Chapter 34

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DreamerA+: Four chapters for today!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yunho sat on the couch in his hotel suite. ‘I found you, Jae. I’ve finally found you.’ A smile was plastered on his mouth. He leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes, but all he could see was Jaejoong's shocked expression in the short moment that they met each other’s eyes.

He couldn't explain how he felt when he saw  another man's hand circled Jaejoong's waist. ‘Are they lovers? Are they in a relationship? Changmin  seemed very close to that guy.’  Infuriated beyond words, he sat up, trying his hardest not to scream in anger. Jaejoong was in front of him, yet he couldn't say anything to him, much less hold  the pale beauty in his arms.  However what pisses him off even more was that he wasn’t allowed near his son. He could only watch as Jaejoong walked away from him with Changmin in his arms.

Yunho sipped his hot coffee slowly. He took a deep breath, inhaling the heady aroma of coffee that fills the car as he sat nervously inside his rented car, which was parked across the road not far from the coffee shop. He had waited patiently since early morning with hope of to be able to see Jaejoong again. The hair at the back of his neck stood on end when a car pulled in right in front of the shop.  He felt a twinge of resentment  when he saw the figure that came out from the car and went inside the shop. It was the waiter from the day before, the one that kept Jaejoong away from him. Thirty minutes later the man got into his car and drove away. Yunho followed behind, but gave him enough space to avoid arousing his suspicions. The car in front of him drove fast enough to appear to be urgent. 

"Go now." The words uttered by that man echoed in Yunho's ears as he drove. The image of Jaejoong's startled eyes looking at him, engraved in his brain. He could still sense the fear that had clenched his heart when the scene at the café played in his mind.

Yamapi had been thinking all night. He needs to keep Jaejoong and Changmin away from Yunho. They had been his life for the past three years. He tightened his gripped on the steering wheel. He felt more nervous now that he has found Jaejoong after three years of searching and judging from his reaction, the strange man won’t let Jaejoong walk out of his life easily.

After five minutes driving, Yunho parked his car twenty meters away from where the black car had parked in front of an apartment building. Yamapi got out of the car and without a backwards glance, went inside the building.

'I search for you up to now, my baby… I'm not going home enpty handed…'

For the next ten minutes, Yunho continued to wait inside his car as he became more and more frustrated. This is because, his only other option is to go and wait for Jaejoong at the man’s car, and that was not a good idea. That guy definitely will not allow him to be near Jaejoong, he thought. He wanted to talk with Jaejoong alone. Without interruption from other people.

‘Jaejoong was just confused. So if I could just talk to him without people interrupting us, he will know that I still love him and Changmin.’  Yunho attempted to console himself, his mind repeating the same thing again and again. Finally, he saw Jaejoong came out from the building’s entrance  with Yamapi following behind carrying Changmin in his arms. ‘My son.’ He thought. His stomach churned. His heart constricted.  A sudden pang of jealously hit him right in the stomach.

Jaejoong opened the passenger door and slid in. Yamapi gently put Changmin at the backseat. After he buckled the seatbelt for the little boy, he went to the driver’s side and drove the car. Unknown to them, Yunho was following behind them carefully.

"Where are we going Uncle Yamapi?” Changmin asked from the back seat.

Yamapi took one quick glance at him, then turned back to the road ahead. “Grandpa invited you and daddy to have dinner with him tonight. And you are going to stay overnight there.” He said smiling.

Jaejoong looked at him in surprise. His gaze then narrowed into an accusing stare. “You didn’t mention this to me just now, Yamapi.  You should have told me first. And it’s still early to go there for dinner.”

Yamapi shrugged. Not averting his gaze from the road ahead of him, he asked, "Do you want to go somewhere first before we go to my father's house?"

"No. I just don't like it when you do something like this. It’s like you are kidnapping us." Jaejoong said, frowning in annoyance.

Yamapi chanced a quick glance in his direction and noticed the scowl on the pale beauty’s face. Sighing, but not regretting wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter