Chapter 13

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"So Pigeon, I was wondering why you're always mad in your songs," I said, sitting down on his bed.

It was 7 in the morning, and Eli pushed me out of bed yesterday.  I was really upset at that.

"Hmm? What are you talking about?" he yawned.

"Well, I listened to your songs, and you always mention being 'pissed off'," I said.  "For example, in your Am I That Easy song, you say 'You're such a bad bad bad girl...random Korean words...you make me pissed off', and in Shut Up, you say 'random Korean...girl you're pissing me off."

"Blame the songwriter, not me," he said and turned over.  I assumed he was going back to sleep.

"Oh no.  You're not going to sleep after pushing me out of bed yesterday," I glared.

"Wha...?" he opened his eyes again.

"Bye Pigeon," I pushed him to the floor.

"Yah!" he hopped up.

"Ew.  Put on a shirt," I walked out.

"You don't think this is hot? Lots of girls think this is hot," he defended himself.

"I'm not into brother-sister relationships," I said.

I went to brush my teeth.

Just to get Eli more upset, I used his toothpaste.  His toothpaste tastes like bubble gum.  YUM.  One of his rules was to never use his toothpaste.  I guess he'll bust me later, but I'll blame it on Dongho. I'm so evil.

~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

How could she not be interested in my abs? Well, besides the fact that she is my sister...argh! I have to stop talking to myself.

"Yah. Maknae." I poked his cheek.

"What hyung?" Dongho yawned.

"Is my body OK?" I asked.

"Yeah hyung," Dongho nodded, and then went back to sleep.

At least the maknae agrees with me.  I did a victory dance, and then went to fix my hair.

~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Pigeon is probably the fattest out of all s.  But don't tell him I said that.

The most fit one out of them must be...Soohyun oppa! But don't tell him I said that either. 

I.HAVE.NOTHING.TO.DO!!!

I can't even talk to Dongho because he's still sleeping.  Truthfully, Dongho is my oppa.  But I don't want to call him that.

I bet something's gonna happen today...I HOPE something funny will happen today.  The doorbell rang.

I waited to see if any of the UKISS guys would get the door.

"Lazy butts," I muttered.  I went to get the door.

So, I guess the person out there wasn't expecting a girl.  Actually, there were five guys.  Why can't UKISS invite girls over for a change?  Then I might have someone of my own gender to talk to!!!

"Umm...are we at the wrong dorm?" the guy in the front asked.

"Who are you looking for." I stated.  What if they were a gang or something?

"We were looking for UKISS," the guy said.

"Come in," I said.

Geez, I sound creepy.  Haha.

"Who are you?" I wheeled around.

They looked taken aback.

"You don't know us? Hyung, she doesn't know us?" the youngest (I think) one said.

"Relax Mir," the guy said.

"MBLAQ," another guy said.

I nodded like I understood what they were talking about.  But I was interested in the big hole in the ceiling.  When did that get there?

~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

"Pigeon!!! There are 5 guys here!!!" someone yelled at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"I dunno.  They call themselves like MBLAQ or something," my sister yelled.

"Coming," I said.

I walked down the stairs.  I just finished showering, but I didn't have time to put on a shirt.  It's OK; we're all guys.

"Put on a shirt," my sister smirked before heading off to my room.  Hmph.

"Is that your sister?" Joon hyung asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I was drying my hair.

"She's hot," they all chorused. 

~~~~~~~~~

muahahaha, mblaq is here! hmmm, i wanted to include them because they are cool. and i like their song cry. ella wanted something interesting to happen, and mblaq is here.

and that means the ukiss guys have competition ^^