Chapter 24

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Dongho POV:

"Ella..." I sighed, staring out the window.

The only person that seemed happy about Ella's absence was Alyssa, and she was starting to piss me off even more.  Did I mention that she tried to me the other day?

Ew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Muahahahaha," I was laughing.

Jaejoong oppa and I were playing Mariokart on the Wii, and I was totally beating him.

"How are you so good at this?" he asked.

"I had nothing to do years ago," I laughed, amused.

"I don't want to play anymore," he pouted.

"Rawr," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

Gone.  Where?  Where did she go?  To the store?  To the mall?  Should I ask Dongho?

"Maknae, where's my sister," I said.

"I dunno hyung," I could tell he was lying.

"Since you're obsessed with her, you should know, right?" I asked.

"Hey!" he pouted.

"Just tell me," I sighed.

"Well...um...America?" Dongho said.

"Why did she leave?" I moved closer to him.

"She..." Dongho started, but I was already freaking out.

"Her clothes are still there," Dongho mused.

"So she's coming back?" I asked hopefully.

"Not until you realize what a horrible big brother, hyung.  With all due respect, you're one of the worst big brothers out there.  You believe your stupid ex-girlfriend over your own little sister.  You want to know what really happened hyung?  I'll tell you.  Alyssa made Ella crack.  She made the innocent girl disappear for a few days.  I saw her scary side.  The side I don't want to experience.  She called you trash.  Alyssa called you trash.  She said that she was using you to get famous.  Did you even ask Ella how she got that scar 5 years ago?  Alyssa hired some guys to beat her up.  Hyung, you should think about your own actions before pretending to care about your sister." Dongho glared and ranted at me.

When did the maknae get this worked up?

"Want to know what else Alyssa said?  She said that Kevin hyung was a douche and a useless idiot.  She tried to me.  Now I'm scared of your bed.  She told Xander hyung to stop talking in all of his languages.  She told Kiseop hyung to stop taking pictures.  She told Kibum hyung to piss off.  She's one of the worst girls in the world!" he yelled.

I can't believe him.  Talking to his hyung like that?

"And you didn't even give Ella a chance to explain why she was beating that girl up." he stared.

No comment from me.

"Go away hyung.  I need to think." he growled, and shut the door on me.

Now, feeling depressed, I trudged back to my bed and sat there.  Was I really that bad of a brother?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"So! What are we doing today oppa?" I asked.

"I have to pack.  I'm leaving for Korea tomorrow," he frowned.

"Awwww," I pouted.

"We can get ice cream later," he said.

"Promise?" 

"Promise.  After you board the plane with me to Seoul."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

I am now depressed.

My sister is in America probably being hit on by guys, and all I can do is hope she decides to come back.

And from what Dongho said, Alyssa is a !@#$%.

But I've known her...for 5 years now?

And she was....OK, she was crazy.

But you're blinded by love.

I was walking past her room when I heard her talking on the phone.

Here's how her conversation went: (he can only hear Alyssa)

Alyssa:

She's in America.

I don't know! I didn't plan that!

Well, just wait till she comes back.

I know, you're still upset because she beat you up five years ago

Age does stuff to you.

I know there were like 30 guys.

I don't know how she beat them all up.

And Eli doesn't suspect a thing.

So I can make Ella's life a living hell.

She hung up the phone.

I just scoffed, and she turned around, shocked.  "Oppa!"

"What are you doing?" I asked casually, strolling to the window to look at the view.

"Talking with my brother," she said.  Oh, this chick was good at lying.

"What's all this talk about making my sister's life a living hell," I glared.

"Well oppa...you see..." she said.

"I don't care.  All I know is that you've destroyed my relationship with my sister!" I yelled.

"But..." she said.

"Oh hell no.  Get out, you !@#$%," I yelled.

"Language," Kiseop passed by.

"Really?  At a time like this?" I yelled out to Kiseop.

"Yeah, pretty much," he walked down stairs.

"Like I was saying, get out," I glared.

"Oppa, you've got to be kidding me," she scoffed.

"What?" I stared.

"Ella was just a burden.  Now that she's gone, there's only you and me," she smiled.

"You are SO lucky that you're a girl," I glared.  "Nice guys don't hit girls," I clarified.

I started packing up all of her stuff.  When I finished, I threw her suitcase out of the window.

"OPPA!" she yelled.

"Don't call me that.  I don't know you," I yelled back.

"Argh! Don't think I will forget this," she glared and stormed out.

I sighed in relief and lied down on my bed.

"Wow Pigeon, I didn't know you had it in ya," I heard a voice from the doorway.

Am I dreaming?  Is that really my little sister?