Chapter 14

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

Ella, let me do this for you.  Ella, let me do that for you.

MBLAQ is driving me nuts.

And I can't be rude because that's not nice.  Mom told me that I had to be nice to people I didn't know well.  I think she's been reading a lot of parenting magazines these days.  So I have to put up with their annoying personalities.

And that silly Pigeon was no better.

Geez, the first thing that comes to mind when I think of my older brother is: freakishly overprotective.

Boys are weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

MBLAQ hyungs are here, and I'm not so thrilled about their appearance.  Why?  Because any dummy could see that they were all in love with my Ella.  Excuse me.  Did I just say 'my' Ella?  Don't tell Eli, or he'll beat me up again.

I forced a smile as I saw Mir carrying the waters that Ella went to grab.  Then i sulked in the corner of the living room.

"Dongho-yah. Why are you so moody today?" Thunder turned around and faced me.

"Meh. No reason," I said vaguely.

"OK then," he shrugged and turned back around.

I could tell that Eli almost had a heart attack when Joon held her hand.  My face was turning all red, so I had to go back upstairs to calm down.  Is this jealousy?

~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"My phone number?" I said.

"Yes. We would like to know your phone number," they all begged asked me.

"OK...It's xxx-xxxx" I said.

"Thank you!!!" they all hugged me before leaving.

"We'll come to visit again Eli," they sang before finally departing.

Aish. Now I'm tired.

~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

Breathe in.  Breathe out.

OK, I feel a bit better now.

~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

OK, so I checked the calendar and I realized that school starts in a few weeks.  Well, college starts in a few weeks.  I skipped a grade or two.  Maybe 3? I'm not sure.  But I'm one of the only 16-year-olds I know that go to college already.

Hmph.  At least I don't have to live there.  I get to stay with my UKISS oppas.

I'm going to Kyung Hee University.  Surprised? I was too.

~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

"Yay! They're gone!" I exclaimed.  Oops.  Did I say that out loud?

"You know Dongho-yah, it's not nice to say those things about your hyungs," Xander was sitting on my bed.

"How...how did you get there?" I asked, confused.

"Because I'm Agent Xander," he grinned before leaving.

Random.