Chapter 20

You're The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho woke to the sound of pouring rain outside and his own sobs inside.  'It's just a dream.' he thought. He couldn’t remember the dream much.  He remembered Jaejoong screaming and in a lot of pain.  At least he thought it was Jaejoong screaming.  In his mind now it sounded like Jaejoong.  But it could have been anyone he supposed.

He lost count of the times he has literally pinched himself and jolted awake in the past two days, trying to figure out if what was happening was reality or just a dream. He felt Jaejoong next to him and hugged him tighter and kissed the back of his neck.  He snuggled in and tried to go back to sleep.  He couldn’t remember the dream much.  He remembered Jaejoong screaming and a lot of pain.  At least he thought it was Jaejoong screaming.  In his mind now it sounded like Jaejoong.  But it could have been anyone he supposed. He tossed and turned for another hour before he finally fell asleep.

Yunho woke up the next morning feeling groogy. He blinked slowly, roughly tried to clear his vision and clear his head. He turned to Jaejoong’s side of bed but found only sleeping Changmin next to him. He sat up a bit and leaned on the headboard.

"Morning" Jaejoong's voice called out from across the bed.

"Hey. What time is it?" Yunho asked.

"Just after nine thirty."

"Nine thirty? Why'd you let me sleep so late?"

"Relax, Yunho. I know you're so tired last night so, I let you sleep longer." He said, smiled softly at him, biting his lower lip. 'I know you you didn't sleep well either.' “We are on vacation, remember?"

"Did you sleep well?" Yunho asked.

"Yes, I did. You made me sleep to the dead." He gulped, because in all honesty, he was lying through his teeth. How on earth could he sleep after what had happened yesterday?

Yunho grinned at him, still looking sleepy then groaned. “I think I want to go to the office for a while today. I forgot that I was supposed to sign a very important documents before we leave yesterday.” He slid off the bed.

The smile on Jaejoong’s face disappeared. A pang of jealousy crept onto him.

'Oh, crap! Did I say something wrong?'

“Baby, come here.” Yunho reached out his hands. “I’m just going to the office for a while. Maybe about two hours. You and Changmin can come along.”

Jaejoong accepted his hands and sat next to him. “No. I don’t feel like going out today.” He leaned his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

“Then I’ll come back for lunch. Hey, gorgeous, you will prepare lunch for me right?”

Jaejoong smiled. "Of course."

Yunho slid out of the bed and surprised Jaejoong by picking him up carrying him to the bathroom, causing him to giggle a bit.

"Yunho, what are you doing?" Jaejoong asked as he entered the bathroom, placing him onto the counter. Jaejoong legs wrapped around Yunho's waist.

“Let’s take shower together. But before that…..” Yunho mutters against his lips before crashing his lips against the pouty lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                     

 

It's been two days ever since his encounter with Ara and her son, Yunho was full of unanswered thoughts. 'Was he really his son? Why does that boy remind me of myself so much?' He was in his office, day-dreaming. Yunho's cell phone vibrated on of the table. He groaned as he reached for his phone and checked the caller ID, it was his Umma. He sighed.

'What could Umma possibly want?' He flipped his cell open. "Yes, Umma?" Yunho answered politely.

"Oh, Yunho! I missed my grandson. Can you and Jaejoong come over tonight for dinner?”

“Umma, just met him two days ago. We…..”

"Well you're not busy tonight, aren’t you?" his mother cuts in.

"No."

"Then bring Jaejoong and Changmin over for dinner tonight. And come early."

Yunho sighed. “Okay, Umma. We'll be there by six."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dinner was a bit quiet, somehow it seemed unsettling to Mrs Jung, but she didn't do anything about it, she just keep her silence. She noticed the unpleasan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter