Chapter 12

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho, now fully dressed except the suit coat laying on the couch, carried two steaming mugs of coffee out of the kitchen and put them down on the table. He walked back to the kitchen and poured the cereal into a bowl filled with fresh milk. Jaejoong, ready for his day, stepped out of the bedroom. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut by Yunho.

“Uh uh. Drink your coffee first.”  Yunho said pointing to one of the mug.

Jaejoong took a sip. "There. Satisfied?"

"No, but it'll do." Yunho carried his bowl to the table. "Did you want something? I've got cereal and oatmeal. There's eggs in the fridge."

Jaejoong grabbed a green apple from the fruit basket on the kitchen counter. "This will do.” He took the first bite of  the apple and smiled, the apple was sweet.. "So our wedding?"

Yunho put down his spoon. "Yeah. So how long do you have left on your annual leave?"

"About a month."

"Okay, we have our time frame."

"What's wrong with the original plan of me moving in with you for now and getting married in a year or so?"

"Because, if this morning is any indication, I won't be able to hold out that long." Yunho chuckled.

"Why would you?"

"Because, as I said earlier, you deserved a traditional wedding night."

Jaejoong tilted his head and raised his eyebrows. "Since when? Since I told you I was a ?"

"That's part of it...." He admitted with a grin. "And if I were to wait that long....."

"What?" Jaejoong's eyes widened as he stared at him.

"Nothing." He chuckled slightly and immediately stayed quiet when he noticed Jaejoong was staring at him.

Jaejoong saw a muscle twitched in Yunho’s jaw and suspected he was trying not to laugh. "Oh. Really. I know for a fact it's never made you want to rush a wedding with any of your girlfriends."

"That's because they were girlfriends and not friend who happen to be... you."

"Oh, there's such a difference." Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

Yunho tilted his head and smile innocently. "Actually there is."

"What is it?"

"I cared about you, Jae. I want to do things right with you and not to hurt you. Because if I did, I don't think I could live with myself." Yunho said, looking deep into his eyes.

Jaejoong blinked. And stared at him for a moment, and then blinked again before finally asking, "What makes me so special, and not them?"

Yunho leaned forward and reached for Jaejoong's hands on the table. “Jae, you've been a constant in my life for so long, that I'd feel lost without you.” He smiled and continued. “I love the way you look at me like no one ever has, and I love the way you love me like no one ever has. I realised it now, Jae,...that... I can't imagine spending my life with someone else... without you.” Yunho knew he had an effect on Jaejoong, he just needed to figure out how to get him to stop fighting what was already there between them. This was a whole new feeling for him.

Jaejoong was left speechless when Yunho came around the table towards him. His hands came up and cupped Jaejoong’s cheeks, simply staring at him long and hard before his head moved in and pressed his lips against Jaejoong’s. Jaejoong's eyes widen for a moment before they closed as pleasure ran through him. Jaejoong slid his hands to Yunho’s waist and pressed his body to him.

Yunho hand ran up Jaejoong’s back, one hand slid into his hair, cupping the back of his neck as they broke the kiss, needing air. Their foreheads were pressed together as their eyes were still closed. “It’s a good way to start a day. Let’s make it a habit.” Yunho said, smirked. He checked on his wristwatch.  “Oops. I've got to go. I have meeting with an important client today.” He pulled away, took his empty bowl to the sink and rushed to the couch to grab his suit jacket. “We'll continue this tonight.” He walked back to Jaejoong and kissed the top of his head. "A movie and then dinner?" he asked, and Jaejoong grinned, nodded.

"Okay. We'll meet at home. I’ll be here before six." Jaejoong said.

"Good then.  See you tonight." He rushed out the front door.

Jaejoong was left breathless. He shook his head, amazed at how powerful the kiss had been. "Hooboy." He scrubbed a hand across his face. His cell bleeps on the desk. When he opened the message was from Yunho.

Forgot to say, I love You  :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One week had passed since the first day Jaejoong moved into Yunho’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter