9

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Pigeon, you shouldn't have given me the phone," I pouted as we walked in the dorm.

"Why?" he laughed.

"Because! Now the images of Soohyun oppa with the girl, Kiseop oppa looking dangerous with his creative outfit, and Kevin oppa with no shirt on are in my head!  And Dongho.  Don't get me started about Dongho!" I pouted.

"But your reaction was so cute!  Now I know that you're still innocent," he hugged me.

"Let go," I said.

"Sorry," he said.

"Mehrong," I stuck my tongue out.

"CUTE!!!" he exclaimed and pinched my cheeks.

"Yah!" I yelled, but he was already far away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"They won't let me watch our music video!" Dongho exclaimed to me.

"So?" I asked, bored.

"Make them show me our music video!" he whined.

"Just watch it on my laptop," I pointed to the computer on my desk.

"Your laptop?" he said.

"Nah, it's actually Kevin oppa's laptop, but I hacked it when he was asleep," I laughed to myself.  I remembered last night.

"Kevin oppa?" I walked into the room we shared.  Oh, he was sleeping.

I was going to ask to borrow his computer because Soohyun oppa said that I couldn't touch his computer...I don't know why...and Kibum oppa wouldn't let me use his computer either.

I don't want to wake him...but I want to use his computer!  The other oppas don't want me to use theirs.

So I opened his laptop and I was immediately greeted with: PASSWORD.

Password, huh.  What would Kevin oppa use as his password?

OK, here we go. I typed in kevin.

Of course Kevin oppa would use his name as his password.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You hacked Kevin hyung's computer?" Dongho laughed.

"Yeah, because the other oppas don't want me looking at their computers!" I pouted.

"Do you know why they won't let you?" Dongho asked.

"No..." I said.

"Because they watch some bad things on their computers," Dongho smirked.

"Lalala, I can't hear you," I yelled.

"There," I said finally.

He pulled up Youtube and started the music video up.  He was watching it, and I went under the blankets so that I wouldn't have to see UKISS oppas with no shirts on.

"I look awesome," Dongho exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Dongho watched the music video, I came out from under the covers.

"You really are innocent, huh," he laughed.

"I watched the first half of your music video, but then I stopped," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because it's gross!" I said.

"You're the only girl I'd know who would say that," Dongho muttered.

Then my phone rang.

"Hold on Dongho, I have to answer the phone."  I stared at the number.  It said private.  Must be some wrong number then.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey jagiya," the voice said.

"Oppa?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hmm, I'm tired.  And it's Kiseop's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~