Chapter 42

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yunho held open the door for Jaejoong  and offered him his brightest smile, in addition to the kiss as he ushered him inside. Jaejoong squatted down in front of Changmin so their eyes were level. “Minnie, this is our house now. Let’s go in.”

Changmin holds his daddy's hand and walked in together into the house his daddy used to live. Yunho carried the suitcases in and closed the door behind him. Jaejoong stopped after few steps, inhaled the familiar smell and exhaled slowly. A look of confusion crossed Yunho's  face for a brief second until he realised  that it was the smell of home fragrance oil that caught Jaejoong's attention. It's Jaejoong's favourite. Jaejoong turned to look at Yunho and they exchanged gazes. And the entire exchange went so fast, felt so natural, so familiar and comfortable, like a well-worn routine they've been doing for ages. Yunho has the urge to take Jaejoong into his arms and kiss him passionately to welcome him back to their house but since Changmin was there he has to hold the thought. Changmin might be thinking he’s eating his daddy’s face.

Jaejoong  walked up to the living room and moved to flop onto the couch before hideous memories flashed behind his eyes. He wondered for a moment when his life fell apart. It was not hard to believe that he'd been happy living in that house. They'd been happy together. He blamed himself for everything. For his pain, Yunho’s pain. It was his fault the last three years their life were hell. He sighed and dropped his head in his hands.

“Daddy.” Changmin’s voice awoke him from his bad dream.  Jaejoong inhaled deeply removing his hands from his face and looking at Changmin who was standing next to him looking with curious look.

Jaejoong noticed the worry look on Changmin's face. He needs to distract the boy's attention. ”Minnie, daddy will show you around the house.”  Jaejoong stood up and pulled the small hand with him. "Wait, daddy need to take something from the bag first." Jaejoong went to his bag seated on the couch and took out the picture of him and Yunho he took before he left the house three years ago and he walked to the telephone table and put the frame to the place where it belongs. Jaejoong turned to Changmin and dragged the little boy with him.

Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh when he entered the kitchen. This was the place he loved the most in the house. The place where he and Yunho will talk about how they were going to spend their day during breakfast or how their day went during dinner. The silence in the house ate away at him. Jaejoong decided he had enough of his emotions for one day. He should be happy, crying tears of joy for being in his heaven again.

"Jae," Yunho called from his back. His voice was soft.

Jaejoong turned to look at him with a smile plastered on his face. Without a word he walked up to Yunho and embraced him tight. “Thank you for bringing me home. This is where I should be. This is where I belong. With you.” Jaejoong pressed a kiss onto Yunho’s lips.

“Daddy!” The small voice was calling. He was standing in the same spot his daddy left him, pouted.

“Oh my God, I forgot about him.” Jaejoong whispered softly. Both of them let out a chuckle. “Minnie, come, daddy want to show you where you slept when you’re small.” Jaejoong went to him and pulled the small hand with him.

Jaejoong entered his bedroom with loud thumb in his chest. This is where he shared his intimate moments with Yunho. The room was neat and everything was just the same. Nothing's changed. Jaejoong caught sight of a picture on the bedside table on Yunho's side. A photograph of him and Changmin when they were at Saipan Island. Taken just few days before he left the house. Sadness filled his eyes at the very memory of it.

"I slept every night looking at you and Changmin." Yunho suddenly said. He knew Jaejoong was staring at the photo. Jaejoong turned to Yunho with a smile. Yunho nodded once and returned his smile. 

Changmin’s crib still there next to the bed.

“Minnie, this is where you slept when you’re baby.” Jaejoong explained then lightly placed his hand on the crib's railing.

“Minnie sleep here tonight?”

“No..no.. Minnie sleeps in other room.” Yunho answered. He turned to Jaejoong and shrugged his shoulder.

Changmin grabbed Jaejoong thigh and hold it tight. “Minnie wants to sleep with daddy!” he shrieked.

"Oh. Thanks for the help." A pout formed on Jaejoong's lips

Yunho saw the pout and he just couldn't help but smiled at him with puppy dog like eyes.

“Okay, daddy will sleep with Minnie in Minnie’s room, okay?” Jaejoong said to comfort him. Changmin nodded. "Let's go and let's see your room." Jaejoong looked at Yunho and Yunho immediately pointed at Karam's room. Karam's cosy bedroom was was equipped with queen size bed, a large wardrobe and a bright colour painted wall. Stuffed toys arranged neatly in a corner.

"Changmin can have this bedroom if he wants. I'm sure Karam wouldn't mind." Yunho whispered to Jaejoong.

Changmin looked around the room and complained, "But this is not Minnie's room. Daddy, let's go home."

"We're going to re-do the guest room to his liking. Anything that he wants. I'll ask Karam to use the guest room until the room is ready for Changmin to use. I'll get the interior designer to come first thing tomorrow morning.' Yunnho said firmly but his voice was soft, looking at Jaejoong.

"Don't worry. Changmin just trying his luck." Jaejoong whispered back.

"So, what time do you want to go out for dinner?" Yunho asked.

"I don't feel like going out tonight, Yunho. Changmin is also making things difficult. Why don't we just order for pizza delivery. Changmin likes pizza."

"Sure, no problem.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yunho, I'm home now." Jaejoong said, lying on the bed beside to Yunho after put Changmin to sleep with much difficulty.

"Yes, baby, you're home." Yunho said propping himself up on his elbow. Yunho  looked down at Jaejoong who had snuggled in his arms.

"I love you so much." Jaejoong whispered.

"I love you too, baby." Yunho leaned forward and kissed Jaejoong's lips and Jaejoong was kissing him back. It was soft and tender kiss at the beginning then turned to more agressive.

Everything went well.

Finally.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunho was sipping his coffee when Jaejoong entered the kitchen the next morning. He looked exhausted. He slumped at the kitchen table, and groaned. "I need coffee." he sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter