Chapter 40

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"There were three things I was absolutely sure of.  One, Edward was a vampire.  Two, there was a part of him, and i'm not sure how dominant that part might be, that thirsted for my blood.  And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

"Dang it! Xander oppa! Turn down Twilight! I'm trying to sleep here ya know," I yelled.

"Hey, it's not me this time," Xander came out with his hands above his head.

"Then who is it?" I yawned.

"Probably Dongho.  I heard our romance expert, Kiseop, told him to watch romance movies to learn about it," Xander said.

"Why'd he choose Twilight..." I grumbled.

"You know, you start college in a few days, right?" Xander asked me suddenly.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well...I was just thinking that I should get you something for getting into college," Xander shrugged.

"Oppa, does that mean that you think I'm dumb?" I said.

"No, but I should get you a congratulatory present.  So what do you want?" he asked me.

"Well..." I thought about it.

"And nothing expensive.  So under $20 would be nice," he said.

"Then...I want...new converse shoes," I said.

"OK.  Xander oppa will get it for you." he messed up my hair and walked back into his room.

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

"Dongho! Turn down Twilight!" I exclaimed before putting the pillow over my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

Twilight is a movie that I never want to watch again.  Maybe I'll watch Inception next time...even though I have no idea what that has to do with romance.  I'm in a better mood today.  I wonder if I'm still going through puberty...that might explain the mood swings.  But doesn't that only happen to girls?  Aish...

"Eli hyung." I smiled.

"Wait...why are you smiling..." he looked suspiciously at me.

"Is it a crime to be happy?" I asked him innocently.

"Well..." Eli started.

"Don't answer that hyung.  You'll ruin my mood," I frowned.

"Annyeong!" I heard Ella call from the top of the stairs.

I waved.

"Hey baby sister," Eli said.

"You know...I start school tomorrow," she pouted.

"Yeah...so?" Eli asked.

"Well, are you gonna drive me there?" she asked.

"Why me?" Eli asked.

"Because you're my brother and didn't you get your license?" she said.

"Yeah...I'll drive," Eli sighed.

"Kay." She smiled and walked back upstairs.

"Awww, so adorable!" is what I wanted to say.  "She can really do aegyo," is what I said instead.

Eli just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella: Oppa! I start school tomorrow!

Eli: NOOOO! Not college! College is dangerous!

Ella: Why oppa?

Eli: Because...someone could stalk you there.

Ella: Silly oppa.

Xander: Ella, I got you the shoes you wanted~

Ella: Thanks so much oppa!

Kevin: Thanks for reading~

it's short...i know....but i have school today :|
i'll update in like...12 hours