Chapter 75

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

January 6, 2011

Dongho POV:

Damn paparazzi.  They were following Aerin and me all over thinking we were 'together.'  Argh.

Kevin hyung is pissed at me, Kiseop hyung is getting on my case, and the other hyungs won't talk to me.  Did I do something wrong?  I'm not going out with Aerin or anything.

"Oppa.  The cameras are following us.  What do you say we make their stalking worthwhile?" Aerin asked.

"Huh?" I said, confused.

She leaned up toward me and her lips....OH MY LORD!!! Is she gonna kiss me?!

"Let's not do that here..." I said nervously.

But little did I know that one reporter was already writing his headline story for the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Yoseob and I are practicing English today.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello," Yoseob replied.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I am fine.  And you?" he said.

"I'm fine, thank you.  What is your favorite color?" I asked.

"I don't know." he replied.

"Good job Yoseob-ssi," I clapped.

"Really?  Did I do well?" he asked, excited.

I nodded.  "I was really impressed with your English," I complemented.

"It's 'cuz you're a good teacher," he smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 7, 2011

Eli POV:

"What the hell is this," I growled.

"Hmmm?  Oh, hey hyung," Dongho smiled at me.

"Explain," I pointed to the article on the internet.

"This?  We're cousins," Dongho replied nervously.

"Yeah right.  I know who this is," I glared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Are you kidding me?" Kevin yelled in frustration.

"Nope.  I'm telling the truth," I replied.

"Ugh," he muttered.  

"Go fish!" I sang.

"8?" I asked.  He glared and tossed me his 8.

"4?" Kevin asked.

I pouted but tossed him my 4 of hearts.  Then it was my turn to ask the question.

"7?" I asked.

"Go fish.  YES!!! FINALLY!!!" he exclaimed.

"Kevin oppa, if you really wanted to win, you shoulda told me," I said.

"I was trying to be a good sport," he replied.

Then, I heard yelling from upstairs.  It sounds like Pigeon and Dongho?

"What are they yelling about," Kevin grumbled.

"I dunno," I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

"Don't tell Ella," I said.

"And why shouldn't I?" Eli exclaimed.

"It will break her heart.  You don't want to hurt your sister, right?  And Aerin and I aren't dating," I yelled.

"You...you...I wish I could beat you up.....ARGH!!!" Eli yelled back before throwing his hands up in frustration and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aerin POV:

I was flipping through old photos of Dongho and I together.  I remembered that he was really sweet, caring, and funny.  When I see him now, this weird feeling comes over me.

My heartbeat increases, I smile at everything he says...

"Alyssa, what does this mean?" I asked.

"What it means, dear Aerin, is that you have fallen in love with your ex boyfriend," Alyssa said.

My mouth dropped.  This was just some stupid favor from my friend, and now it's turned into love? Aish...what should I do?  I don't want to hurt Dongho oppa...but I don't want him to be with anyone else except for me.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

On the other hand, Dongho oppa told me that he was gonna take Ella out on a date today.  She seems like a nice girl...ish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"This one's pretty," I pointed to a hat on the wall.

"That's a baseball hat.  How can it be pretty?" Dongho pouted.

"Don't question my style," I replied.

"My girlfriend thinks a baseball hat is prettier than her own boyfriend," Dongho grumbled.

"I love baseball hats, but I love Shin Dongho more," I said.

"Yay!" he pinched my cheek.

"Oppa...I was wondering...do you wanna go ice skating with me tonight?" I asked.

"Anything for you," he kissed my cheek.

"Awww, thanks oppa! I've always wanted to go ice skating, but I'm too lazy to go," I admitted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aerin POV:

"Oppa, I'm freaked out right now," I exclaimed.

Someone broke into my apartment.  No joke.  The glass was shattered, everything was knocked over, but they took nothing.  I don't want to involve the cops because they'll just make things worse.

"Why? What happened?" Dongho replied, concerned.

"Well...I was out all day shopping, and when I came home, everything was ruined or knocked over," I said.

"Are you gonna call the police?" he asked, concerned.

"No...I don't want them involved," I said.

"I'll...come over real quick," he said.

"Thanks oppa." I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later

Ella POV:

"Where'd Dongho go?" I asked.

"Hmmm?  I thought he was with you," Alexander looked up.

"Nope.  I can't find him," I pouted.

"Were you supposed to go somewhere with him?" Xander oppa asked with concern.

"Nah...well...I kinda wanted to go ice skating...but besides that...not really anything," I shrugged.

"I wish I could go skating with you, but my doctor said that I shouldn't," Xander oppa said.

"I'm going for a walk.  I'll be back later, kay?" I grabbed my jacket.

"Mhmmm," Xander oppa nodded.

I haven't been on a walk in forever.  It's night time...the time when dangerous people come out.  But if they try to attack me, I can just beat them up.

Ahem.  Eli told me not to use violence anymore (unless absolutely necessary).  I decided to go to a convenience store to buy some soda or something.  The caffeine will keep me awake for the whole night...Maybe that's why Eli banned me from soda.  Aish...he's turning into Mom.

"Oppa, thanks," I heard a voice.

Awww...it must me a sweet couple!!!  I looked for where the voice came from and noticed Aerin there.  She was with Dongho.....they were holding hands...

They're cousins, right?  So I shouldn't care.  Aerin caught my eye and I stared at her.  I hope she doesn't recognize me.  Dongho's back was toward me.

"Oppa, you shouldn't have lied to Ella," Aerin frowned.

"Why bring that up all of a sudden?" Dongho asked, confused.

"Well...first of all, the lie where we were cousins.  We dated.  I was your first love, your first kiss, your first date, all that stuff," Aerin said.

Dongho looked like he wanted to say something.  "Second of all, I was wondering something.  Do you by any chance...still have feelings toward me?"

Dongho lied to me?

"I...I..." he said.

I held my breath and waited for his answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the cliffhanger (sorta!!!)

anywho, who listened to 0330 by UKISS????!!!!!!!!!

it's freaking awesome. and i'm waiting for the mv to be released on the ukiss youtube account. argh, i've never been patient.

who saw the teaser? omfg, i was fangirl spazzing the whole way through.

thinking of using part of the mv for the fanfic.

whoopsies, did i give part of it away? hehe. ummmm, oh yeah. vote please~~~i wanna see how you guys think the story should end and the sequel should start~

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT 0330: I will never forget how to find the area of a circle thanks to Eli, Dongho, and AJ. They kindly point out r²π to all people who are mathematically challenged.

Another note: Ella's gonna go through some deep depression.