Chapter 25

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

So...I watched Alyssa storm out with fake tears in her eyes after threatening me about something...I don't know...I wasn't paying much attention to her.  But, knowing her, she'll be back.  Maybe not today or tomorrow, but she'll be back.

But, for now, I'm going to celebrate her absence.  I walked up to Eli's door, and saw him just lying there.

"Wow Pigeon, I didn't know you had it in ya," I smirked before turning around to leave for my room.

He sat up and looked like he was about to say something, but I didn't want to hear him.  Because I was still annoyed at him.

"Kevin oppa, I'm back," I walked into his room.

He was lying there, staring at the ceiling.  Geez, when did they all get so depressed?

"Ella!!!" he screamed and tackled me.

"Um...I missed you too?" I smiled.

"Don't ever go away again! But if you do, tell me so I can go with you," he said.

"Okay Kevin oppa," I laughed.  "Now can you get off?  The floor is kind of uncomfortable."

When he tackled me, I fell on the floor.

"Ella!" Dongho came in.  And he jumped on Kevin.

So...now I was smashed under two guys.  And...you guessed it.  The other 4 guys came in and tackled me.  So now I'm under 6 guys.

And it's getting heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

She's back.  What should I say to her?

My little sister's back, and I don't know what to tell her.

Should I apologize?

Should I beg for forgiveness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

After being smashed by six guys (who I have to admit are good looking), I decided to shower.

I'm a little sad that my pigeon brother didn't apologize yet.  But, since he rarely ever apologizes to me, I guess I should be used to it.

I used Dongho's strawberry shampoo (I have to ask him where he gets this stuff), and finished my shower.

I had my towel wrapped around my body, when Dongho walked in.  I don't know how he even got in.

"And you wonder why I call you a ert?" I smirked before he turned red.

"I'M SO SORRY!" he cried and ran out.

"Oh silly Dongho, I had my clothes on all the time...it's just that I was wearing shorts and a tank top." I laughed to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa POV:

I can't believe that Eli oppa kicked me out!  I am so upset right now.  I mean, we could've been together!  If only Ella wasn't here.  Then I could have Eli all to myself.  You know what I'll do?

Phone Conversation: (only Alyssa's side)

"Hello?"

"Yup, it's been a while."

"I didn't know you were famous."

"An idol? Really?"

"Well...I have a job for you to do."

"I know it's dangerous."

"You have to kidnap Eli Kim's little sister."

"But here's a warning.  She can fight.  I sent 20 guys after her, and she beat them all."

"Ok.  Thanks...Kikwang."

Yup.  I know Kikwang.  He used to be a bad boy in school.  And a player too.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind this challenge.

Jealousy does things to you.  I'm jealous of Ella because Eli truly loves her.  He loves his little sister more than all of the girls he dated.

And that makes me jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Kiseop oppa.  I heard you guys are going to debut in the USA!" I exclaimed.

"Yup." he nodded.

"With ballad songs?" I asked.

"Probably," he said.

"Are you tired?" I said.

"Yes please," his eyes drooped.

"Hey...it's only 7PM!" I pouted.

"Order pizza," he said.

When Kiseop oppa is sleepy, he starts mumbling about random things.  Today just so happened to be about ordering pizza.

Silly oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang POV:

Gah...I thought I stopped talking to Alyssa 3 years ago.

But...she did save me that one time...so I have to do this for her.

Kidnapping someone?  Not my thing.

I'm an idol!  I can't go off stealing people.

Grrr.

~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"I have nothing to do!" I yelled in an empty house.

Yup.  They all ditched me.

Just kidding.

They had schedules.

And...I have this weird feeling like someone's watching me.

But, I'm gonna ignore that and hope it goes away.

Like...oh.  I see someone outside.

And of course, it's Alyssa.

She glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at her.

Muahahaha.  At least I'm not outside.

I bet the witch is planning something right now.

And it probably means that things are going to get ugly.

~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! so...i know this chapter is weird

but b2st is coming into this story

but Ella's gonna hate their guts and probably give them a few injuries

ahem...

yeah...idols don't usually go out and kidnap innocent girls

and the story of alyssa and kikwang will be revealed later.

ummmm...

that's all i have to say right now...

 

oh! you might wonder how we came up with the name Ella for our main character.  Well, we have this cute 2-year-old cousin and her name's Ella.  she's really cute. no jokes.