Chapter 23

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day.

The day Jung Yunho will sign his marriage registration with Kim Ara at the Marriage Registration Office. Today is the day. The day Jung Jaejoong will become Kim Jaejoong once again.

After all the pain, all of those emotions, he finally got rids of those regrets, to fulfil such a desire and be rid of all those fears, it was a feeling so profound it had actually hurt. He cannot be selfish to deny Yunho's existence.

Jaejoong sat in the living room, Changmin was on his laps. Soon he heard the bedroom door being closed, he felt Yunho walked over and kissed his cheek, "The faster I get this done, the faster we will get back our life, Jae. Stay with me, please, baby."

Jaejoong nodded his head. He understood. Only two weeks as Yunho promised.

“I won’t be long, baby. I will come home immediately after I signed those papers. Wait for me here, okay?” Jaejoong just looked at him, he was visibly upset. And helplessly Yunho walked out of the room filled with guilt.

Yunho had said sorry so many times. Jaejoong had lost count.  Yunho had asked forgiveness with tears. Jaejoong wiped his tears and hugged him in return. He trusted Yunho and that's what he's going to do. To endure the harsh fate that is happening to him. For the one that he love.

The sound of the door shutting awoke  Jaejoong from his sleep, he was too tired to even sit up all of the emotion yesterday had totally worn him out. He laid there on the sofa with his eyes closed. He heard him entered the room. "Yunho?" he asked, sleepily.

"Shush baby...it’s okay" He kissed his forehead.

“You’ve back.” Jaejoong said and managed to sit up.

“I am. To you.” He pulled Jaejoong into a hug. "Only to you."

Jaejoong pulled away to be able to look into his eyes “But you are now someone else husband.”

“I’m only yours.” Yunho stated. He slowly kissed him. Jaejoong let it linger as he had wanted to hold that moment forever. This was his best friend, a father for Changmin. The only problem is that he was now somebody else's husband. He finally broke the kiss.

"Yunho....." He started to say.

"Jae," He said. "I love you. Please, whatever you're about to say don't say it."  He kissed him again. “Where is Changmin?”

“He is sleeping in his crib.”

“Good.”

"What's the time now?" Jaejoong asked, as he looked at him.

"It's just gone eleven. Come, on we'll go back to bed for a while" Yunho explained.  He lifted him in his arms and carried him to the bedroom. "You feeling okay?"

"Tired" Jaejoong explained, as Yunho placed him onto the bed, he kissed him on the forehead, "Really tired" Jaejoong continued.

"I know baby...I'm sorry." After he put Jaejoong on the bed, he stood up, took off his shirt and trousers slipping under the covers. He slid his hand over Jaejoong's waist and let it rest on his stomach as he slid closer to him. "You sleep." Yunho told him taking comfort in having him so close.

"I love you, Jae," He murmured.

"I know. I love you too, Yunho,"

Jaejoong woke up at hearing the sound of crying Changmin. Next to him, Yunho was sleeping on his stomach with his face only inches from his. Yunho's hand wrapped around Jaejoong's waist. He looked at Yunho. My ex-husband. My best friend. He felt like his one year marriage was a dream. He’s single again. But with a baby.

Gently he lifted Yunho's hand away from his stomach and slipped out of the bed. He picked Changmin up from his crib. “You hungry, Minnie? Let’s get your milk.”

Jaejoong was sitting next to Changmin's chair watching him biting his baby’s biscuit when Yunho came to the kitchen with a small smile on his face. He reached for Jaejoong's hands and pulled him to stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter