Chapter 62

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Eli POV:

Oh gosh.

"Hyung.  Do you think they slept together?" I was hyperventilating.

Soohyun looked up from the newspaper with annoyance written all over his face.

"Did you check to see if they were wearing clothes, dearest Eli?" Soohyun asked.

"No..." I said.

"I'll solve your problems then," Soohyun got up and walked toward Ella's room.

"NOOOO! HYUNG! WHAT IF THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE CLOTHES ON?!" I exclaimed.

"Come on, we've all seen each other before," Soohyun shrugged.

"NOT MY SISTER!!!" I yelled.

"Oppa?  Why are you yelling?" Ella came out of her room with her pajamas on.

She's still innocent.

"Dearest Eli was PMSing," Soohyun said before returning to his newspaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Should I wear this?  Or this?" I asked Dongho who was still lying on my bed.

"You smell nice," he commented.

"Awww, thanks," I said before returning to my clothes.

"What are you even looking for?" Dongho yawned and stretched.

"Something for tonights gathering at that fancy restaurant," I said.

"Oh....I'm not good with fashion.  Go ask Kevin hyung," Dongho said.

I nodded.

"Kevin oppa!" I called.

He walked in without a shirt, which made me scream on the inside (not a fangirl scream, but a scream of terror. kevin's body is hot, but he's like my older brother!) and a toothbrush.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I need you to help me pick out some clothes," I said.

"Yay!" he smiled.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Where'd you get them?" Kevin asked.

"Off Yesstyle.  I love that site," I sighed.

"I kinda like the second one," Kevin shrugged.

"Really?" I asked.

Kevin nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppas! Does this dress look all right?" I ran down the stairs.

They all looked up.

"Wow!!! So cute!" Soohyun pinched my cheek and I pouted.

"I'm not supposed to look cute!" I frowned.

Soohyun squished my cheeks together before walking into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Kibum asked.

"I'm going to...." I said. 

Oh yeah.  Kibum doesn't know about his party.

"I'm going.....clubbing?" I said.

"Are you even old enough?" Kibum chuckled.

"I look older than my age," I puffed out my cheeks.

"Ani.  More like a ten-year-old," Kibum laughed.

"I'll show you all someday that I could be more than cute and innocent," I glared before walking back up to my room.

"Oh...you're still here?" I asked Dongho.

"Yup," he nodded.

"Anyway...help me get the dress off," I pointed to the zipper in the back.

"Fine," he grumbled and ped it.

"Thanks," I said before walking into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

That's the best excuse my sister could come up with?  Clubbing?  Really?

No one in their right mind would believe that!

But we are strange......eh.  Kibum buys it, and that's all that matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

I love English!!!

"Let's go and decorate the place!" I smiled at Ella (who just came out of the shower and smelled like strawberries :D)

"Now?" she dried her hair.

"Yeah!!!" I exclaimed.

"Won't the other oppas wonder where we are?" she asked.

"No," I shook my head.

"Kay," she said.

I grabbed the stuff that be bought the other day and waited by Ella's door.

"Ready," she said.

"Let's go!" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Kevin oppa, I can't reach that," I pointed to the part of the wall that Kevin wanted me to decorate with streamers and stuff.

"Jump?" he said.

"No...I'm naturally short," I said.

He just laughed at me.

"Yeah...keep on laughing..." I said.

He immediately stopped and got me a chair.

"Thanks oppa," I said.

I used to play the trumpet in elementary school, so blowing up the balloons were no big deal.  Except I hate it when I get lightheaded after.  It feels weird.  After another half-hour, we finished decorating the place.  And it was pretty awesome.

 

Like that but even more awesome.  Kevin even rented a chocolate fountain.  There were bubble machines, a karaoke thing in the corner, a photo booth....it was like an arcade! But it was in a restaurant...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7:00 P.M., and the party started maybe....half an hour ago?  I don't know.  But I'm starting to get weirded out by the people here.  Super Junior oppas came!  MBLAQ oppas came too!  

Jaejoong oppa came to say hi and drop off his gift.  I really really really want to see U-Know and Max.  Or....now they're called Yunho and Changmin.  And I also want to see Yoochun and Junsu!

Even Beast oppas came.  Yoseob showed me his awesome coloring book for learning the alphabet.  SHINee oppas came, and let me tell you.  Key and Kevin can really brighten up a party.  Hongki showed up, but he gave his present and had to leave.

But the best part was yelling surprise.  Kibum oppa looked super happy.  Okay, I need to meet girls so that I won't be bored at an all guy party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:00 A.M.

It's 12 AM and guess what?  They're DRINKING.  I know.  Bad, right?  I told them not to.  In fact, I've never seen UKISS drink before.  They probably gave in to peer pressure.  That's why you should never give in to peer pressure.

Even Dongho!!! And he's underage!  He only had one glass of soju....poor guy. And I have to drive them home.  I'm not even supposed to be sitting in the drivers seat yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1:00 A.M.

I got all of the UKISS oppas in the car.  Finally.  One girl against seven guys = death for the girl.  Good thing I'm not weak.  I'll tell you how I got seven UKISS boys in a five-passenger-seat car.

I got drivers seat.  Dongho's in passengers seat.  Eli (who's the least drunk) is on the floor.  Soohyun, Kevin, Alexander, Kibum, and Kiseop were smushed in the backseat.  Good thing they aren't fat.

"I'm warning you idiots now that I've never driven before," I told the sleeping guys.

"If you have any objections, speak up," I said.

No response.

"Good," I smiled.

And I started the car and tried to get home without dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they're all drunk!

secrets are revealed when you're drunk.

hint hint.

secrets are revealed when you're drunk.

imagine what will happen in the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli: YOU.DROVE?!!!!!!
Ella: Hey, what else could I do?  You were all drunk and stuff.
Eli: WHAT IF YOU GOT CAUGHT BY THE COPS?!
Ella: Actually, driving was pretty fun.  Can I drive your car?
Eli: YOU WILL NOT TOUCH A CAR UNTIL YOU'RE 18!
Ella: Sometimes I think that you're insane.
Eli: Gee, thanks (sarcastically)