Chapter 22

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

I'm leaving.  Whether they like it or not.  America misses me.  And I need a vacation from these erted boys.  Haha, I'll probably come back in a week tops.  After I visit America.

I booked a flight out to Washington D.C. to visit my family.  And bond with my relatives.  My flight leaves tonight at 8 PM.

Alyssa was getting a nose job, and would be gone for a whole day while she was recovering.  Haha, I broke her nose good.  And UKISS will be out filming some random show that I have no idea what it's called tonight, so I'll have no problems leaving.

And I'm not leaving a note.  It's too cliche.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

Ella's been quiet all day.  I guess no Alyssa is good for her.

I wish that she will stop terrorizing Alyssa.

What's gotten into her?

~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"You know, it feels weird just leaving," I said to my teddy bear.  I had a backpack packed.  After all, I had stuff at home to wear.

"Are you ready KissMe?" I asked my teddy bear.

Yup, the UKISS boys made me name my teddy bear KissMe.

"We're going on the vacation," I sang to myself.

Then I started humming California Girls by Katy Perry...even though I'm not even going to California.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood at the airport terminal with my teddy bear in my arms.  Okay, I looked dumb, but that's just how I roll.

"Yah.  KissMe.  We're getting on the plane! I hope we have chicken.  Haha.  I've been around Onew oppa too much," I laughed.

The teddy bear just stared back at me.

"You know, you should talk more KissMe.  I want to know what your voice sounds like," I smiled before stepping on the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

"Hyung.  Our schedule was soooo boring!" I pouted.

"Yah.  Kevin-ah.  Be quiet.  I'm trying to sleep," Kibum called from the passenger seat.

"Neh hyung," I sighed.

It being the second youngest.  I can't even boss the maknae around because he's so hard-headed.

The only person I can boss around is Ella.  But she's too nice to boss around.

And if I did, she might beat me up.

I saw her that time she beat up Alyssa with my dictionary.  I knew that would come in handy someday.

I HATE ALYSSA.  She's not even pretty or nice.

Grrrr.

We walked home to an empty house.  Weird.  Usually, Ella would be watching cartoons right now.  She never misses her cartoons. Never!  Oh yeah, she's sick...

"Ella! Your Kevin oppa is home!" I called out.

No answer.

"Ella?  Kevin oppa is here," I said again.

"She's probably sleeping hyung," Dongho said before going to his bed.

I nodded.

So I snuck into the room and the lights.

No one.

Ella?  Where are you?  Is this a game?  And where's KissMe?  You never go anywhere without KissMe.

"ELLA KIM! COME OUT ALREADY! THIS IS SCARING ME!" I exclaimed.

"Ella?" I called again.

No answer.

I sat on the floor and stayed there until the next morning, wondering when she'd be back.

I am now depressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Flight 802 to Washington D.C. will be landing in five minutes.  Thank you for flying with American Airlines and have a nice day."  The voice on the intercom is scary.

I took KissMe and we waited until the plane landed.  Then we stretched, unbuckled our seatbelts, and walked off the plane.  It feels good to be back.

Too bad I have to go back to Korea in a week.  After all, my parents will get sick of me in three days.

My cousin was supposed to pick me up today.  But I have no idea where he is.  I haven't seen him since he debuted in that group about the gods from the east.  Um....TVXQ!  That was it.  TVXQ.  And now he's in JYJ and they're on their American tour...

"Ella," someone called out to me.

"Jaejoong oppa!" I exclaimed and ran into his arms.

"Who's that?" he pointed to my bear.

"This is KissMe." I said.

Jaejoong stared at me weirdly.

"It's a long story.  Don't ask." I laughed. 

We linked arms and walked off.

~~~~~~

woohoo! 3 chapters (i think)

this makes up for the short ones a while back.

so...when ella said she was leaving, she just meant vacation!

she's so silly.

she would never think of leaving her precious ukiss boys.