Chapter 11

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong opened the front door using the key given by Yunho earlier and wheeled two suitcases in. ”I'm home.” He said while eyeing around the apartment and saw Yunho in the kitchen.

Yunho came around the counter, wearing a red  apron with oil stain on it and holding a pot holder, smiled sweetly at Jaejoong. "Good, because I have dinner almost ready." From the corner of his eye, he saw Jaejoong smile in amusement, but he said nothing.

Yunho grunted after a minute, his smirk pulling up his lips again and walked to him. "What's so funny? He asked, wrapping an arm around the small waist and pulling him closer. "What is it?" He shrugged, pecked Jaejoong on the lips.

Jaejoong pulled away, he half smiled. "I just hope you didn't burn the food." Jaejoong grinned.

Yunho chuckled. "I'm a good cook if you want to know."

"I know." Smiled Jaejoong.

"I presume that is a compliment," Yunho replied genially, leaning closer for another peck on Jaejoong's lips.

The sound came from oven timer indicated the dish was ready.

Yunho clapped his hands once. "Hold that thought. The roast is done." Yunho said and hurried back to the kitchen.

Jaejoong looked at his two suitcases. "Shall I just put these in the bedroom first?"

"Sure. There are some room in the closet to hang your stuff. The dresser is full though." Yunho answered from behind the counter.

“In that case, I'll just wait to unpack the non hanging clothes then." Jaejoong tossed his jacket on the table and the prenup slid out on the floor. He wheeled his suitcases into the bedroom and started to unpack.

"Dinner's ready.” Jaejoong heard Yunho’s voice from the kitchen.

“I’ll be there in a second.”

Jaejoong walked back to the dining table. He helped by pouring water into glasses. Yunho shuffled the stuff on the table and noticed the prenup on the floor. He picked it up.

“What's this?” Yunho asked turning to Jaejoong whose face showed slight curiosity.

“Oh, that. The prenuptial agreement your grandpa dropped off this afternoon at my class.”

He stood for a brief moment and his right eyebrow arched slightly. “He went to see you? Are you going to sign it?” Yunho handed it to Jaejoong.

“I'm not sure yet.” Jaejoong answered as he saw Yunho's pouty face. Taking the papers from his hands, Jaejoong plac it on the nearby desk. He looked at Yunho, quite a serious moment. “Do you want me to?”

“I'm not sure either.” Yunho looked to Jaejoong and studied his face. "Something is worrying you, Jae." A statement from Yunho.

"Yes, how did you know?"

He said quietly, "We are friends. Best friends. I knew you , Jae.”

"Oh, yes we are. I'm a bit worried you see." Jaejoong said, fidgetting with his fingers.

"You worried if I think you marrying me for my money."

Jaejoong looked deep into Yunho’s eyes. "Yes. You don't think that I'm marrying you for your money, Yunho?" he asked him in a light tone.

Yunho said gently, "No, Jae. That's not you. I never think like that." His voice was assuring.

"Because I'm not. Money is nice to have, isn't it? But it isn't as important as other thing. If...if I say I'll marry you, it wouldn't make any difference to me if you were on the dole." His eyes never left Yunho when he said it.

Yunho stepped closer to him and took both his hands in his, lowered his head and kissed Jaejoong on his lips. A gentle kiss. Jaejoong glanced up to see amusement twinkling in Yunho's eyes as he peered down at him. It reassured Jaejoong so that he said, "Well, that's all right, then, isn't it?" He saw the change came over Jaejoong's face, he nodded once. "Perfectly all right. It's you I'm worried the most. I'm sorry for what grandpa had done."

Feeling a blush begin to creep across his own pale cheeks, Jaejoong distracted himself with minutiae. He swiftly raised a hand. "It's okay, Yunho. I'm not angry with grandpa. Not at all."

"Let's just put this prenup thing a side first, okay? Come, dinner is waiting. Let's eat while it's still hot." Yunho said cheerfully and pulled Jaejoong to his seat before taking his own.

"I'm starving." Jaejoong said throwing his dazzling smile.

"Hey, I haven't say welcome to you, yet." Yunho looked at him with a grin.  He rose and walked to him, he bent down and softly pressed his lips against the pink lips. "Welcome to our home." he mumbled softly at his earlobe. Yunho felt a quiver went through Jaejoong's body.  He smiled at him and walked back to his chair. He carved the roast and put a portion on Jaejoong's plate and then served himself.

Jaejoong took a bite. “This is really good.”

“You sounds surprised.” Yunho said with a big smile.

A slow admiring smile crossed Jaejoong's face. “I must admit I am, because I remembered the burnt food when we were in Japan.”

“Jae, that was different. That was ten years ago when we were still in college”

‘You keep telling that. Never admit.” Jaejoong muttered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunho, ready for bed, standing looking out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter