Wrecked

You're Mine

 

(A few days later)

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I walked beside Wookie, trying to catch up with him. How could someone so small-sized walk so quickly? I just recovered from my food poisoning too, so my body is still a little weak.

What are we doing, might you ask?

Honestly, I have no idea where Wookie is dragging me to. All I know is that today’s Kangin’s birthday and we’re celebrating it for him.

Ahead of us are EunHae who have oh-so-enthusiastically dragged us to get presents for Kangin earlier on. Kyuhyun can’t join us, but Sungmin said that he’ll be there in Kyuhyun’s place.

I looked around me and realised that we were in the middle of… nowhere. I mean it does seem as if we’re in town, but we’re in a rather deserted area.

EunHae were on a sugar rush, and they literally bounced their way to our destination. There is a moral value in this – Never give Eunhyuk or Donghae any sugar, ever.

I looked at Wookie who looked relaxed as he held my hand and walked behind EunHae. He does seem a little freaked out by their energy though. Well, however he feels, he refuses to reveal where we’re going.

I’ll try again, just for the sake of it.

I stopped in my tracks, causing Wookie to turn to me in worry.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling unwell? Do you need to rest? REPLY ME SUNGIE,” Wookie shot questions at me immediately, obviously very panicked. I chuckled softly and Wookie panicked even more. “OH NO YOU’RE DELIRIOUS!”

“No I’m not, Wookie. Just tell me where the hell we’re going,” I insisted. Wookie deadpanned for a few moments and silence hung over us like a drape. Then he huffed and walked off.

“YOU MADE ME WORRY FOR NOTHING.”

I caught up to him in a few strides, grabbing onto his wrist.

“Wookie, just tell me already,” I tried again. Wookie sighed and nodded.

“We’re going to Teukie umma’s place. You should know, shouldn’t you? Haven’t you been there before?” Wookie asked me incredulously. I scratched the back of my head sheepishly, shaking my head. Wookie stared at me, and this was even more awkward than before.

“WHY THE HELL NOT? ASFGSJGDJSHDGJHKJ YOU’VE KNOWN HIM FOR FOUR YEARS!” Wookie screeched. EunHae hadn’t realised us stopping multiple times earlier on, but they froze on the spot when they heard Wookie screeching. They slowly turned to look at us questioningly.

“What happened?” Donghae asked curiously, his eyes darting between Wookie and me.

“Sungie has never been to Teukie umma’s place before. Do you guys know of this blasphemy?” Wookie questioned. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, then back to us and the two of them nodded.

“Is that a crime, Ryeowook? I mean Hankyung hyung and Zhoumi have never been there before either,” Eunhyuk said. Ryeowook deadpanned for the third time in the last ten minutes and he nearly fainted.

“Gosh you people… Forget it, ignore me. Let’s just get there and set up quickly,” Wookie instructed, giving up by then. The three of us agreed and we continued walking to wherever Leeteuk’s house was. And I did not lie about never having gone to his place.

Let’s see, in Year 1, we hadn’t been that close. I was mostly a loner in the then-clique of four. I hung around Shindong when he joined, and then Min and Mi the next year. And here we are, with the newest batch of members.

I mean I didn’t have any projects that I do with Leeteuk. For four years, I have never done a single project with our leader. It may seem slightly pathetic but what can I do? He’s had Heechul, and then Kangin, for his entire school life.

We walked for another few minutes before a huge building came into view. It isn’t that huge, actually, but it’s a bungalow with four storeys. As opposed to my apartment, Leeteuk’s house is pretty impressive.

One of Leeteuk’s maids – he ing has maids?! – brought us into the house where she said that Leeteuk was expecting us. I was even more shocked when I saw the interior of his house. It is amazingly decorated with marble floors and tons of expensive artwork.

Before long, Leeteuk came down and greeted us cheerfully.

“Yesung, Wook, Hyuk, and Hae, you made it! Min is upstairs with Mi and Shindong. I’m guessing that HanChul won’t be here just yet; they’re probably on their couch making out,” Leeteuk scowled at the thought. “Hmm… Siwon and Kibum aren’t here yet. Henry’s on his way, apparently. Do you guys know the plan for today?”

Wookie, Hyuk and Hae nodded, but I just stared at Leeteuk blankly before replying, “No.”

Leeteuk sighed.

“Ok, so I’ll go out with Youngwoon later on and bring him back. In that time, you guys have to decorate the house and prepare a candlelight dinner or something. That part is Chul’s idea. Also, get your presents and whatnot ready. You’ll surprise Youngwoon when you serve us the food. Afterwards will be our… basically, you guys leave at 10pm,” Leeteuk’s cheeks turned red as he trailed off and led us upstairs.

“Hi guys!” Min, Mi, Henry and Shindong exclaimed excitedly.

“You guys tell me when the others get here, arasso? I have to meet Youngwoon and I can’t be late or he might get suspicious,” Leeteuk instructed. We nodded and shooed him away. He rushed off while telling us to have fun and be careful. Leeteuk is such a nag.

Once Leeteuk was gone, we began to get down to work.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

—Kangin’s POV—

I walked around the mall, plopping down on an empty seat when I was tired. Where is Teukie? He’s supposed to be here by now, isn’t he? He told me to meet him at the theatre a half hour ago. Sigh, that babo.

I rested for a few minutes before making my way around the mall, trying to find my boyfriend who is undeniably late. He usually is punctual, that much is expected of him. I’m starting to get worried about him.

I scanned the area for any signs of my boyfriend and heaved a huge sigh of relief when I spotted him in the distance. He seems to be talking to some girl. Is he hitting on her? No, he can’t be. It’s not only the fact that he isn’t ually attracted to girls; he only has eyes for me, or so he says. Teukie doesn’t lie, not about these things.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the thing that I’d least expect to see: Teukie was kissing the random girl. , is that Taeyeon? Are you ing kidding me? Teukie knows that I hate that group of es, and there are various reasons.

Teukie doesn’t look like he’s rejecting the kiss. He seems to be… ENJOYING IT?! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ASHFSGHLAJHJFG IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? Bloody hell, it’s my birthday today you bloody bastard.

I didn’t waste another moment staring at the two. I walked up to them – they’re still kissing – and slapped Teukie, causing him to fall to the ground. He seems to have woken up and stared at me, wide-eyed. Taeyeon was looking at me with the same bewildered expression. Then she was on the ground beside Teukie.

“Jungsu oppa, are you alright? Why would your boyfriend hit you like that?” she questioned, looking at me angrily. Are you serious? Like freak, really? Why would this be angry at ME for punching MY boyfriend when SHE was kissing him?

It took some time, but Teukie finally came up with some form of response.

“Youngwoon, it w-wasn’t l-like h-how it l-looked. I didn’t m-mean t-to…” Teukie stuttered. It was all I could do to hold back another slap or punch.

“I thought… I honestly thought that you loved only me. It seems that I was wrong, huh?” I asked coldly. Teukie shook his head frantically, his mouth opening to say something but no sound came out.

After a few moments, Teukie replied, “Youngwoon, it really isn’t what it seemed.”

I scoffed at him. “Oh really? Then explain that kiss.”

“She forced it on me! I swear!”

I snorted and spat at his feet.

“You ENJOYED it, you mothering liar. I don’t ever want to see you again. Get out of here,” I told him. Teukie’s lips quivered uncontrollably as he shook his head, tears spilling out of his eyes.

“Youngwoon…”

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed in his face. “You won’t leave?” I asked. Teukie shook his head adamantly. “Then I will. We’re over, Jungsu.”

I looked at Teukie once more, and I unconsciously brought my hand across his face again.

“Don’t let me see you again,” I repeated, poison lacing my tone. I my heel and walked off, not even bothering to turn back to look at Teukie. It wasn’t till a few seconds later that I heard a thud and Taeyeon shouting for help, but I still didn’t look back. I couldn’t. It hurts too much.

It took all of my willpower to walk away from that place and back home. I let myself fall onto my bed, feeling completely lifeless. I still cannot believe that Teukie did that to me. Images of him locking lips with Taeyeon flowed into my mind and I shouted into my pillow.

How many times has he kissed her? How long has their little affair been going on for? Has he ever kissed me after kissing her? Various questions came to mind and unknowingly, my tears began streaming down the sides of my cheek.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

—Yesung’s POV—

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I put down the streamers that I was about to put up, taking my phone out and reading the message that was just sent to me. It was from an unknown number, but the content of the message shocked me to no end.

 

{From: Unknown

Yesung oppa, this is Taeyeon. I know that you must be wondering where I got your number, but I’ll explain it to you later on. Jungsu oppa’s in the hospital. He and Youngwoon oppa had a fight because of me. I have my difficulties. Come now, with everybody else. HURRY!

To: Jongwoon}

 

My eyes widened and my hand started trembling. Leeteuk’s been hospitalised? But why? Taeyeon isn’t the type to cause trouble. Despite the fact that she hangs out with people like Sooyoung, she is really kind at heart.

I felt my palm sweating and I nearly dropped my phone. I turned to face the others.

“Guys, we have to go to the hospital. Leeteuk’s been hospitalised.”

Within seconds, all of us were loaded in Leeteuk’s family cars, being driven to the hospital by Donghae and Leeteuk’s chauffeur.

On the car, everyone began shooting questions at me.

“What happened?”

“Why’s Teukie umma in the hospital?”

“Leeteuk hyung fought with Kangin hyung?!”

“How’d you know?”

“Will Teukie umma be fine?”

I freaked out and just yelled, successfully shutting everyone up.

“Taeyeon texted me. She said that Leeteuk’s in the hospital, ok?! I’m worried too, so just let me calm myself down. Wookie, can you contact Kangin?” I asked my boyfriend. He looked at me worriedly, shaking his head.

“Youngwoon hyung isn’t picking up. I don’t understand why. Do you think that I should go home and check if he’s there?” Wookie suggested. I shook my head, understanding Kangin well enough to guess what he would do.

“Given that Kangin’s so protective of his so-called man-pride, he wouldn’t tell,” I reminded. Wookie sulked and nodded, remembering his hyung’s character.

We rode in silence throughout the ride to the hospital, all worrying about Leeteuk and wondering what happened between Kangin and him. I mean KangTeuk have been the couple that fights the least amongst us, and most of us look up to them as role models since they’re like the ‘perfect couple’. They barely fight and, even if they do, it doesn’t last long.

It seemed like an eternity before we finally arrived at the hospital, rushing to where Taeyeon had told me she was. When Taeyeon saw us, I literally saw her sag against the wall in relief.

“What happened?” I questioned immediately. I’m the closest to Taeyeon amongst all of the Super Junior members, seeing as how we’re both vocalists and Kyu and Wookie hadn’t joined till this year. Taeyeon looked as if she were on the verge of tears, then she spotted Wookie.

“Ryeowook oppa, this… I didn’t mean to, I swear. I was forced into this,” Taeyeon told my boyfriend. Wookie and I looked at her in confusion.

“Taeyeon, do I know you?” Wookie asked. Taeyeon shook her head.

“Of course not, but Soo does,” Taeyeon blurted out and stiffened. “I mean…”

I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. Are you serious? I don’t believe this.

“Soo did this? But I thought that you were the leader of the group,” Wookie replied, seeming more confused than ever. Taeyeon bit on her lower lip, something that I know she doesn’t usually do, and looked at me.

“Can I speak to Ryeowook oppa in private?” Taeyeon requested. Wookie looked at me and I just nodded, curious about how Sooyoung actually managed to threaten Taeyeon. She isn’t exactly a pushover, and she’s the eldest amongst the group.

“Who’s ‘Soo’?” Henry asked. I chuckled nervously.

“Well, she’s… she’s Wookie’s ex. She’s also somebody from our rival group, SNSD or Girls’ Generation,” I explained. Their eyes widened at what I said.

“RYEOWOOK’S EX?!” they screeched. I blocked my ears and nodded, asking them to lower their volumes. There were patients staring at us and I won’t be held responsible.

“Yesung hyung, how do you stand knowing that the two of them still contact each other?” Sungmin asked me, seeming quite flabbergasted. I shrugged.

“They didn’t keep contact, not for five years, anyway. I don’t think that Wookie wants to remember their past cause every time I bring it up, he gets angry at me. Wookie loves me wholeheartedly now and that’s all that matters. Besides, Sooyoung’s desperately trying to get him back but he isn’t giving in,” I told them. They nodded and looked towards Taeyeon and Wookie.

“I wonder what she’s telling him. I know Taeyeon and she’s a nice girl,” Shindong said. “Not that I’m interested in her. I have Nari,” he added and grinned.

I nodded in agreement. “Taeyeon’s the nicest out of the whole group. I just don’t understand how Sooyoung managed to control her.”

All of us sighed and looked towards the room that Leeteuk was in. Nobody was allowed in there yet. I guess we just have to wait for the doctor to tell us the good news. Hopefully.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

—Ryeowook’s POV—

“Can I speak to Ryeowook oppa in private?”

I looked at Sungie for permission and my boyfriend nodded, so I followed Taeyeon to the side. When she was sure that everyone was out of earshot, Taeyeon broke down into tears. I was startled and didn’t know what to do, so I settled for patting her back in a comforting manner.

“Shh, Taeyeon, stop crying. People might think that I bullied you and you know that isn’t the truth,” I told her. She nodded and sniffled, wiping her tears away.

“Ryeowook oppa, I have to tell you what really happened. You can tell the others, but make sure that you don’t tell them that I told you. I’ll be in big trouble if Soo finds out,” Taeyeon requested, holding out her pinkie. I smiled and nodded, making a pinkie promise with her.

“It’s like this…”

 

[Flashback]

“Taeyeon unni, I have something to ask of you,” Sooyoung said. Taeyeon raised a brow at her dongsaeng and nodded, walking over to the younger female.

“Ne?” she asked.

Sooyoung smirked.

“Unni, help me wreck KangTeuk’s relationship,” Sooyoung said straightforwardly. Taeyeon bit back a gasp and looked at her dongsaeng wide-eyed. Is this really the Sooyoung that she knows? The Sooyoung that would feel sad even when she kills an ant?

Immediately, Taeyeon shook her head. Sooyoung feigned hurt and looked at Taeyeon with puppy eyes. Taeyeon felt upset that her dongsaeng was trying to break a couple up. She absolutely did not want to give in to Sooyoung, no matter how much she gave in to the younger in the past.

“Unni, you won’t help me?” Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon shook her head again in determination. “Alright, let’s see what your parents will say about this. They’re at home now, aren’t they?” Sooyoung asked with an evil grin on her face. Taeyeon was horrified.

“Y-yeah, of course they are. I’ll just…” Taeyeon took her phone with shaky hands and was about to dial her house phone, but Sooyoung put her hand over the phone, shaking her head.

Sooyoung took her phone out and dialled a familiar number, putting the call on loudspeaker.

“Junsung-sshi, my unni doesn’t believe me. Put them on,” Sooyoung ordered.

“Yes, Young Mistress.”

There were a few crackling sounds on the phone that indicated that the phone was moving.

“Hello? Who is this?! What do you want from us?!” Taeyeon gasped and held her hand over , holding in her tears. Sooyoung had kidnapped her parents?

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung, defeated, and gave in, nodding. Sooyoung smirked and spoke again.

“Junsung-sshi, you’re free to let them go.”

“Arasso, Young Mistress.”

Sooyoung ended the call and played around with her phone, looking uninterestedly at Taeyeon who was crying. Taeyeon really did not wish to hurt anyone, but her parents were at stake and it was just too risky.

“Unni, I want you to meet Jungsu oppa at this time and place. Engage Jungsu oppa in some chitchat and watch out for Youngwoon oppa. When you see Youngwoon oppa, kiss Jungsu oppa. Make it seem like the idiot is so immersed in the kiss. Then just react accordingly,” Sooyoung instructed, handing a piece of paper to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded, sobbing as she grabbed the paper and ran into her room.

“Kim Ryeowook, just watch how I mess with your life.”

[End of flashback]

 

I looked at Taeyeon in shock and fear. Sooyoung can’t be doing this to me. She can’t do this to Taeyeon, either. Can’t she understand that I left because of the exact same threat? Why is she doing this to others? Youngwoon hyung and Teukie umma were dragged into this mess because of me.

“Taeyeon, Sooyoung… she really did that?” I asked quietly. Taeyeon nodded, holding back her tears. “But this is the exact same thing that her father did to us, causing us to break up.”

Taeyeon laughed coldly. “Like father like daughter. Ryeowook oppa, I can’t help much because I really don’t know what’s going on. I hope that you don’t tell the others. They’ll definitely ask who told you this, and then you’ll be forced to tell. If they look Sooyoung up…” Taeyeon trailed off.

“I understand. I would never get your parents in trouble,” I promised. She smiled and nodded, throwing her arms around my neck and thanking me.

“I’ll try to keep my ears open for any more info, but I doubt that Sooyoung will let me listen to her conversations with the others. Either way, I’ll inform you if I know anything new,” Taeyeon told me.

“Thanks, Taeyeon. If it wasn’t you sent after KangTeuk, I don’t think we’ll ever find out about this,” I sighed. Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

“As much as I love my dongsaengs, they aren’t the type to betray each other. I don’t like to tell on Soo either, but her behaviour is out of hand,” Taeyeon replied.

“Let’s get back before Sungie thinks that you’re seducing me,” I joked. Taeyeon chuckled and we walked back to the group who were now sitting down on the waiting chairs.

I kissed Sungie on the cheek as I sat down beside him, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Um, I’ll just get going first. Keep me updated about Jungsu oppa’s condition, please? And Jongwoon oppa, I got your number from Jungsu oppa’s phone. That’s about it. Bye,” Taeyeon said, waving to us as she left. We bid our goodbyes and she went off, presumably back home.

Sungie turned to me and raised his brow.

“What’d Taeyeon say?”

I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly. “I can’t tell you. She told me to keep it a secret for her.”

“But I’m…” Sungie’s words were cut off as the doctor came out of the room, his eyes scanning through the eight of us. All of us stood up and crowded around the doctor.

“Who’s Park Jungsu’s family?”

“They’re not here. His family is busy, but his chauffeur is there,” Shindong hyung said, pointing at Teukie umma’s chauffeur who was beating himself up about the situation. Upon being mentioned, he stood up and looked at the doctor.

“Is Jungsu alright?”

“He just fainted from the stress. However, the knock that he received on the head when he fell may have caused a minor concussion. He’s suffering from depression, so, as his friends, please help him through this. Also, did you know that he has rhinitis? The reason we took so long was so that we could do a thorough check-up on him,” the doctor explained.

“Jungsu has never mentioned anything about rhinitis, but I’ll be sure to pass the message to his parents,” Teukie umma’s chauffeur, Taesun, said. The doctor nodded.

“You may go in and visit the patient. He’s awake.”

We thanked the doctor profusely and rushed into the room where Teukie umma was resting.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

When we entered the room, what we saw wasn’t Teukie umma. It was just a carbon copy of our leader, but the characteristics of this person were completely different from Teukie umma’s. Teukie umma was lively and brought up our mood, but the person in front of us was lifeless, and he was blanking out. Teukie umma was hugging his knees to his chest, rocking himself back and forth.

We sat around the bed, calling out for Teukie umma. He didn’t respond. All he did was stare blankly at thin air, murmuring something to himself.

“What is it, hyung?” Sungmin hyung asked. Teukie umma just kept murmuring and Sungmin hyung leaned in to listen to what he was saying. It didn’t take long before Sungmin hyung broke down into tears.

“Min, what did hyung say?” Zhoumi hyung asked.

“He just kept saying ‘Youngwoon, I didn’t mean to. It’s all my fault that you’re hurt’. Teukie umma,” Sungmin hyung sobbed, pulling Teukie umma into a hug. Little did we expect that Teukie umma would scream and push Sungmin hyung onto the ground.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME! IF YOU HADN’T KISSED ME, YOUNGWOON WOULDN’T HAVE LEFT!” Teukie umma shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks. Watching him, my own tears unknowingly made their way down my cheeks and Sungie pulled me to him, patting my shoulder lightly.

Sungmin hyung slowly got up, crying more than before.

“I’ll just… I’m going to call Chullie hyung,” he choked out and ran out of the room.

Henry was crying too, and so was Donghae hyung. While it was normal for Eunhyuk hyung to comfort Donghae hyung, I think that Zhoumi hyung really made a big improvement by hugging Henry and comforting him.

Shindong hyung was trying to comfort Teukie umma, but he was pushed away just like Sungmin hyung. He may think that nobody saw, but I know that Shindong hyung was silently shedding tears of his own.

“Leeteuk… I’ve never seen him like this before,” Sungie told me. I nodded, watching as Teukie umma suffered alone. He refuses to let us touch him since Youngwoon hyung had hit him because Taeyeon kissed him. It’s post traumatic disorder.

Heechul hyung came into the room with Sungmin hyung and Hankyung hyung. Once he saw the state that Teukie umma was in, I could tell that he wanted to break down.

“Teukie, don’t be like this,” Heechul hyung said gently, placing a hand on Teukie umma’s shoulder.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Teukie umma screamed.

All of us were lost. We had no idea how to comfort Teukie umma. The only way is for my hyung to forgive him, and that won’t be easy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back after like forever! :D

I hope you  guys enjoyed this chappie and please look forward to the next one!

Comments are loved! ♥

Yup, so see you guys next wk! :)