Chapter 69

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"What the heck took you guys so long?" Eli exclaimed.  His foot was tapping and he looked really grumpy.  I usually don't talk to him when he's like this because his attitude .

"We went to the amusement park.  Do you like my Pikachu?" I held it up to his face.

"...No...I don't..." he said.

"Why not?  What happened?  Why are you grumpy again?" I asked.

"I'm not a Pokemon fan, nothing happened, and what do you mean grumpy again?" he huffed.

"Eh...nothing," I grunted before walking inside the house.

Dongho sort of ran/walked quickly with fear past Eli.  I don't know why he's in a bad mood today.  Aish...

"Hey Dongho...can I ask you something?" I asked as we were sitting in his room.

"Sure, anything," he replied.

"Have you ever dated before?" I said.

He tensed up a little bit before smiling.  "Nope.  You're the first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Aerin POV:

"You want me to ruin his relationship?" I exclaimed as I was browsing for plane tickets.

"Yeah.  You don't want to?" Alyssa's voice replied.

"Well, I'd love to start dating him again.  But what about the chick he's going out with now?" I asked.

"I'll take care of that.  Are you looking for plane tickets?" Alyssa said.

"Yeah," I said with a nod.

"Do you guys still keep in contact?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah.  We text from time to time," I shrugged.

"Perfect," I heard her voice.

"What's in it for me?" I asked suddenly.  I didn't want to go around ruining relationships if there wasn't anything in it for myself.

"Anything you want.  I've got the money and a celebrity younger brother.  I can give you anything," Alyssa said.

"Then let me be a trainee at NH Media," I replied.

"It's a deal," Alyssa said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Erin unnie!!!" I exclaimed, staring into the computer screen at my sister's face.

"Hey kid.  How's it going?" Erin unnie asked.

"Fine.  How's Stanford?" I replied.

"Honestly?  I'm bored." she said.

"What?!  How could you be bored?  I mean, you are at one of the best schools in the USA," I frowned.

"I'm bored because...never mind," Unnie sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well...I'm not at Stanford," she admitted.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Chill.  I went there, took a test, and then they told me that I didn't need college," she said.

"You...don't...need to go to college?" I exclaimed.

"Yup.  Mom and Dad know, and now you know," she shrugged.

"Unnie!!! That's awesome!!!" I smiled.

"You wouldn't mind me coming back to Korea, would you?" Unnie asked.

"No! Of course you should come back," I exclaimed.

"Mom and Dad got me an apartment in downtown Seoul so that I could be closer to you and Pigeon," she said.

"Congratulations Unnie!!!" I grinned.

"You're adorkable.  I have to go now.  It's time for me to board the plane," Unnie waved before signing off.

Unnie is so smart! I wish I could be like her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pigeon!  Erin unnie's coming back to Korea," I sang as I skipped down the stairs.

"What? Why?" he frowned.

"Because she's done with college?" I said.

"But didn't noona just start college?" Eli asked.

"They told her she was too smart," I pouted.

His face was so funny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Aerin POV:

I boarded the plane for Seoul, South Korea.  This is gonna be interesting.  I wonder what Dongho's like now.  I mean, the last time I saw him was a year into his debut...I wonder if he changed from the sweet and adorable Dongho I knew.  And I wonder what kind of girl he's dating now?

And I've never been the 'evil girl' before.  Sure, I've been a spoiled brat, but I've never been an 'evil girl' before.  Yeah.  I'm an actress.  Just cameo appearances in popular dramas and stuff.  I guess I should be as mean as I can.  I sent one last text message before turning my phone off.

Shin Dongho?  It's Aerin.  Meet me at Incheon Airport at 6PM sharp.  I'll be flying in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

"Awww, you're so cute," I Ella's cheek.  She had fallen asleep on my shoulder.  I tucked her into my bed and was about to shower. But then my phone beeped.  I checked it and there was a text message from Aerin...

Shin Dongho?  It's Aerin.  Meet me at Incheon Airport at 6PM sharp.  I'll be flying in.

Aerin...wants to see me?  Now?  Today?  Why?  We both agreed that we should stop seeing each other a year into my debut...

"Oppa, I..." she said the same time that I said "Aerin-ah...we should talk."

"You go first," I said.  She nodded.

"Oppa...I...think that we should stop seeing each other," she closed her eyes.

"Funny...I was about to say the same thing," I admitted.

"You have your career, and I have my career.  I think that we should focus on our jobs.  And then in a few years, we could get back together," she said quickly.

"Goodbye...Aerin-ah," I kissed her cheek.

"Bye...oppa," she turned around and I haven't seen her since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to UKISS.  Who saw their comeback teaser???!!! I did!!!  Well, it wasn't one of NH's best teasers...but at least it showed their appearances and Kevin's voice (which is really hot <3).  Hoon and AJ?  What can I say.  They're part of UKISS already, and nothing's gonna change that.  Soohyun being the leader?  He deserves it.  Alexander is in 3rd Wave Music while Kibum is working hard on his company thing.  I hope that they do well.

This chapter seemed boring.  Basically, it was background info on Alyssa, Dongho's first lie, and Ella's sister coming back to Korea.  I hopefully know where I'm going with this, so bear with me :)