Chapter 79

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

Apparently, I have an older sister and an older brother.  Just remembered that today.  Ummm...their names are Eli and Erin...I had problems when Eli left which led me to suicide attempts, and Erin stayed with me when I was feeling bad.

That's to the extent which I can remember.  Everything beyond that just isn't coming back.  It's like...there's a part of my head that stored the lost memories, but the drawer to open them is stuck.  So I just have to wait for the fixer-guy to fix the drawer so that I can open it and get those lost memories back.

"Hey Pigeon," I said when Eli walked in.

He just stared at me with a sad face.

"I remember you now!  So stop being sad because it hurts me when you're sad," I said.

He just stared at me in disbelief before a smile broke out on his face.  He dropped all his stuff and ran over to hug me.  "Ella!!!  Oppa missed you."

"Yeah.  I missed you too.  But could you stop hugging me?  You're starting to hurt my bad arm," I said.

"Sorry," he said.

"Oppa, I didn't know you were in a band," I said.

"Hmmm?" he said.

"I didn't know you were in a group.  I thought you wanted to become an actor or whatever the heck you call it," I said.

"Do you remember UKISS?" he asked.

"Well, I looked you guys up, and I think I can get all of the names straight," I said.

"Good, because you live in the dorms," Eli said.  He got up to get someone from outside.  I wonder who it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

"Noona?" I frowned.

"Hell yeah.  Where's my sister," she glared.

"She's my sister too," I said.

She just scoffed and pushed past me to get into the room.  She saw Ella sitting on the bed with her cast and cut on her cheek and totally freaked out.

"OMG!!! Are you all right?" she ran up to Ella.

"Neh Unnie.  I'm fine.  But I did lose my memory," Ella looked at her.

"Elison, can we talk outside?" Noona flashed her scary smile to me.  Uh oh.  Is she gonna beat me up?

..........

"How could you let her get hit by a car?" Noona growled.

"It isn't my fault that she loves her boyfriend more than herself," I replied.

"What happened that night," Noona said.

"Well...Dongho and Ella were crossing the street, except Dongho didn't wait for the light to stop...Ella saw a car, pushed him out of the way, and ended up in the hospital," I said.

"Where's this Dongho kid.  I have to go beat him up," Noona said.

"Don't beat him up," I said.

"Excuse me...are you responsible for Ella Kim?" a nurse asked.  We both stopped arguing and nodded.  "Come with me."

We walked toward the doctor's office and sat in the chairs.  Then that doctor came in and sat down.

"May I ask a few questions about Ella?" he asked.  Noona nodded, I shrugged.

"Is she mentally stable?" he asked.

"Yah.  What kind of a question is that?  Are you saying that my sister is crazy?!" Noona yelled.

"Sorry.  She came from the States.  Jet lag.  Ummm...yeah.  She's the top of her class and everything," I said.

"She says that this lady is giving her memories back..." the doctor said.

"Oooh.  You mean the old lady who sits in that living room?" Noona piped up.

The doctor nodded.  "Has she seen that lady before?"

"Yeah.  When Elison left our family, she tried to commit suicide....blah blah blah...and then when she woke up in the hospital, she said that she talked with an old lady," Noona said.

"Interesting..." the doctor wrote down some things.

"She said that the lady told her not to kill herself for selfish reasons," Noona finished.

"And...has she ever broken her arm before?" the doctor asked.

"I don't think so...I mean, she got into lots of fights when she was young, but I don't think she broke her arm," Noona said.

"Because when we fixed it, it looked like it had been broken before and hadn't healed properly.  Did she see a doctor for it?" the doctor said.

"Nope.  She stayed in her room all day and typed," Noona said.

"Thanks," the doctor said.  "You may leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Hey.  You're that Dongho guy, right?" I said as someone walked into the room.

He nodded.

"Yes!!! All of that studying for the past few hours payed off," I exclaimed.

"Ella...I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting you into the hospital," Dongho looked down.

"No problem.  I've been in a hospital before, so it's no big deal," I shrugged.

He got up to leave, and I waved.  He sadly waved back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream Mode:

"Child...you look like something's bothering you.  What's wrong?" the lady asked.

"Everyone's worried about me." I said.

"Do you want your memories back?" she said, concerned.

I nodded.  She smiled.

"I'll give you some more back.  I can't give you all of them because it would give you a major headache," the lady said.

"So basically, every time I go to sleep, I get more memories back?" I asked.  

"If you think of things that way," she said.

"Thanks lady," I said.

"You can now remember Alexander," the lady said before vanishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and grabbed my cell phone.  I scrolled down the list to 'Xander Oppa' and dialed it.  When he picked up, I asked, "Hey Xander oppa, remember that time you said you would buy me ice cream?" 

"No..." he said.

"Well, can you bring ice cream over here?  I want to eat some," I said.

"Neh," he hung up.

Yeah.  I get to eat ice cream with Xander oppa.

The doctor walked in.  "Hey.  Remember anything yet?"

"I've got something for you to hear.  Alexander Lee Eusebio.  Oldest member in UKISS, but the maturity of a 5-year-old.  Loves food to death, especially ice cream and bread.  Born in Macau, raised in Hong Kong (as Eli would put it).  He speaks seven languages and counting.  He hates penguins for some weird reason, he can't use speed dial, and he's very clean." I said.

"And let me guess.  The lady in your head let you remember," the doctor said.

"Are you doubting me?" I asked.

"It's hard to believe, but I can believe it," the doctor said before checking my chart and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop POV:

"She has amnesia," I said to the rest of the guys gathered in the dorm.

"What?" they all exclaimed.

"She doesn't remember us.  She had to look up UKISS on the internet to get our names," I said sadly.

"Wait.  How come she knows me?" Eli asked.

"Because you're her brother.  She's probably remember you first," I said.

"And she remembers me," Xander hyung piped up.

"Bwoh?" Eli turned toward Xander.

"Yup.  She made me buy her ice cream.  And she was talking in her usual tone again," Xander said.

"Did you....buy her ice cream?" I asked.

"Shoot.  Gotta go.  See you guys later," Xander grabbed his wallet and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Wow!!! You actually got me ice cream!!!" I clapped as Xander oppa ran in.

"Yeah.  But are you allowed to eat ice cream?" he asked.

"The doctor can't tell me what to do," I said.

"THAT is the Ella I know," Xander oppa said before sitting in the spinny chair.  

"I remember you...I remember Eli...and that's about it," I said.

"Does that make me special?" Xander asked.

I shrugged.  "I met you first.  Remember you came to pick me up from the airport?" I said.

"Hmmm....yup.  I do.  Anyway, give me some of your ice cream," Xander said.

"Neh~~~" I gave him the ice cream.

"You know...we're all worried about you.  We can't fall asleep at night from worry," Xander said.

"Mianhae oppa.  And tell your members that I'm sorry too," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

"Not now, Aerin," I sighed.

"But oppa..." she said.

"I'll call you back," I hung up and took the battery out of my phone.

I hurt Ella.  I hate myself for hurting her.  

It was an accident

I can't hurt her anymore.  I know what I have to do.

You can't hurt her anymore than you already have

I have to stay away from her.  I can't afford her to injure herself because of me anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rawr :)