Chapter 64

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

I am so loving today.

Eli's PMS'ing again.  He's all happy because there was orange juice, and then he gets grumpy over the fact that there's no pancakes.  What a weird brother I have.  I love him anyway.  Kibum oppa is reading, but his book is upside-down....so he's sleeping, I guess.  Alexander oppa is playing cards with Kiseop oppa.  I don't know who's winning.  It sort of looks like they're sleeping while playing cards.  Heh.  Soohyun oppa is lying on the couch.  I thought he was dead, but then I saw him sigh, so I wasn't worried about him anymore.  Kevin oppa was bored-looking too.  This is why UKISS should never drink.  At all.  But listening to their secrets were hilarious.

The only one who wasn't sleepy/PMS-ing/emo/angry/bored was Dongho.  Since no one plans on making food, we're gonna go out for breakfast.

I tapped my foot and stared at the hole in the ceiling, bored.  I wonder how long that's been there.  Someone should really fix it.  "Dongho, hurry up!  You take longer than me to get ready."

Dongho stuck his head out the door and smiled.  "Just wanna look good for my girlfriend."

I blushed a bit, and tried to hide it with a nervous cough.  "Hurry up, oppa."

He winked at me before closing the door again.  "No problem."

I was wearing my freaking awesome panda shirt with jeans and Converse sneakers.  I also had an oversized hoodie (that I 'borrowed' from Soohyun oppa) and my cell phone in my back pocket.

Dongho came out, and I think this is the best I've seen him in a while.  His hair was brushed (the guys get lazy when they don't have schedules or promotions!) and he was wearing fake glasses.  He had a plain white shirt with a jacket.  He was wearing jeans, just like me.  "Ready~" 

"Finally." I smiled.  We walked out the door (he was kind enough to hold the door open for me) and into the cold Seoul morning.  Usually, it would be snowing, but it seemed oddly sunny today.  Along with the chilling wind that would come by every so often.  He linked arms with me and we casually walked down the street, enjoying the peaceful morning.

Dongho led (dragged) me into a clothes store before going to get breakfast.  Do all of these guys like clothes?  Kevin and Alexander's wardrobes could be enough to clothe the whole city of Seoul.  Hehe, just exaggerating a bit.

We eventually ended up in a cafe that was run by this nice ahjumma and ahjusshi.  Dongho said that the elderly liked to come here, so we wouldn't be bothered by fans or anything.  We both ordered the 'American style' breakfast.  It tasted pretty awesome.  After that, we randomly walked around Seoul, enjoying the morning and laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always wondered something about Eli that I could never figure out.  

Does he ever talk about me on shows?  I guess not.  I mean, I know all of the fan sites for UKISS say that he has one older sister and one younger sister, but it doesn't say our names or anything.  But I'm pretty sure some stalker fans know about me and stuff.  It's kinda freaky if you think about it.

I checked the internet because I was bored, and something interesting popped up.  You wanna know what I saw?

Shin Dongho of UKISS seen with unknown girl.

It's kinda freaky how some fans are soooo crazy that they stalk their favorite idols wherever they go.  I clicked the headline and read further, amused.  It said that he was rumored to be seen out with a girl around his age going to get breakfast.  They listed a few possibilities of who the 'mystery girl' could be.

1) a girlfriend
2) a relative
3) another member's sibling

Well, they got something right, at least. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gayo Daejun performances are coming up, which means that I get to sit backstage the whole time!!! I'm so excited to see UKISS and all of the other bands perform.  But the problem of air-time for UKISS still really pisses me off.  The SBS Gayo Daejun was last night, and it was totally epic.  Now we're at the KBS Gayo Daejun, and I hope it's gonna be even better.

I was spinning in one of those cool chairs backstage.  They were getting their makeup and outfits done.  I was there because first of all, I had to support the UKISS oppas.  Second, I had nothing better to do.  And finally, with the crazy Alyssa still roaming around Seoul, I didn't want to be home alone.  And I'm watching for girls who try to flirt with Dongho.  But don't tell him I said that.  Because then he'll tease me for the rest of my life.

The other UKISS oppas know nothing.  That's why Dongho's still alive.  Eli doesn't know.  

Anyhow, the theme for this performance was 'Mission Impossible'.  They were dressed up as super hot agents, I guess.  They even got to hold fake guns!!!!!!!!  It was soooo cool to see them in costume.

Alexander oppa handed me his phone.  "Take a picture of us in character, will you Ella?"

I nodded.  They all grabbed their fake guns (except Kibum who got PiroPiro) and posed for the camera.  I was literally sitting on the floor laughing at them.  They looked so serious.

I don't want to tell you the whole KBS Gayo Daejun because that would take up sooo much time and effort, so I'll just comment on UKISS's performance.  

First, they started out with this awesome secret agent thing.  The laser beams were on (which was awesome) and they rolled around and did some stuff with their guns.  Then they sang ManManHaNi.  It was super hot.  Dongho was in the middle!!!!  In that song, Kevin oppa and Kibum oppa and Soohyun oppa got to sing.  And they ended ManManHaNi  with Eli's rap saying that he was pissed off (I really need to ask him about that).  Then Alexander oppa and Eli oppa rapped to Shut Up.  Eli said that he was pissed off again.  Blah blah blah.  My commentary is boring, isn't it?  But the performance ended with Dongho with the low voice.  I smiled at that.

I stood up when they came back and smiled.  "That was pretty y."

Eli glared at me.  "Don't say those things anymore."

Soohyun lied down on the couch and closed his eyes.  "C'mon Eli.  If she thinks we're y, then so be it.  After all, we're UKISS."

I just chuckled at his arrogance.  It took me a while to get used to it.

Kevin sat next to Soohyun on the couch.  "You really thought we were y?"  Kevin likes being encouraged.  If I didn't reply, then he would complain to me for the rest of my life.  I nodded.

UKISS decided that they would go home to rest.  So we all got in their manager's car and started he started driving.

He stared at us in the mirror.  "So Ella, how's dorm life?"

I looked back at him.  "It drives me insane."

"Have you been living in secret?" the manager asked.  

"Well, I don't go out much, so it doesn't really matter.  And I don't thin Eli's ever mentioned my name before, so the fans don't know my name.  It doesn't feel like I'm living in secret," I said.

He nodded in understanding.  "And you're dating Dongho-yah?"

I checked and they were all sleeping, so I nodded.  "He confessed a couple of days ago."

"Aigoo....that kid finally found love!" the manager smiled.

I just smiled back and closed my eyes.  I was tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next night:

OK, it's New Years Eve tonight and I want to blow up fireworks.  But apparently, idols don't play with fireworks.  So I'm sitting near the window being bored because Eli wouldn't let me play with fire.  Screw overprotective brothers (but I still love them).

"This looks so fun," I sighed.  I was watching videos of people playing with fireworks on Youtube.

Dongho came in and sat next to me.  "What are you doing?"

I sighed and looked up at him.  "Just being bored."

Dongho took Kevin's laptop and put it on the table.  He turned my face to look at his.  "Hey.  I don't have fireworks, but I do have something that will cheer you up."

I looked into his eyes.  "What is it?"

He leaned closer to my face.  "This."

And he kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the delay :)