Chapter 41

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jaejoong looked at him. 'He truly cared. Somewhere deep down in that torn soul, he cared.'

"Do you think you can just pretend nothing happened, Yunho? That it will not be in our lifes in the future? Don't you feel curious what happened to me and Changmin for the past three years?"

Even though Yunho was dying to know more what has happened to Jaejoong especially about him and Yamapi, it is the best for him not to ask. He trusted Jaejoong. He knew Jaejoong for too long to understand him and he knew Jaejoong wouldn't do anything foolish and beyond his imagination. And now he is willing to forgive and forget.

He pulled Jaejoong to sit on the couch, facing each other. Yunho took Jaejoong's hands into his and looked deep into the doe eyes. He gathered himself and with a small and almost silent sigh he calmly said,

"I want to start a new life starting from today. What had happened to you for the past three years is your memory, Jae. I never gave up on hoping that I will find you one day and you would come back with me. Every second I prayed that you and Changmin are saved and most importantly is that you're still be mine. And now my prayer was answered and you're still mine. I will not ask anything more than that. I owned Yamapi for him to provide a safe place for my family to live and for taken care of my family so well. I don't hold any grudge against him."   'But I wont't let you meet him again.'

Jaejoong took a deep breath and exhaled. "I love you," And Jaejoong meant it. He truly do. Every fiber of being him loves Jung Yunho.

"I love you." Yunho pulled him back into his arms. And Jaejoong felt safe in those arms. Safe from the nightmares that hunt him down for the past three years.

"Promise me something?" Jaejoong asked.

"Anything."

"Never leave me."

"I swear to God I'll never let you go again." Yunho said. He fished in his pocket for something. "I keep it with me all the time. It helped me hold on to reality, and the fact that you're near." Yunho say, opening his palm for Jaejoong to see what's in  it. The ring. Jaejoong's wedding ring. "It's what kept me alive in three years apart from you, and it keeps me alive now." Yunho said, softly. Yunho took Jaejoong's hand and slid the ring into his ring finger. "'it's perfect."

Jaejoong collapsed in Yunho's arms, and Yunho kissed his head. His warmth radiating through Jaejoong's body. The feeling of doubt, quickly escaping. Yunho's lips met Jaejoong's and for just one moment, they we're the only people in the world. And they feel that 'thing' again, blooming in their chest.

"There are something I want to ask, though." Suddenly Yunho said.

Jaejoong look up at him. "What is it?"

"That day when you came to my hotel room, I really thought I'd lost you. You broke my heart when you said good bye to me. Why? What was on your mind that time?"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with teary eyes. "Everything happened so fast. I was not thinking of anything when I went to see you that day. I was happy and maybe that was the best for me at that time. For three years I've been living in a lie, with anger, pushing you out of my mind. I really dont want to care about you anymore. But when I reached home, when I looked at Changmin, the memories of the first day you brought him home came alive to me. You've complete my life. You and Changmin completes me. It was the happiest day in my life. It was the day that I swear I can never love anyone else but you. I cried the whole night, Yunho. I missed you so much." Jaejoong said it all with tears running down his cheeks.

Yunho shifted next to Jaejoong and pulled him into a tight hug. Yunho held onto Jaejoong like he was his life preserve. Jaejoong was hugging him back and they were both crying and sobbing.

Yunho covered Jaejoong's cheeks with his hands and looked up at him. "I did mistakes and that caused me to almost lose you. It's a life punishment if I really lost you, Jae. I was so stupid. I'm so sorry." Yunho wiped the tears on Jaejoong's cheeks with his thumbs and crashed his lips on Jaejoong's. Jaejoong's arms circled his neck, pulling him closer.

Jaejoong whimpered breathlessly when Yunho pulled his mouth from his and trailed his lips along his jaw.  "I can't lose you again."

"I know. I don't want to lose you either."

"I want you to listen to me," Yunho breath was hot against his face. "Listen and remember what I tell you. No matter what else happen in the future, I want you to remember what I tell you right now."

Jaejoong nodded slowly, still a little stunned from the intensity of the kiss.

"This is real. This is the truth. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the one for me, Jae. Only you. If I don't have you then I dont have anybody else." He kissed Jaejoong again; The kiss was gentle, loving and with every heartbeat it grew deeper, Yunho's tongue slipping in to caress his, and yet it remained nothing more than a gentle,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter