Chapter 28

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Six more chapters for today!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Where is my father?” Yamapi asked the housekeeper he met as soon as he entered his father’s house.

“Your father is in his study room.”

“Thank you.” Yamapi said, hurriedly to the said room. He knocked on the door, and in respond to his father’s call, he swirled into the room, closing the door behind him. His smiling gaze took in his father, seated behind his desk, directly in front of him.

"Dad, I need your help."

"Well, good to see you again son and welcome home. Finally, your GPRS is working." His father said sarcastically.

"Dad, please, cut that out. I need your help."

"And why I should help you this time?"

"Dad, will you listen to me first?" He asked numbly, smiling for the first time in a while when his dad rolled his eyes.

Yamapi sighed. "Okay, dad. I will stop messing around and I'll get a job." He pursed his lips and looked down at his shoes like a little boy was waiting for his punishment.

His father's eyes opened wider in disbelief. 'What on earth is happening to him? That wasn't something can happen easily.' He nodded then smiled. "That's a good returns." He clapped his hands once. "All right, what kind of a help do you need from me?"

Yamapi looked up and smiled. “Thank you, dad.”

After he told what he needed to say, he went up to his bedroom. Throwing his jacket on the couch, he slammed his body onto his bed and started thinking. Thinking of his hair, his lovely soft skin, his black doe eyes, his sweet pink lips "… ! Why are you beautiful? He didn't know anything about Jaejoong. He had to keep reminding himself that he didn't even know Jaejoong before today. How come he felt like they had known each other for so much longer that he felt like he wanted to protect him and make him happy? At the sudden thought he smiled instantly. 'He will be more beautiful if he’s smiling. Then I must always make him happy. And no wedding ring on his finger!' Thinking about it made Yamapi smiled even wider.

Yamapi opened his wardrobe, looking at what he could possibly wear to dinner in few hours. Even though he has his own apartment and been living on his own, but he still had his clothes arranged nicely in the wardrobe. He scanned through his clothes and decided on a black pants, with a white shirt. He laid the clothes on the bed with a smile on his face. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then dressed.  After making sure that he had everything he would need for the day he grabbed his car keys and then headed out of his bedroom and down the steps. Seeing that it was already six o’clock, he walked faster out of the house to his car. He need to buy something before he fetch Jaejoong for dinner. He jumped in the driver seat and started his car and then pulled out of the driveway.

Jaejoong was just finished putting on Changmin’s shoes when the door bell rang. He forced a smile on his face and went to open the door.  “Hi” Jaejoong said holding the door open. “Come on in.”

Yamapi realized the smile that Jaejoong showed to him was forced but it’s enough to make his heart sing. “So, are you ready to go now?”

“Yes. I’ll go get Changmin.”

Yamapi nodded and then mumbled, "Still nervous?"

Jaejoong nodded, feeling a bit jittery. "Yes, I'm still nervous,"

Yamapi smiled warmly and said, "Don't be, you’ll be fine." He fished out something from his pants pocket.“Jaejoong, take this.” He hold out a cell phone to him.

Jaejoong blinked, surprised. “Why were you giving me a cell phone?”

Yamapi walked closer to him, reached out for Jaejoong’s hand and placed the cell phone onto his palm. “You're new here. And I’m your only friend you have here now. So, if you need anything you can call me anytime. I’d already saved my number.”

“Yamapi, I…..”

“Go get Changmin, I’m hungry.” Yamapi cut him mid-sentence.

The ride to a restaurant was in a silence stretched on for a few minutes until finally Yamapi couldn't take it anymore. "So are we going to have quiet time this whole ride or you're going to tell me something or ask me anything?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Jaejoong looked at Yamapi. “I’m sorry?” Shaking his head as if he didn’t understand what Yamapi just said.

“Okay. I understand that you’re not in the mood to talk. But you need to loosen up a bit. You’ve taken a very long step to come here and left everything behind, so make it worth.”

Jaejoong looked at him in disbelief. “You're really a …"

“Yes, I am.” Yamapi cut with a chuckle. "Okay, I'm sorry."

Silence.

Yamapi glanced at Jejoong. "Do you trust me, Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong looked at him in brief silence before he answered him. "I do trust you, Yamapi."

"Good. That's all I need to know." Yamapi answered simply and concentrate on his driving.

Yamapi pulled up in front of an expensive restaurant, handed the keys to the valetboy, and went to the passenger side of the car to help Jaejoong with his son.

As they stepped inside the restaurant, Jaejoong was amazed with the courtesy they received from the staffs in the restaurant. The waiter greeted them with so much of courtesy and led them to their table. Baby chair was ready in place and choices of bottled baby food line up on the table. Jaejoong looked at Yamapi with curious look.

Yamapi shrugged. "I told them that I'm coming with a friend and a baby. Changmin needs to eat too."

"You told them? I don't understand."

"This is my father's restaurant. I can ask them to do anything. That's why."

And that's when Jaejoong became aware of the fact that the section that they were seated in was fairly empty. "Aaaa.... no wonder they treated you like VIP."

"Okay, enough about my father, you choose which bottle Changmin would like best for his dinner. I’ll ask the staff to warm it up and then we order for our self." Yamapi said reaching out the menu.

Jaejoong pursed his pink lips as he looked over at the baby’s food. He picked two bottles and handed it over to Yamapi.

“You really eat a lot, don’t you Changm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter