Chapter 35

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A series of knockings was heard at his door. Yamapi forced his eyes open and groaned at the light that had successfully penetrated the curtain in the room and was shining brightly in his face. He looked at the blinking digital clock on his bedside table. It’s barely seven thirty in the morning. His head felt heavy as he had a sleepless night. This was his second sleepless night in a row. Through, It seemed that his thoughts didn't care if he sleeps or not. They were determined to keep him conscious, thinking and worrying.

"Young Master?” a voice said. Recognizing the housekeeper’s voice, Yamapi swung his legs off of his bed and walked lazily to the door and opened it. “What is it?” He asked.

“There’s a man whom wanted to see you downstairs. He said it’s urgent.”

Yamapi hesitated for a moment. “Thank you,” He took few minutes to refresh himself in the bathroom and make sure he looked presentable before he walked down the stairs. He wondered who could it be that wanted to see him at this early hour in the morning. His eyes scanned the unfamiliar silhouette of the visitor as he took slow steps down the stairs. He stopped at the last step of the stair and stared wide-eyed at the visitor standing before him.

Jung Yunho stood there, staring at the huge family photo on the wall, feeling his heart pounding erratically, creating a lump in his throat. In truth, he had never felt so nervous before in all of his life, as he waited anxiously for Yamapi. Yunho turned at the sound of the footsteps behind him.

“How did you get in here? Who let you in?” Yamapi asked, his voice rose with each question. His feet kept him rooted to the stair, as he stared at the tall visitor with shock all over his face.

“I did.” His father answered, walking out from behind him. “I found him sleeping inside his car outside the gate after I came back from my morning jog.” He shot Yamapi a look that told him to behave while he gave Yunho a warm smile, then left for his study room.

Yamapi turned to Yunho. “What do you want?” He asked, slightly put out after being told off by his father.

“I’m Jung Yunho.” The tall visitor said before being interrupted by his disgruntled host.

“I know who you are. Just state your reason for being here.” Yamapi cut in, his voice hostile as his arms came up to cross over his chest.

“Ahh, I’m… sorry to disturb you so early in the morning but I wanted to talk to you.” he said remembering some of his manners.

Not missing a beat, Yamapi retorted. “Then talk.”

“You know why I’m here. I need to talk to them." Yunho said, his voice almost a whisper. Feeling the hostility directed at him, he ran his hand through his already messy hair, so that he wouldn’t do something he’d regret.

Clearly not willing to back down, Yamapi replied in the same hostile tone. “And you know what my answer is.” Judging from the change in his expression, Yamapi could tell Jung Yunho hated his answer.

Yunho’s face had a pained look. “Please let me meet my family. I need to talk to Jaejoong."

"What makes you think by coming here today, you will be able to see him?" the younger of the two asked, his glare unrelenting.

"Please give me my right. They are my family. Changmin is my son.” Yunho’s voice broke, feeling a little helpless.

Yamapi's head snapped up and he narrowed his eyes upon hearing Yunho's words. "You lost your ing right when you asked him to sign the divorce paper." Yamapi said through gritted teeth.

Yunho sighed, his hand ran through his hair again, only to gripped it tightly. "I don't have to explain to you how stupid I was at that time. You have no idea what happened. You weren't there. So stop trying to tell me what to do!" Yunho snapped. He took two steps towards Yamapi, and so desperate not to lose the love of his life, he knelt down in front of Yamapi. “Please I beg of you. Let me meet Jaejoong. Even if just for a few minutes.”

‘He just doesn't give up, does he?’  "Get up." Yamapi's voice growled.

Yunho felt an invisible hand took hold of his heart and squeezed it until he was fighting to breathe. But he is not going to give up now. Not now. Not when Jaejoong and Changmin are just a few feet away from him.

"Get up!" Yamapi barked out, his voice reverberating in the living room of his father’s house. His large hands curled into tight fists as he fought to contain a scream that threatened to unleash from his throat.

Yunho didn't want to. He’s determined not to get up until Yamapi allow him to see Jaejoong. He didn't think he could even leave now. He didn't have the coherency or stren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter