Chapter 53

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Dongho POV:

I was happy with ALL of my presents this year.  But Ella's letter interested me the most.  Because....well....it's a letter!  How could it be boring?  I opened it and stared.  

I'll read it to you people:

Shin Dongho,

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  I've known you for a few months now, and our relationship grows with each passing day.  When I first met you, I was all weirded out because you were really erted (and you still are), but I got used to it.  Maybe that's why I don't think of you as just the erted maknae anymore.  You're like my best friend (second to Kevin) and I enjoy hanging out with you.  Like the time when we 'borrowed' money from Eli's wallet or the time we 'borrowed' Alexander's water guns.
Ummm...I forgot what I was gonna say...oh yeah!  I felt guilty that you paid for the Christmas gift, so I decided to write you a letter.  Yeah.  A letter.  I even wrote it by hand.  See?
Sincerely,
Ella <3~

I smiled at the letter.  It was cute.

"If you like her, you should ask her out before someone else does," I heard a voice from behind me.

"Soohyun hyung?" I turned around.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Can you.......read minds?" I asked.

He gave me a weird expression.

"What?" he asked.

"OK, then what am I thinking about now?" I asked.

"Strange maknae..." he shook his head and walked out.

I'm not strange...am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Ahhhh, Christmas is finally over.  And the UKISS boys are busier than ever.  They're gonna perform at the KBS, SBS, and MBC Gayo Daejun, so they have to practice.   But there's something that really pisses me off.  The fact that UKISS gets like half the time of what SHINee or Super Junior gets!  How can they fit Shut Up and ManManHaNi into 2 minutes of air time?  Aish...And I heard that at one of the Gayo Daejuns, they will perform Binggeul Binggeul too!

Geez.

Not to mention that I'm sick again.  Eli, being the overprotective brother, made me stay in bed all day.  Actually, he's not as overprotective as some others that I've heard of......but anyway!

"Fang," I called.

The cute little golden retriever came and tried to get on my bed.

"Aigoo, here," I helped him up.

I pet Fang's head and he immediately closed his eyes and got comfortable.  So cute!!!  Kevin just walked in.

"Ella," he smiled.

"Shhhhh," I gestured toward Fang.

"Just wanted to give you these cards that we got in the mail," Kevin gave me the letters and walked back out.

I glanced at the letters curiously.

From Umma and Appa:

Ella,

Merry Christmas! Are you having fun staying with your brother?  We hope that you've become close with them, and we hope that you don't hate Eli anymore.  He's still our son and your brother, wherever he may go.  So don't hate him too much.  He only loves you.  And guess what?  Your older sister made it into Stanford University!!!  Aren't you happy for her?
On another note, do you have a boyfriend?  If you do, we want to meet him.  We'll be visiting Korea in a few weeks, and we'll also be paying a visit to your brother's dorm.  Kay?  
Love ya~
Mom and Dad

I had to smile at that one.  The next card was from my older sister.

Ella,

How are you holding up over there in a dorm full of guys?  Are you OK?  Are you still innocent?  I hope so, or else I'm gonna come to Korea to kick some...As I was saying, Merry Christmas!  Are you doing well in school?  Wait...that was a dumb question.  Of course you're doing well in school.  You're smart.  I think you're on winter break now, am I right?  Hehe.
I assume you got Mom and Dad's letter too.  Just wanted to say that I'm gonna visit Korea too!  Right before my semester starts at Stanford University.  I finally got in!!! All of that studying finally paid off.
Stay innocent!
~Your awesome older sister

Aish....I love my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe, dongho needs some competition so he can ask ella out!!! vote plz~