up wif a simple joke^^]

 

I wish. I just pulled his wife beater and stared hard at him. He was rather shocked but later smirked at me and gave me that look filled with lust. He then placed his strong hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

 

I'm not gonna lie, I melted. I actually did. But a rough tug on my hair woke me up from the trance of his eyes. That girl was pulling my hair, having a frown up her face. Sehun later let me go, leaving me in the hands of that ferocious girl. That's when I saw her face, shining through the moonlight. Now's it's obvious.

 

Kerri. One of the juniors that knew about Sehun from Day 1. She and 2 of her friends were always together, even when they told me about how rough Sehun was with his ex-girlfriend, Min. Once again, not surprise. For a junior to have a fling with a fellow senior makes the girl or boy superior. But that's weird, didn't make cohort kinda stopped the hierarchy nonsense? Well, I must be wrong then.

 

Kerri: What are you doing, b****?!

 

She's lucky I'm in control of my emotions.

 

JiEun: Well, what are you doing with him? Late at night?

 

Kerri: What is it to you, JiEun? Shouldn't you be at home too?

 

Sehun just stood there, crossing his arms and smirking, finding this conversation amusing.

 

Sehun: Yeah JiEun, what are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy entertaining someone that actually wants me?

 

He came nearer to Kerri, slinging an arm around her waist. 

 

Ouh, so that how's you're gonna play, Sehun? Okay, let's makethis game even more fun. I'll makes sure I'll get the last laugh.

 

JiEun: Well, I was meeting Min. Ouh, you remember her don't you, Sehun?

 

Sehun grip on Kerri began to drift. His eyes dilated and was practically speechless.

 

Nice, now let's go a little deeper.

 

JiEun: She still misses you, I guess since you left her a mark on both sides of her arms. Too bad her BROTHER was not there. He would have totally loved her more than you ever did.

 

Now, Sehun was losing it. Well, I don't give a damn!

 

Sehun came closer to me and held onto my arms, digging his slender fingers into my skin. I winced but then a reflex action occured. I slapped him hard on the face. And this time, it was real.

 

At the corner of his lips bled, that was how hard the anger contained in me started blasting. Kerri ran up to him in her irritating squeeky voice, not only making me curl but also Sehun I bet. Sehun shurgged hard at her touch, making her feel scared. Now he's facing me.

 

Sehun: If you didn't know, it's over between us.

 

JiEun: Ouh, I was about to say the exact same thing.

 

Sehun looked at me in disbelieve.

 

Sehun: I thought we loved each other..?

 

His eyes got droopy while waiting for my answer.

 

JiEun: We did. I did..

 

I left the couple there with those last words hanging in the air.

 

I continued walking back to my place, breathing in the cold air and soothing wind that's laid on my face and breeze pass my hair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

First off, lemme slap my self and bang my head on the wall. I apologise sincerely to ALL my readers and silent readers! I was busy with celebration and exams, I've yet to have time to update. Now that I'm staying up for a late nighter, I might as well update:)~

Heehee.. I just watched BAP's Weekly Idol. couldn't stop laughing^^~

I hope eu guys enjoyed this chapter. Be prepared, Kai is coming back soon.. Or will he..?:D~

Comment and suscribe:) Ouh yeah! Btw, I've decided NOT to update my Chapter 19 since Jason is trying his best to revive all the missing and deleted chapters. So, I'll just ;eave it at that^^~