Still In Love

I'll Never Break Your Heart

3 years have passed and my life has really been a wonderful dream. Being 24 this year, it had made me realise how much I love the people around me. Friends, family; everyone.

 

I was woken up by the sunny glare coming from my window. I was about to change side when I was practically immobilised by a pair of hands. It felt like a Koala was clutching onto me. It had a warm feel though, I'm not gonna deny that fact. I could briefly carve out a face nuzzling in my hair. I heard several moans and the rustling of my bed, making my tummy go insane.

 

Kai: Damn you, Sun.

 

I couldn't help but giggle.

 

Kai: HOLY ! YOU'RE UP?!

 

I cracked up hard that Kai slapped my tummy hard, making a weird sound which made me chuckle even more. It was so severe that I accidentally rolled out of my bed, knocking my forehead on the side table. Kai scurried out of my bed, helping me up. He continuosly rubs my forhead and blow on it.

 

Kai: That's what you get for laughing at me.

 

Just then, I heard Mum's voice.

 

Mum: Ji Eun, come down now. I've prepared breakfast.

 

Kai: Guess I've gotta leave now.

 

He was already in the spidey position at my window, ready to jump out.

 

Me: Sigh, sometimes I wonder why you climbed throught my window at night.

 

I asked while leaning at the edge of the window. Kai came to a halt and turned around to face me.

 

Kai: Well, I just wanna be with you. And by the way, your mum doesn't know I'm here.

 

Mum: Kai, I made an extra set just for you. You can come down too. Be sure to wear.. something.

 

Me: ..and you were saying?

 

Kai: ..0_0~ How did.. How did she know?

 

Me: Well, she's a housewife. She knows the smell of the house, even by a little change.

 

Kai: No, I mean how does she know I don't sleep with my shirt on?

 

Me:. .. ah.. uhm.. Now that you mentioned it. 0_0!~

 

Kai and my eyes got rounder and bigger. He quickly turned and prepared his fall when Mum's voice can travelling to my room once again.

 

Mum: Guys, come down now. And please don't jump. You're gonna hurt you leg if you do so, Kai dear.

 

We both sigh. Kai came from the back and hugged my waist while whispering to my ears.

 

Kai: How she knows, I will never understand.

 

Me: Okay, I'm gonna head down first. You go and wash up first.

 

Kai: You stinky girl! Aren't you gonna do something to yourself before going to the Dining Table?

 

Me: Hey, this is my house! Mum and Dad won't be angry at me:)~

 

Kai: Good point.

 

He gave me a kiss on the lips and went to the restroom. I bun up my hair loosely and rubbed my eyes while carefully stepping down the steps. Dad just took his seat and he began unfolding the newspaper. Mum was pouring the Orange Juice when she saw me.

 

Mum: Morning!

 

Me: Morning Mum! And Dad~

 

I placed both my hands on his shoulders, bend myself to give a peck on his cheeks.

 

Dad: Good morning to my two beautiful ladies.

 

Kai: Morning Mr and Mrs Yi:)

 

Dad: ..and a manly-voiced lady? Who..?

 

Dad searched for the voice and saw Kai. Dad is always hyped up when Kai comes.

 

Dad: Ouh, morning Kai! Come and have breakfast with us!

 

All of us are now at the table, praying before digging in. Then, Mum started a topic.

 

Mum: So Kai, your mum said that you have an exciting news for us. What is it?

 

Mum asked while propping her head with her wrist. Now all eyes were on him.

 

Kai: Ouh yes, I just received a letter from the Academy. I'm now officially under the SWAT Team.

 

I placed my utesils down and covered my mouth. I stared at Kai and slowly teared down. My parents were thankful about the news.

 

Mum: That's great!

 

She came over and gave him a kiss.

 

Dad: Congrats, my son!

 

Dad gave him a fatherly hug while patting his back. After Dad released him, Kai came over to me and engulfed me.

 

Kai: Yes, my princess. I got our Dream Job just for you. 

 

Tears streamed down my face instantly.

 

Kai: Seems like the leave I took away from you is all worth it.

 

And so, we continued our meal filled with laughter and smiles.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

2 subscribers! SWEEEEEET!~ Comment and subscribe:D!~

 

Warning! 

 

If you wanted a decent ending, the PREVIOUS chapter was the end of the first part. Now, come the more tragic parts.

 

There's gonna be tears, heartaches and more tears PLUS MORE IN DEPTH ROMANCE and love. Please look forword.

 

Now,
































..the journey begins.