Chapter 33

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Dongho's a ert~" I sang as I walked down the stairs.

"Why?  What did he do?" Kevin looked up from the television.

"You know when people change," I started.

"Then what happened?" he asked.

"Well, I was changing my shirt and Dongho was walking by.  He came in to sit down on my bed, and when I turned around, he was smirking at me.  I kicked him in the leg for that," I smiled.

"I thought he was innocent," Kevin said.

"You know, he's been holding off on his erted side for a long time.  I guess it wasn't permanent," I shrugged.  "Well...at least he didn't walk in on me showering..." I said.

"Who did that?" Kevin asked.

"Well...didn't all of you?  Since you guys only have one bathroom, you guys just come in and pee whenever you want!" I pouted.

"Mianhe," he smiled before resuming his drama.

I need friends that are girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phone call from: ???

Who is this?

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Umm...do I have the wrong number?" a girl asked.

"...Vanessa?" I said.

"Hey girlfirend!" she said.

"I haven't seen you in like forever!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I'm taking a vacation to Korea, so wanna show me around?" she asked.

"No problem," I said.

"And I'm bringing a guy too.  Because you're still single, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm still single, but what does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"You need to find a boyfriend!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Fine.  But if I don't like him, he's going back home with you," I pouted.

"Deal.  Pick us up tomorrow at 10?" she said.

"Yup." I said.

"Bye," she said.

"Bye," I hung up.

I guess I got what I wished for.  A friend that is a girl.  But...she's bringing a guy I don't know with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get out of bed if you want me to drive you to the airport," Eli grunted and pushed me off the bed.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed before standing up and stretching.

"You called me oppa!" he exclaimed with a silly grin on his face.

"I am so getting you for pushing me out of bed," I glared before walking to the bathroom.

I looked through the bathroom drawers for my makeup bag.  I never found a need for it since I was always in this dorm.  I searched for the hair straightener too.  Even though my hair was usually straight, it was a hassle in the mornings.  I straightened my hair and put on a little make up.  If I put on too much, then Eli would nag and nag and nag.

"I feel like a girl today!" I exclaimed to no one in particular.

I went to my room to pick out clothing.  I got out a black striped tank top, black skinny jeans, my black Vans jacket, a panda hat, and black converse.

Okay, maybe not the best clothing to go out in.  But it looked all right.

If I didn't put on the jacket, then Pigeon would tell me to change my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, you can go," I waved.

"But..." he said.

"I'll catch a cab home or something," I said.

"Call me if you need me," he said.

I nodded.  He was still standing there.

"Oppa?  You can go." I said.  I literally pushed him out the door.

I was walking back in and I bumped into someone.

"Ouchie," I said.

Then I looked up.

"Vanessa!" I exclaimed.

"How are you?" she hugged me.

"Fine," I said.

"And this is..." she gestured to the guy next to her.

My jaw dropped.  No way.

I never expected him to come.

~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER :o