Chapter 85

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

Aerin’s here?  I saw her with the guys…is she leaving for Japan?  I think that’s where she came from.

“Ella!  Hwaiting,” Yoseob called out.

I turned and smiled.  “Annyeong!”

“Skype me,” Yoseob turned serious.  I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

“Ella hwaiting!” I heard a voice.  My head shot up and I scanned the airport.  There were too many people to see anything.

“Hyung.  Did you hear that?” I nudged Eli in the side.

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“Lift me up,” I said.

“Dongho, I will not do that.  Do you know how weird that’s gonna be?  And my back will hurt after,” Eli exclaimed.

I jumped on his back and sat up on his shoulders.  Hehe, I feel so tall.  Let’s see…Gate 4: Departed.  Gate 5: Departed.  Gate 6: Boarding.  Gate 7: Boarding.  Gate 8: Boarding.  I checked the people at each gate.  At Gates 4-7, it is empty.  But at Gate 8…there’s two people…

“Ella.” I muttered.

“Hyung, I’ll meet you back here,” I said and jumped off his shoulders.

I began running through the airport, but my disguise came off.  Some crazy fan girls decided that they were gonna attack me today, and began to mob around me.  She’s going to leave!

I reached Gate 8 with people still attacking me, and found out that I was too late.  She was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

“OMO! DONGHO OPPA! SARANGHAE!”

“NOONA LOVES YOU!”
Well, I guess Dongho spotted me and is trying to get through his crowd of fans.  Better get a move on.  If I see Dongho, I’ll end up staying and become heartbroken all over again.

“Oppa, annyeong,” I waved to Yoseob.

“UKISS oppas, goodbye,” I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

DAMNIT!!! I EFFIN MISSED HER!!!  IT’S LIKE THOSE STINKING DRAMAS WHERE THE GIRL AND THE GUY JUST MISS EACH OTHER!  AAAAAAH.

“She’s gone,” I sobbed and sat on the ground.  Someone tapped my shoulder.  I looked up.

Ella? 

“Dongho, don’t cry over me anymore,” she pulled me up.

“What do you mean?” a tear ran down.

“I’m not the right girl for you,” Ella said.

“What do you mean?” I sniffed.

“Just think about it.  If we were meant for each other, you wouldn’t have cheated on me.  Dongho-ssi, we were never meant to be,” Ella said.

“So you don’t love me?” I sniffled.

I saw her sad expression, which soon turned into an unreadable expression. 

“Dongho…I do love you…but do you love me?” Ella said.

“I…” I stuttered.

“Goodbye, Shin Dongho,” she kissed me on the forehead one last time.

She put something in my hand.  The promise ring I got her.  I cried even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

My heart broke as I turned around to leave.

You see, I was about to get on the plane, then I saw Dongho.  He was crying on the ground.  I felt super guilty that he was crying over me, so I had to end it with him.  So that he doesn’t have hope for me.

I walked into the gate to board the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

“Is she really gone?” Kevin came up to me.

“She told me to give up on her,” I sniffled.

“It’s okay,” Kevin soothed me.

“We have to go to America.  I have to go to America.” I said.

“Chill man.  We’re debuting in America, right?  So you can look for her when we get there.” Kevin said.

“Hope you’re right, Kevin hyung.  Hope you’re right,” I said.

“Come on Dongho…we have to go home.” Kevin said.

“Kevin hyung, thanks,” I said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

“Thank you for flying with us today.  I am your pilot.  Our destination is Washington D.C.  We will arrive there at about 5:00 P.M. with temperatures around 70 degrees.”

I turned up the music on my ipod and closed my eyes, concentrating.

I can’t say many things about my unexpected stay in Korea.  But one thing’s for sure…it sure has been a wonderful stay with my ukiss oppas….not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

authors note: who's ready for a sequel!!! i'm sure i am. thanks for supporting this story from the beginning! truthfully, i thought about deleting this story around the first few chapters, but your comments helped me persevere and pull through with a decent story for you to read.

you might've laughed, you might've cried, you might have wanted to kill Dongho/Alyssa/Aerin here or there, and you might've commented. so subscribers, supporters, i thank you so much.

when i post the foreword for the sequel, i will post it here.

this story has improved my writing so much (if you read from the beginning, you can tell that i improved a bit). you guys make my day with your comments!

chapter brought to you by: ilovekpop81897