Chapter 76

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"I...I..." Dongho started to say.

Say that you love me.  Say that you love me.  Please.

"I don't know," he looked down.

My heart....I looked down at the can of soda in my hands and it was broken.

"Miss...you're gonna have to pay for that you know," the store clerk came over.

I nodded.  

"Why don't you know?  Isn't it a simple yes or no answer?" Aerin asked.

"I haven't seen you in 2 years.  We were in love, you were my first kiss, my first everything in fact.  But we decided that we would take a break from each other.  We didn't stop loving each other.  Then I met Eli's sister, Ella Kim.  She reminded me a bit of you.  I love her, but I can't deny that I love you too," he said.

A single tear ran down my cheek.  I'm not a fan of crying, but I felt that it was appropriate for what I just heard.  I told myself I wouldn't cry anymore.  I told myself that crying over Eli was the last time I would cry.  I promised myself so many things...and I broke so many of those promises.

"Here," I gave the $5 bill to the store clerk and walked out.

"Your change," he said.

"Keep it," I said before stepping out into the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

"Do you think she's all right?" Soohyun gestured toward Ella who was hanging upside down on the couch with her eyes closed.

"She always does that," I said.

"Yeah, I know.  But she usually doesn't hang upside down for that long," Soohyun frowned.

"She must have a lot on her mind," I mused.

"You think she's asleep?" Eli walked in.

"She's thinking," Soohyun said.

"I hope she doesn't stay like that for long.  She's gonna get a head rush...or whatever you call that," Kiseop said.

"Where did you guys come from?" Ella opened her eyes and sat up straight.  She held her head.  The blood must have got to her.

"That's why you shouldn't hang upside down for long periods of time," Eli glared.

"Thanks mom," Ella said sarcastically.

I just chuckled.  Another sibling fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Dear Diary,
My heart hurts.  The emotions are piling up in there.  I don't know if I should be angry, sad, or depressed, or any of that shiz.  My New Years Resolution was to not swear anymore.  Sort of.  So, I just heard Dongho tell Aerin that he still loves her.  What should I do?  Should I break up with him?  No...it would hurt him too much.
I can't believe I broke a soda can.  I've never done that before, and the liquid running down my arm was disgusting.  Note to self: never break soda cans.
And my Alyssa radar is beeping.  She's in the vicinity of this dorm.  I'm just waiting for her attack.
Sincerely, Ella Kim

I started tearing up a bit.  And that's when Kiseop chose to barge into the room.

"Omo, are you crying?" he asked, concerned.

"Yeah...I was watching this really sad drama," I said.

"What was it called?" he asked.

Oh shiz.  I haven't been keeping up with the recent dramas lately.  "Uhh...you know...that one..." 

"What's the title?" he asked.

"It's called..." I panicked.  "1 Liter of Tears."

OK, I know that it's a Japanese drama, but that's the only drama that made me cry ever.

"Oh...that really was a sad drama," he shook his head.

"Yeah...good night Kiseop oppa," I hurriedly got up and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop POV:

She left her computer on...

I was going to shut it off, but I couldn't help but notice her diary entry.  I scanned it over twice before sighing.  So Dongho really screwed up and she's not gonna do anything?

That's a bunch of poo.  Should I beat some sense into him? 

Ha, I wish.  But with Ella still on Dongho's side, she's like his personal bodyguard....sorta.  She wouldn't let any of us harm him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

When I need to think, I sit in the dark.  And think.  So nothing distracts me.

"Kevin oppa...why did you turn the light on?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Nothing." he glumly said.

I pushed my problem to the side and went to sit next to him.  "What's up?"

"Ella...sometimes I think you're stupid.  No offense, of course," Kevin said.

"What? Why?" I laughed.

"You let him cheat and you're not gonna do anything about it?" Kevin said, angry.

"It's not something I can help.  He said himself that he was doubting us," I said.

"Dongsaeng...oppa is sorry..." Kevin patted my head awkwardly.

"For what?" I sniffled and another tear ran down.

"For Dongho being a jerk," Kevin said.

"It's not your fault," I said.

"I would beat him up, but I kinda want Eli to do that," Kevin grinned.

"Mhmmm," I thought it over.

"Good night," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

Imma text Ella.

To: Ella

Meet me at the coffee shop

From: Dongho

Sent at 2 AM

Aish...I feel depressed.  All of this Aerin drama is driving me insane.  I don't know who I love more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Dongho texted me...he said to meet at the coffee shop.

"But it's 2AM," Eli frowned.

"Not like anything bad's gonna happen," I shrugged.

"Yeah...but..." Eli said.

"Just watch from the window.  If anything bad happens, then you can freak out," I chuckled.

He nodded, unconvinced.

I took my shoes and put them on slowly and started walking toward the coffee shop.  I saw Dongho and slowly walked up to him.

"Let's go back to the dorms," he smiled.

"You called me out just to go back to the dorms?" I laughed.

"Come on!" he sang.

I sighed and we were at the crosswalk hand-in-hand.  I guess Dongho decided to test his luck because he didn't even bother to press the button to change the traffic light.  I pressed the button and waited.  

Dongho was about halfway through before I saw a car coming.

car+dongho=crash=bad for UKISS

"," I muttered.  I started sprinting.  Babo Dongho.  Can't you see the car and run for your life???

"Oppa, watch out!!!!!" I yelled and pushed him out of the way.

Since I pushed him out of the way, I saved him.  But as for me?  Hard to say.  Everything went blank.

Dear Everyone,
Tell Dongho that I love him, tell Eli that I love him, tell Mom&Dad that I'm sorry, and tell Erin unnie that she can have my Pokemon collection.