Chapter 39

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It’s been two days since Jaejoong saw Yunho in his hotel suite. For those two days he tried to live a normal life. For the past three years actually he'd tried to led a normal life. Hell, half of the time he would say he failed miserably. Still, he tried. He'd forced Yunho out from his mind, but for some reasons he could not force Yunho out of his heart. Jaejoong would find himself thinking about him and their time together. Every time he looked at Changmin, Jaejoong would resonate Yunho presence in his heart, which sent him to find solace in his spinning.

Yet, in other ways it had led to the best things in his life. No. Nothing justified Jaejoong's actions. Jaejoong needed to remind himself of that every time he remembered Yunho’s face staring at him, pleading for some kind of understanding and approval when all he could give him was his disappointment and regret. The problem was that he couldn't be the person he had been. A lot had changed in those past three years and Jaejoong couldn't stay the same anymore.

He and Yamapi... well, they had a... special relationship. They weren't dating, but sometimes, Jaejoong felt like they were. Yamapi had always been there for him whenever he needed a shoulder to lean on or someone to listen to him. Jaejoong knew Yamapi cared a lot about him. He cared a lot about Yamapi too. Jaejoong just didn't know in which way. It didn't help that he could never find the right words to say to him though.

Jaejoong sighed deeply and rubbed his aching forehead.

The day has come. It's Tuesday.  It was just him and Changmin with nothing coming in between them. In many ways he felt blessed because he had Changmin, who he wouldn't change for anything. He loved Changmin beyond reason and would do anything to protect him. He actually did. His eyes turned to Changmin who was playing with his toy train after they had their breakfast.

"Minnie," Jaejoong called, patting the space next to him on the couch.

Changmin put his toy train on the coffee table and went to sit next to his daddy. 

"Daddy was thinking. Let’s spend the day together. Only two of us. Let's go out."

"Where are we going, Daddy?"

"How about we go shopping for some new toys?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yayyy.. Minnie like shopping." Said the small boy cheerfully.

"Now, go take your shower and get ready. Daddy need to make a phone call to the shop and tell them that daddy is not going for work today." Jaejoong said while his hand ruffled Changmin's hair.

Jaejoong was very thankful to Yunho for brought Changmin home three years ago. There’s no word to describe how he felt at that time. Eventhough Changmin is only his adopted son, but he love him with his dear life. Changmin was everything to him, and he would do anything for him.

Jaejoong walked  with a smile on his face thinking of Changmin as they strolled along the street. Only the two of them. Something he wanted to do for a long time. The streets were crammed with tourists. They walked along the busy street taking in all the sights and all the cute little shops. Holding in one hand he had a bag of shopping, in the other he was holding Changmin’s hand to control the little boy, who wanted to run around like a mad boy.

After two days of sleepless nights, today, Jaejoong felt very happy. So happy that he let out a laugh unconciously. Changmin looked up at him and and asked, "Daddy, why are you laughing?" he asked curiously, looking at as his daddy.

Jaejoong put down his shopping bag and squatted down, leveled up with Changmin’s eyes. “Nothing, Minnie. Let’s go for lunch then we go home.”

Changmin nodded.

“What do you want to eat today?” He asked Changmin.

“Noodles!" Changmin said jumping up and down happily while clapping his small hands together in delight.

 Jaejoong smiled and ruffled Changmin’s hair. Standing up carefully, he picked up his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter