Chapter 49

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

Achoo.  Damn.  I didn't even go near the cat since I opened the box.  Achoo.  This is getting annoying.  I'm surprised I'm still breathing fine.  Because usually, I get breathing problems around cats...

"NOOO! NOT ELI'S BLANKET! HE'S GONNA KILL MEE!" I yelled.

But cats don't speak.  Or even listen.  OK...where did the cat go?  Crap.  It's sleeping on the stairs.  What do I do?  I don't want to disturb the UKISS boys while they're doing whatever they're doing...

Gah.  

And if I leave, what if the cat destroys more stuff?  My phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Baby Ella, did you enjoy your present?" a voice chimed at the other end.

"Alyssa, why are you bothering me?" I grumbled.

"I never lose," she said.

"So?  What does that have to do with me?" I coughed.

"Having problems breathing?" Alyssa laughed.

"No," I said.

"Don't leave your house, OK? You don't want to make this hard, do you?" Alyssa's devil voice said.

"I'm leaving," I said.

"You just made a mistake," Alyssa said before hanging up.

Why didn't I leave sooner?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang POV:

"Why the hell do you want me to do this?" I asked into the phone.

"If she comes out, just make her go inside or something," Alyssa said.

"I'm tired of helping you noona," I sighed.

"Just this last time," her voice begged.

"Fine," I said.

I'm not listening to her anymore.  My older sister is awful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

I was too tired to go any farther, so I sat down at the curb.  The symptoms are starting to clear up.  I can finally breathe!

"Ella," a voice said.  I looked up.

"Oh, Kikwang-ssi," I said.

"Oppa," he said impatiently.

"Oppa." I said.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Can I rant to you?" I asked.

"Sure." he sat down on the curb next to me.

"OK.  You know Alyssa, right? I don't know what the heck her problem is.  She bothers me and I think she even tried to kill me once...hmmm...maybe more than once.  She used to date my brother...but she's only mean to me.  She tried to beat me up by sending like...20 guys after me.  But I beat them all up, of course.  And then...she made my brother yell at me.  Then she tried to mess me up by sending me a cat.  I'm really super duper allergic to cats.  Nd now I'm here wondering what the heck I did to her," I said.

He just nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Why should you be sorry?" I asked.

"Because we're siblings," Kikwang said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Adopted siblings.  She's my adopted older sister," Kikwang explained.

"I thought you only had a brother," I said.

"DId some research, eh?" he laughed.

"No, my friend's a big fan," I said.

"She's hidden from the press so that she can live a normal life.  She got fed up of me and my brother so she went to the United States and stayed there for a long time.  I didn't know that she was back until she called me," Kikwang said.

"Oppa, can you help me get the cat out of the dorm?" I asked.

"Of course, my adorable dongsaeng," he smiled.

We got back into the house and I started sneezing again.  Kikwang gave me a sad look and went to grab the cat.  Ke took the cat outside and decided to take it home with him.

"Oppa! Thank you!" i smiled.

"No problem," he smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok...so that teaser i put up two chapters back wasn't used. BECAUSE i got a better idea. hehe. i'm super depressed right now because of the UKISS problem.  why kick xander and kibum out? they have lots of talent. and NH better not add new members. maybe when the whole 'kibum and xander are kicked out of UKISS' thing dies down, NH can add new members. But it will feel so awkward because the trainees know that they took someone's place, and i don't think the fans will be too happy either. WHY UKISS??? sigh...that is why i'm like depressed right now...

And I find it harder to write when I know that Xander and Kibum left. But I will pull through and finish this story and the sequel. Alongside my co-author, of course. XANDER AND KBUM WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. ever. I'm just gonna ignore the fact that they're out of the group and continue to write about them. 

I have to go to school now. BYE :)

Oh, and no picture or character convo because of my depression. The next chapter will have that stuff :)