Chapter 40

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Yunho pushed the luggage trolley with trembling legs. He felt like a dream. He didn't know wether to cry or to laugh. He still couldn't believe what had happened to him. Life has it's cycle. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. He has been so up in the sky when he was his family. Jaejoong and Changmin. He has been right at the bottom down when he lost everything. Life is full of surprises, you can never guess. He was so sure he can bring Jaejoong and Changmin with him back to Seoul. But until he met Jaejoong in his hotel room, he wasn't sure anymore. He and Jaejoong had sacrifed a lot to have Karam carry Jung's name. He has to make it worth.

'Am I dreaming?' He thought.

He turned to his back, Jaejoong was walking right behind him carrying the crying Changmin in his arms.

He smiled.

Yunho decided to hold on his return to Seoul and stay another day with his newly found family. Jaejoong was right, abrupt departure was not good for Changmin when the little boy was still looking scared at him as a stranger. Changmin started to cry when Jeajoong told him that they were going back to Seoul and will not be waiting for the arrival of his Uncle Yamapi. Changmin's cry brought Jaejoong's heart into pieces. But he has to do this. The life Jaejoong had given to Changmin was a fantasy and now is the time for him to bring Changmin back to reality.

At the hotel registration table, Yunho had asked for a joining room for them. He understood Changmin's situation where he is still a new guy for him. To be in a same room with a little boy who was expecting for his uncle at the airport but his expectation was shattered when his daddy told him that they were leaving the airport with a 'stranger', was not a good idea.

As soon as they entered the hotel room, Changmin started crying again. He’d been crying all the way from the airport, not letting Jaejoong a single second. Jaejoong put him down on the bed gently, tears stinging his own eyes. He changed Changmin to a fresh set of clothes he had brought and ordered a dinner from the room service menu.

"Minnie, you're a good boy. Listen to daddy, okay?"

"Daddy, Minnie wants to go back to our house. Uncle Yamapi and grandpa are coming back today. Minnie wants to see Uncle Yamapi." Changmin was still sobbing.

"Sweetheart, listen, we are going back to our house but our house is not here. Our real house is in Korea. It's time for us to go back. We'll stay here for one night and our flight to go back to our real house is tomorrow morning." Jaejoong arranged his words carefully.

"But why the bad man is here? Are we going with him?"

Jaejoong swallowed hard again and showed his sweet motherly smile. It's not Changmin's fault he called his appa 'a bad man'. It was his fault. For, he never tried to explain to Changmin who was the man they met in the coffee shop from the start. Adding to that, Jaejoong felt guilty that he never tell Changmin that he actually has a father. In Changmin's life, all he has only his daddy, Uncle Yamapi and Grandpa Yamato. Jaejoong sighed. He picked the crying boy up and sat him on his laps and hugged him close onto his chest.

"Minnie, there's something daddy needs to tell you now."  He looked at Changmin. When he didn't receive any responds from the little boy, he continued. "That man is not a bad man. He will not do any bad things to us. That man is your appa. Your father."

"Daddy lying. Minnie wants Uncle Yamapi."

"No, Minnie, daddy not lying. He really is your appa. Uncle Yamapi is just our friend."

“Why appa didn't stay with us?"

"Because daddy was mad at appa that time. Daddy was mad for a lot of reasons, and when people are angry, they do and say things that they don't really mean. At that time daddy was very angry, so daddy decided to come here with Minnie and leave appa alone in the house. Now it's time for us to go back, Minnie. Appa is here to take us back." he tried to find correct the words. "Appa is a good person sweetie. He really is. He loves you and daddy very much."

Changmin looked at his daddy. "Uncle Yamapi also love Minnie."

"Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter