Chapter 14

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they reached the honeymoon suite, the bellboy opened the door and put the suitcases in the closet and handed Yunho the key card. Yunho hold the door opened, Jaejoong went inside and stood in the middle of the room which was filled with flowers. Mostly lilies. Jaejoong turned and blushed at the look on Yunho’s face; he shook his head slightly as if in disbelief. He had waited so long for this moment, so long to finally get to this place in their lives. The wedding and reception had been everything he could have dreamed of, and now here he was, in a wondrous place, with the only person he would want to be there with. At that moment, it was all so perfect, so perfect it almost felt surreal. He was almost afraid it was all a wonderful dream instead of reality.

'Thank you, Grandpa.' Jaejoong thought. His face suddenly turned glum. Sad.

Yunho frowned slightly at the somewhat distant look on Jaejoong's face. "Jae, are you okay? What is it?" he asked with a small amount of concern.

Jaejoong blinked, a little surprised, but managed to nod. "Yeah, I'm okay," he replied softly. "Do you think Grandpa is going to be all right, Yunho?" Jaejoong asked with worried tone.

"We just pray that he will be okay. But, umma was right. Grandpa would want us to go on with our lives and not wait in the hospital for him. We'll visit him first thing tomorrow morning." Yunho gave him an assuring smile.

Jaejoong smiled. “Well then, let's not worry.”

Yunho nodded.

“So . . .” Jaejoong said, standing facing Yunho. Biting his lower lip. His heart beat was beating rapidly.

“So . . .” Yunho echoed. He can sense how nervous Jaejoong was.

Yunho took of the jacket of his tux and laid it on the couch, his eyes never leave the beauty. He knew how Jaejoong’s feeling right now. He needs to calm him.  Seeing him standing there blushing, he's balling his hands into  fists. He himself needs to stay calm too. Stay Calm!

He stepped closer to Jaejoong and stood in front of him. He looked into his eyes. He ran the tip of his forefinger on Jaejoong’s cheek. “You’re beautiful.” He looked at him with so much love, and longing. He circled his hands on the small waist and pulled him to his chest. He bent down and whispered, "That's exactly what I was thinking."

"Really? So now what?" Jaejoong whispered back.

Yunho moved his hands to his back and rubbed softly. "At the very least, we could change into something more comfortable?"

Jaejoong chuckled. "Sounds like an excellent place to start."

"Let me help you." Yunho whispered and started to remove Jaejoong's suit. Then he leaned in and nibbled at the back of his neck.

“Yunho…”

“Shhh….I'm not going to bite. Well, at least not unless you asked.” He whispered.

Jaejoong giggled. “That tickles.”

“In a bad way?” He smirked as a dark pink blush creeps its way up Jaejoong's face.

“No.” he buried his face in Yunho's shoulder in embarrassment.

Yunho held Jaejoong close to him. He’d been waiting for this moment for too long, and now he was going to enjoy every last moment of it. He tilted Jaejoong's chin and leaned forward, his nose brushing his cheek before his lips puckered out to brush against his cold skin. Yunho held his lips to Jaejoong's jaw for a moment before kissing up his cheek until his lips finally met his for a tender kiss. "Do you want to feel something more than that?" A wicked glint twinkling in his eye as he gazed at Jaejoong. The corner of his mouth turned up in a smirking grin. 

Before Jaejoong could ask what he was thinking, he slipped an arm under his knees and scooped him into his arms. Jaejoong squealed as he automatically wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck, letting his head fall back and laughing as Yunho carried him easily to the bed and lay him down.

He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled the smaller man to sit next to him, “How about we get rid of the rest of these clothes?” Without waiting for the answer, his hands started doing the job.

Jaejoong blushed. “How about we turn off the light?”

Yunho got up and turned off the light in the bedroom and flipped on the light over the sink in the bathro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter