Chapter 55

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

You guys are probably wondering this: why do Pigeon and Erin unnie hate each other?  I guess I'm to blame for this.  I'll explain it to you all.

"What the hell?  Why'd you leave?" Erin unnie yelled into the phone.

"Well, sorry for leaving without telling you," Eli replied back sarcastically.

"Oh, it's not me I'm worried about.  I wanted you to leave since last year when you turned all moody and stuff.  Your little sister is depressed." Erin unnie said.

"So?" Eli replied.

"She doesn't eat anymore.  She just sits in her room and cries 'cuz she misses you," unnie said.

"Well, I can't come back for a while.  My career's starting to take off," Eli said.

"You focus more on your career than your little sister?  Elison, I can't believe you," Erin unnie said before hanging up the phone.

"Is Pigeon coming back?" 10-year-old me asked.

"He's a bit busy right now," Unnie replied.

"O...K..." I sniffled.

"It's gonna be all right..." Erin unnie comforted me.

So it's my fault that they hate each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell is this?" I pointed to the box on my bed.

"That?  That's the dress you're gonna wear to the family dinner tonight," Eli passed by.

"Hold up.  A dress?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Eli said.

"I don't wear dresses," I stated.

"Why not?" Eli asked.

"I...can't say," I said.

I swear that my innocence was almost corrupted the last time I wore a dress.  I know.  Yuck.

"Just wear it," Eli said.

I stuck my tongue out at his back and went into the bathroom to put on the dress.  It was long sleeved, black, and went to my mid-thigh area.  I pulled it down a bit so it would cover more of my legs, but it didn't work that way.

Gosh.  I hate dresses.  And there are tights and retarded high heels that go with it.  Why must we dress nice for a family dinner?  Why not just hit McDonalds and come eat at the dorm?  Oh yeah.  My dad's a health fanatic.

Jeez.

Am I too cute and innocent all the time?  Should I act more 'mature'?  Hmmm....I guess I could actually wear the high heels instead of my flats.  I could also make my hair pretty.  And I could actually try make up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High heels?  Check.  Slightly curled hair with flat-ironed bangs?  Check.  Blush?  Check.  Lip gloss?  Check.  Bag?  Check.

Why do girls like this?  Maybe I've been living amongst guys for too long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?" Soohyun asked.

"I'm.....Ella?" I said.

Did he like.....get amnesia?  Why is he staring at me like....Oh.  I get it.  He said that I could only be cute and innocent.

"Geez oppa," I smacked his head.

"Yup.  It's Ella all right," he muttered and followed me to the door.

"The dress is too short," I grumbled.

"I think you look hot," Dongho replied as he walked into the kitchen.

I just stared at him.

"What?  Can't I comment on how you dress?" he asked.

"Kim Kyoung Jae!" I called (more like yelled).

"What?" he replied.

"How is it possible that you take longer than I do to get ready?" I asked.

"At least I'm not Kevin! One time he took two whole hours in the bathroom! And I really had to use the bathroom!" Eli grumbled.

I sighed and sat next to Dongho on the couch.

"Hey," he said.

I nodded back.

"Ready!!!" Eli came down in a dress shirt and pants.

"You look like you're going to graduate or something," I snickered.

"Let's go," he glared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

was it short? it feels like it was :P

anyways, what do you guys think of hoon and aj?

another poll down below! VOTE. you don't have to, but it would help.