Chapter 18

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was diligently packing for the trip, which they would be leaving to the airport in fifteen minutes. "All set up and ready to go," Yunho said smiling alone looking at the two suitcases.

"You're all packed up, right?" Jaejoong queried looking at him.

"Yes!" he said with a salute.

"Good," Jaejoong responded, settling a last pair of socks into the tiny leg of Changmin.  "We are ready." Jaejoong said smiling at Changmin as if he was talking to him. He’d  bent down and took Changmin into his arms.  How could life get any better than this? He giggled at the thought.

"Yay! We're going for a holiday!" Cheered Jaejoong to Changmin who was seated on his laps in the car. The seven months old baby looked at his daddy and giggled as if he understood what he'd said.

Yunho who was seated next to him smiled. "Relax, Jae. I take this trip as our honeymoon since we didn’t have a proper one before." Yunho said sweetly as he started rubbing his hand on Jaejoong’s tight.

Jaejoong pouted. He looked at Yunho, which had an indescribable look of happiness, and an almost 'I know something you don’t'  look on his face.

'Where did this idea came from anyway?' Jaejoong was wondering. “So where are we’re going Yun?” He can tell this holiday is going to be great.

“Umm.. do you have any idea?”

“I might have but I still don’t know where we are going, tell me.”

“Nop. What if I’ll give you a hint?”

“Okay, go on then,”

“Mmm... well... I changed my mind, so you'll have to wait." Yunho said with a big triumphant grin on his face, so Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at him when he was looking away.

Jaejoong was about to ask him again, but the driver informed them that they had arrived at the airport terminal. He sank lower into his seat, he guessed he will just have to find out.

The airport terminal was busy as usual. People from all ages, race, and backgrounds come and go. Some waiting for arrivals, some going for check-ins, and some are just coming in from the arrival door. They walked side by side with Jaejoong craddling Changmin in his sling carrier while Yunho was pushing the luggage trolley.

“Jae, we are early. We still have another 20 minutes before we can go inside the departure lounge. Why don’t you and Changmin sit here first, I wanted to buy some magazines at the bookstore.” He said pointing to the bookstore located nearby.

“Yea, okay.” Jaejoong replied. He sat on the waiting chair with Changmin still in his sling carrier. Yunho parked the trolley

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter