Chapter 68

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Alyssa POV:

"Ae-rin," I smiledm even though we were just talking over the phone.

"What do you want?" I heard her whiny voice at the other end.

"Are you up for a challenge?" I tilted my head to the side.

"What kind of challenge," she said

"Do you know a guy named Shin Dongho?" I asked and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"What do you want oppa to win for you?" Dongho asked me as we walked through the amusement park.

"Ummm, the Pikachu," I smiled and pointed to the yellow pokemon hanging from the ceiling of the game tent.

"OK," he ruffled my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong POV:

We decided to take a break from working and to chill at the amusement park.  We disguised ourselves pretty well, if I do say so myself.  Yoochun looks like a pedo-ahjusshi, Junsu looks like a gangster, and I look like an ugly nerd.  Hehe.  What an unlikely bunch.

"Hyung...isn't that Ella?" Junsu pointed to a girl in the distance.

"I dunno Junsu....she's kinda far away," Yoochun said.

I stared at the girl in the distance.  If that really was Ella, then who is the guy next to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Oppa hwaiting~" I cheered as Dongho took the dart to pop the balloons.  He threw them, and they made it.

"Which one do you want?" the guy asked.  Dongho pointed to the Pikachu.  The guy gave it to Dongho and we continued walking.

"Wow oppa, you were awesome!" I smiled.

"I know, right?  Your boyfriend is the best," he smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong POV:

That is Ella.  Is she with the UKISS maknae, Dongho?  I bet she is.  I knew she had a thing for maknaes.  Her favorite out of us was always Changmin-ah, even though I'm her cousin.  Aish...

"Hyung?  Are you having one of those overprotective cousin moments?" Yoochun asked.

"What?  Me?  Pshhh....NO," I said.

"You sound...angry," Junsu snickered.

"Wouldn't you be angry if your baby cousin dated someone?" I said.

"Nah man," Yoochun laughed.

"You're overreacting," Junsu smirked.

I took out my cell phone and quickly dialed a number that I've never used before.  After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hello?" Eli's voice came through the speaker.

"Hey Elison, I'm at the amusement park right now with Junsu and Yoochun.  Yeah.  We just spotted Ella with your maknae.  I was wondering if you were gonna do anything about it," I said to Eli.

"Chill.  Dongho knows what he's doing.  And since when did you get my phone number, hyung?" I heard the reply.

"Don't think too hard, Elison.  See ya," I hung up.

Aish....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Hey oppa, we're gonna see Kevin oppa's musical tomorrow, right?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I'm not sure.  Kevin might not want us to go," Dongho replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"He doesn't want to mess up in front of us," Dongho said.

I nodded.  As I was nodding, I saw someone in the background.  "Oppa?"

Dongho stopped what he was saying and turned around.  I saw Jaejoong oppa, Yoochun oppa, and Junsu oppa walking this way.

"You know them?" Dongho asked.  "They look dangerous."

Of course they look dangerous.  They're in disguise.  Yoochun looks like a ert, Junsu looks like one of those guys who rides motorcycles at night, and Jaejoong oppa looks like a nerd (no offense).

"Annyeong~" I exclaimed and ran over to them.

"Don't go over there!" Dongho called before running after me.

"Oppa!" I waved.

"Hey baby cousin," he flicked my forehead.

"Owww!  What was that for?" I grumbled.

"For getting a boyfriend without telling me," he glared.

"Hey Ella-yah," Junsu waved at me.

"Annyeong~" I laughed.

"Jaejoong hyung was going through his overprotective cousin phase again," Yoochun smirked.

"Ella, I told you not to run after strangers...." Dongho ran up to me.

"They're not strangers!  This is Jaejoong oppa, Yoochun oppa, and Junsu oppa!" I said quietly, in case any fans were around.

"A...Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims," Dongho bowed.

"You're dating my baby cousin?" Jaejoong asked.

"N...Neh...." Dongho said.

"Don't hurt her," Jaejoong glared.

Yup.  Being the youngest in the whole family clearly .  Everyone gets so overprotective!!! AISH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Aerin POV:

"Yeah...I know Shin Dongho," I said as I was browsing through the dress section in the mall.

"Well, I want you to come to Korea to help me with something," Alyssa's voice boomed through the speaker.

"Why?  I'm clearly enjoying Japan right now," I said.

"I'll pay for your plane fare, OK?  Just come as soon as possible!" Alyssa said.

"And what do I have to do?" I asked.

"All that matters is that you know Dongho, right?" Alyssa said.

"What does this have to do with my ex-boyfriend?" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not really a cliffhanger....but sort of...

i felt like bringing jaejoong back for another cameo appearance. and he even brought the rest of jyj with him. his overprotective cousin attitude makes me laugh. it's so cute.