Epilogue

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, dear readers.

Thank you for reading the story of my parents, Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong. I hope you are happy knowing they are finally together. Yup, my Daddy Jae decided to follow appa to come back to Seoul. That’s what we call LOVE. They were destined to be together. They are YUNJAE. Appa and Daddy Jae remarried one week after Daddy Jae returned to Seoul. Their wedding had been simple yet beautiful, with only closest friends and family members were invited.  Appa and Daddy Jae spent every second of each day together. They did everything together and for each other. Every time they were apart when appa have to travel for business, appa will call Daddy Jae about thirty times a day and sometimes they will talk on the phone till midnight telling each other how much they loved and missed one another.  That's how it should be, right?

Let me introduce myself. I’m Jung Karam. I am the son of Jung Yunho and Kim Ara. I’m sure you already know how I was born into this world. THANK YOU GRANDPA JUNG JAEWON!!! It’s all because of your effort!! But, grandpa, I’m not angry with you. Not at all. May you rest in peace. It was the past, we should forget about the past and look forward to the future. Right? Good things still happened to me though. *wink*

My mother, Kim Ara, accepted that Appa Yunho and her don’t belong together. They were not meant for each other. My mother took care of me by herself. Of course my appa never forget his responsibilities towards me. He provided everything to make sure I had a life as a Jung and live as a Jung. He brought me to his house during a weekend whenever he was around in town. At first, I didn't understand why he didn't live with us. Then I understand about Daddy Jae and baby Changmin but they were not in Seoul and that was why appa always travelled, he had been looking for Daddy Jae and baby Changmin. My mother remarried one year after Daddy Jae came back to Seoul, to a successful businessman, Song Seung Hun. One year later, my sister, Song Si-yeol was born.

Two years after Daddy Jae came back to Seoul, he received an invitation for a wedding. Uncle Yamapi’s wedding. Uncle Yamapi sent his private jet to fetch our family. Appa  didn’t want to go but he allowed Daddy Jae and Changmin to attend the wedding. I was the one who cried so hard. I didn’t want Daddy Jae and Changmin to go to Japan because I was afraid they will not return to Seoul again. In the end Daddy Jae had to take me along with him. I was so happy because I can make sure my baby Changmin will come back with me. We arrived at the wedding just one hour before the ceremony started. That's the first time I met Uncle Yamapi. He was so handsome. The wedding was held at the prestigious hotel in Tokyo. Uncle Yamapi's father, Yamaa Yamato, a prominent businessman in Tokyo seemed very happy with our arrival. Especially when he saw Changmin. Daddy Jae left us with Grandpa Yamato and went to talk with Uncle Yamapi in the groom's waiting room. When Daddy Jae came out from the room half an hour later when the wedding was about to start, his eyes were red. What they were talking about, until now, nobody knows. Maybe he'd been so happy to meet again with Uncle Yamapi. I asked Daddy Jae about why his eyes were red, Daddy Jae said that he was 'very happy' because Uncle Yamapi was finally getting married. I heard it was an arranged marriage because Uncle Yamapi failed in his deal between him and his father. Ah yes. I forgot to inform, Uncle Yamapi's bride is a famous supermodel, Ms. A.Losh Kim, now Madam Yamaa Ah Eun.

Changmin kept close relationship with his so called 'family' in Tokyo and when he was big enough to travel alone, Grandpa Yamato sent his private jet to fly him to Tokyo to spend his school holidays with him and of course with his Uncle Yamapi's family too. Uncle Yamapi has two kids. A boy and a girl.

For the first one week of my baby Changmin returned, he always nagged and sometimes cried to Daddy Jae. I asked Daddy Jae why baby Changmin was upset. Daddy Jae told me that he wanted to go back to his house in Tokyo. He wanted his Uncle Yamapi and Grandpa Yamato. I was so freaked out at that time. Changmin even came to me and told me that he wanted to see Uncle Yamapi and asked me to tell Daddy Jae and appa to take him back to Tokyo. My poor baby. I didn’t know who was Uncle Yamapi at that time. I was so worried if Daddy Jae really take him back to Tokyo to his uncle Yamapi again. So I never leave his side again. I gave him all my toys. I wanted him to be happy here. I will wait for him outside the bathroom when he took shower. So often that we took shower together, play with bubbles in the tub. I will not eat if he doesn't want to eat his food. I will sleep on his bed whenever I was at appa's house even though I have my own room there. I told appa that I didn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter