Chapter 78

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

Just staring at him crying on the floor....hurts....I don't know why....

"Hey...umm...I'm sorry?" I said.

"No..." he sniffled and looked up at me.

"I wish I knew you.  But I don't know anyone here." I shrugged.

"You don't remember me?" he asked.  "I'm Eli Kim, the rapper of UKISS and your awesome older brother?"

"No...but you remind me of a pigeon.  Has anyone ever called you that?" I replied.

"Yeah...just one person," he said.

I walked back into the room and sat on the bed.  "What's my name?  You seem to know me, right?"

"It's Ella," he said.

"Ella?" I said.  He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is you when you were born," that pigeon-looking Eli guy said.

"Thanks...?" I said.

He walked away and went to sit with the other two dudes in the room.  Who are they?  And why aren't there any girls in the room?

I flipped through the pictures, bored.  The little girl was cute-ish...not really.  There was a boy and another girl in most of the pictures too.  I was amused.  I wonder why I moved here?

"Ella?" a voice said.

I looked up and saw that one of the guys had woken up.  I grabbed the Macbook that had magically appeared on the nightstand and googled UKISS.  I looked at all of their pictures.

"Hi...Alexander," I said, staring at the member names and pictures.

"I was so worried, you know?  I mean, you got hit by a car while saving Dongho," he smiled.

"Thanks for your concern," I said.

"What's wrong?  Why are you so polite to me today?" he asked confused.

"Aren't I always polite?" I said.

In reality, I have no idea what my personality is like.  Am I a nice person?  Hope so.  Mean people .

"Well..." he said.

"Hyung...leave her alone.  She needs time to think and stuff," Pigeon Man (my new nickname for him, hehe) said gently.

"All right," Alexander moved out of the seat and went back to bed.

"Ella...the doctor says that you can leave in a week," Eli said.

"And do I live with you, Pigeon Man?" I asked.

"Yeah...wait....did you just call me Pigeon Man?" he frowned.

I shrugged.  "Since you're a celebrity, so it seems, don't you have to do celebrity stuff?  I dunno....like shoot a movie or model some clothes or appear on television?" I asked.

"You are right.  I will be back in an hour or so," he got up to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Hour Later

"ELLA!!! WHAT HAPPENED??!!!" one guy ran through the door.  Damn, why do I know so many guys?

I brought up my UKISS window and assumed that the person standing there was Kevin Woo.

"I'm in the hospital," I said.

"I know.  What happened?" he asked.

I don't know.  "I got hurt."

"I know.  But how did you get hurt?" he asked.

"I....fell?" I frowned.  All this thinking was starting to hurt my head.

"Well, I brought you your diary.  I'm sure that you'd want to write in it while you're staying here," the Kevin guy tossed me a flashdrive.

I held it, confused.  "This is my diary?"

"Yeah..." he frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

"Something's not right," I sat down next to Xander in the hospital cafeteria.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his mouth stuffed with food.

"Ella's acting weird," I said.

"Eh?  You know...she was acting really polite," Xander commented.

"It's weird.  I guess we should get Kiseop to investigate.  He loves those kinds of things," I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop POV:

"Hey," I sat down next to Ella.  Kevin said that something was off about her.

"Hello Kiseop," she said.

I thought of the perfect test for Ella to see if she's all right and stuff.  Whenever I get too close to her face, she either kicks me or hurts me in some weird way.

So I leaned toward her...and...no screaming, no pain.

"Are you...all right?" I pulled back and asked her.

"Tell me about myself," she said.

"I'm not the best person to do that, but if you insist," I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"I'm not the best person to tell you, but if you insist," he shrugged.

I nodded.

"When we met, you said that you were born in LA, moved to Washington DC, and studied in Hawaii for a year or so?  You also said that you stayed in Korea for a few years to learn the language.  Hmmm...you know lots of famous people.  Key sunbae from SHINee is your fake husband, Jaejoong sunbaenim from JYJ is your cousin, and you know Yoseob from Beast because you tutor him.  You go to Kyunghee University and your besties there are Hongki sunbaenim and Kyuhyun sunbaenim.  And you adore Pikachu," he said.

"You do know a lot of stuff," I replied.

"Well...you call Eli 'Pigeon' or something to that effect.  You put on your right shoe before your left shoe because you think it's good luck.  You hang upside down when you're in deep thought.  And you hate it when people get too close to you," he finished.

I smiled.  "That's a lot to remember."

"I'll sit in the corner so that you can think about things," he said.

"I'm gonna take a nap.  If you're hungry, there's a vending machine down the hall to the left," I said before getting comfortable in the hospital bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream Mode:

"Hey lady.  I know you from somewhere.  I know you have something that belongs to me," I glared at the lady sitting in the rocking chair.

"Yes child.  I do.  I own your memories.  Do you know why I took them?" she asked.

I simply waited for her answer.  She sighed.

"Your boyfriend Shin Dongho has been cheating behind your back.  He needs to see that you're the one for him," the lady said.

"You're doing this because I have a player boyfriend?" I asked.

"That and because you need to learn more about life," she said.

"Can I have some of my memories back?" I asked.

"I suppose you could remember stuff about yourself.  So wake up child.  Until we meet again," the lady disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ella Kim.  Born August 18, 1994 in Los Angeles, and grew up in Washington D.C.  Studied in Hawaii for a year.  Moved to Korea when I was six to learn the language.  Moved back to America to continue with schooling 2 years later.  At age 16, came to Korea," I said to the doctor.

"You remember things?" he frowned.

"Yeah.  Is there something wrong with that?" I asked.

"No...it's just...your head trauma was so severe.  We doubted you would even remember your name," the doctor said.

"Hey.  The lady who stole my memory is starting to give it back to me," I said.

The doctor looked at me like I was crazy before he left to consult with the nurses.