Let's Call this Chapter 21, shall we?

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

"Where'd you get the cut on your arm?" Eli asked me.

Why would he care?  He never cared before?

"I got hit by a bicycle," I said and walked upstairs.  I was in no mood to talk to him.

"Be careful next time," he said before returning to the TV.

"Oppa...I wish you'd care more..." a single tear dropped down before I went to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"So...go on...apologize," Eli said.  I was done reminiscing about my past with this awful girl on the ground.

Saying sorry would ruin my pride.  And great, she's even fake crying.  That !@#$%.

OK, the clear things up, I never swore.  Then I came here.  Eli told them not to swear around me.  But, Soohyun oppa taught me the word that starts with S and ends with HIT while we were at the park.  A dog used the bathroom in the grass, and Soohyun oppa was trying to describe it to me.  Kevin oppa told me about saying hell and damn.  Who knew that an angel like Kevin would say stuff like that.  And Dongho.  Dongho taught me some words that I didn't know even existed.  So...you could say that UKISS is a bad influence on children.

"Ella Kim, you made her cry.  Apologize or you're...grounded," he threatened.

"You're not my mother," I glared.

"I don't need to be mom to ground you," he replied.

I just glared at him.  He glared back.  I won our contest.

Eli led a fake-crying Alyssa out.  How did I know she was fake-crying?  Because when Eli wasn't looking, she smirked at me.  And that totally pissed me off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

"You OK?" I asked.

Even if she was my ex, I was still a nice person.

"Oppa, she hit me hard," Alyssa sobbed into my shoulder.

I just let her cry and stared off into the distance.  

Since when did my baby sister get so...violent?

~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

I was so mad.  

"Kiseop oppa!" I exclaimed.

He ran to my door.

"Yeah?" he exclaimed back.  He looked scared.

"I need you to get me something," I growled.

"What...?" he asked.

"I don't know yet.  But I'll tell you when I do," I admitted.

"Bye then," he ran off.

Hmph.  Maybe I am too angry all the time.

~~~~~~~~

Diary of Days with Alyssa:

Day 1:

She threw her clothes on the floor and call me a hag.  Then she told me to pick them up before they got wrinkled.  What a poophead.  I am not some freaking maid.

Eli yelled at me for swearing at her.  He should be busting his own members for teaching me this stuff.

Does he love her?  Is that why he's treating me unfairly?

Day 2:

She wanted her eggs scrambled.  So I made them like that.  Then she said that she changed her mind.  She wanted pancakes sliced in half.  I wished to slice her face in half.

Eli yelled at me for threatening her with a knife.

Day 3:

She called Eli useless.  And ugly.  OK, maybe he isn't the prettiest guy out there, but he ain't ugly.  I got into another fight with her.  And, you guessed it.  Eli yelled at me for violence.

He just has the worst timing.

Day 4:

She tried to seduce Dongho.  OK, I don't know why I should care about this.  

She also threw an apple at me.  No one throws fruit at me and gets away with it.

I wish I could lock her up in a room of man-eating dogs.

Day 5:

I've had it with Alyssa.  Today was worse than all of the other days combined.

She sprayed me with cold water when she knew I was sick.  Actually, she took up all the warm water.

She made me touch cat fur (I am allergic to cats).  And that made my arm itch.  Who wears things made out of cat fur?  Apparently, psycho ex-girlfriends do.

She said that UKISS was stupid.  That got me really upset.

I glared at her.

"What are you gonna do, huh?" she smirked.

I walked into the kitchen, got some scissors, and walked back up to her room.  Eli moved to the couch, so she could have a bed.

I grabbed her by the hair and cut off all of it.  Yup.  ALL of it.  Now she looks like a guy (which suits her better).

"You !@#$%! My beautiful hair," she sobbed.

"Here, you can have it back," I threw it down her shirt.

That was payback for making me itchy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had it with Eli yelling at me for defending him and his band.  I was being a good person, and all I got were scoldings.

If he could only hear what would come out of that horrid girl's mouth.

That's it.  I'm leaving.