Chapter 74

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Track Dongho's phone," Kiseop pulled Kevin aside.

"H...How'd you know I do that?" Kevin stuttered.

"I have my ways. But hurry!" Kiseop exclaimed.

While they were doing that, I was sitting on Kevin's bed holding Fang.

"What is he doing at Seoul District Park?" Kiseop muttered. I walked over to see what they were doing. "Dongho's dot is moving again," I said.

"Looks like he's heading back to the dorms," Kevin spoke up. We both nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

"Oppa! I'm so excited to see your bandmates," Aerin giggled.

I nodded.

"After, do you want to get pizza?" she asked.

"Actually, I'm a little busy later today," I lied.

"Oh...then that's all right.  We'll see each other every day from now on," she grinned.

"W...Why?" I asked.

"Because, didn't you hear?  I'm officially an NH Media trainee," she smiled.

"That's great..." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Hey Dongho...and girl that I've never seen before," Soohyun glared.

"Hi, I'm Choi Aerin! Nice to meet you," she bowed.

"Polite, eh?" Soohyun muttered.

"I'm Dongho's first...." Aerin said before she got cut off.

"Cousin! First cousin," Dongho said.

Kiseop sat in the corner and nodded, unconvinced. I sat next to him, not looking up.  After all, Dongho said that she was his first cousin.  It's not like he's lying or anything.

"Who's that?" I heard Aerin say.

"That's Ella.  She's Eli hyung's sister and my girlfriend," Dongho said.

"Nice to meet you," she smiled and stuck her hand out at me.  I shook it, warily.  Something's not right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop POV:

Damn...I knew he was cheating! But poor little Ella's too naive to notice.  And I can't tell her!  It will break her heart!

I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions...but this is too much.

"I'm going to my room for a bit.  It was nice meeting you, Aerin-ssi," Ella bowed and ran up the stairs.

Poor girl.

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell everyone that I was your first girlfriend?" Aerin asked.

Kevin broke the pencil he was writing with.  I looked away from Dongho.  I wonder what's up with Kevin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

As Ella's pretend big brother, I declare Shin Dongho unworthy of dating her.  He told Ella that she was his first girlfriend! I saw in her diary.

I didn't know I was squeezing my pencil so hard, so when I looked down and saw the shattered pieces in my hand, I was shocked.

Does Ella really believe him?  Why would he lie in the first place?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Dear Diary,
Is Dongho lying to me? His cousin seems nice, but I can't help but wonder....Maybe I'm thinking too much.  That's my problem.  I think too much.  Should I just go with my feelings and believe him?  After all, he is my boyfriend.
On the other hand, the other oppas are getting to be suspicious.  Do they have something against Dongho?  Or am I just seeing things.  Kiseop and Kevin oppa seem tense around him.  Soohyun and Eli oppa were a little rude to him this morning.  Kibum oppa doesn't say much to him.  And Xander oppa?  He's just being the Xander oppa that everyone loves.
I love Dongho, and he loves me.
Sincerely, Ella Kim

For some reason...I feel like something bad is gonna happen soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's me!

updating in the hotel library again.

actually, i should be sleeping (cuz i have school tomorrow)

but since school is only ten minutes away from the hotel i'm staying at, i can stay up later than normal.

so....how was this chapter? drama? nah...not much.

drama in the next chapter? possibly...

but hey, i can't spoil it yet.

:) HWAITING :)