Chapter 81

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Miss Kim...are you all right?" the nurse walked in to see me simply lying on the bed, bored.  

You must be wondering: isn't that normal?  Well....for me it's not.  Just because I'm in a hospital, doesn't mean that I can't do normal people stuff.  I run down the hallways for exercise in the morning, I ask people for money so that I can go to the vending machine, and I piss the doctors and nurses off with my 'unruly behavior'.  

"Yeah." I said.

"Well...you're free to go," the nurse said.

"What?  Really?  YES!!!!  Free from this hell...no offense," I said.

"Trust me.  I'm glad to see you go too.  Someone like you shouldn't be in the hospital," the nurse chuckled.

"Tell Doc I said bye," I sang.

"Yeah, not so fast.  Before you go, you need a guardian to sign some papers," the doctor walked in.

I pouted but nodded.  I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Eli's phone number.

"Hello?" he said.

"Are you with the others?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Put it on speaker," I said.

"Annyeong!" I heard them chorus.

"Hey...I'm kinda stuck at the hospital, and I need one of you guys to sign some crap.  Who's not busy today?" I asked.

"I'll go," Kibum said.

"See you soon." I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum POV:

I got to the hospital and walked inside.  The cool air and the smell of antiseptic stuff hit me.  I wrinkled my nose.  Hospitals , no joke.  I nodded to the receptionist (who looked like she wanted to scream...bet she's a kissme) and walked up to Ella's room.  She was just sitting there, staring out the window.

"Konnichiwa sensei," she saluted me.

"Ohayou," I waved.

"Kibum-ssi, here are the papers you need to sign," the lady said.

I went through all of them first (just in case they're trying to scam me) and then signed them.  But the last paper was blank.

"Excuse me...I think you gave me a blank paper," I said politely.

"Oh yeah...Umm...could I have your autograph?" she blushed.

I smiled and nodded.  "No problem."

Ella and I walked out and back outside.

"Hey oppa, you know I haven't been outside in forever?" Ella looked at me.

"Mmmm," I nodded in response.

"The nurses gave me hell," she said.

"Really?" I replied.

"Yeah.  They made me eat my vegetables or no dessert," she pouted.

I just chuckled.  What a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"I'M BACK! AND PLANNING TO STAY FOR A LONG TIME," I exclaimed.

"WE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!" Kevin and Xander screamed.

"But you guys saw me every day," I said.

"We missed you," Eli walked in.

"And I missed you too oppa," I smiled to him and walked to my room.

"She must be in a good mood.  She called you oppa," Soohyun whispered.

"Oh shut up hyung," Eli replied.

...................................................................

"Are you all right now?" Dongho sat next to me.

I nodded and smiled.  But then I frowned because he seemed...sad...And when Dongho is sad, I'm sad.

"Ella...I'm sorry for sending you to the hospital," he looked down at his feet.

"It's all right.  You'd do the same for me, right?" I smiled.  He nodded.

"But.....but.....the guilt eats me alive," Dongho exclaimed.

"I'm fine," I stared into his eyes.  He stared back, unconvinced.

"Forgive me...." he whispered before kissing me on the lips.  Once...twice...meh, we lost count.

"Mianhae Ella," he broke away from the kiss to stare at me.

I stared back, silently.  What's with all the apologies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

"Ella, I'm gonna be out all afternoon.  I have a schedule," I pouted.

Actually, I don't have a schedule.  I just need time away from everyone to think.  

"Kay oppa.  And I don't mean to be bossy or anything, but we haven't hung out in forever," she replied sadly.

"I'm sorry," I said.

I got up to leave, glancing back once to see Ella staring out the window...

I was walking past a park and saw that girl that was mean to Ella a long time ago.  What was her name....some American chick.  A disgusting American chick.

"Hey you," the girl said.

I looked up.  Who was she to talk to me?

"Yeah.  You're Dongho, right?" the girl said.

I shook my head.  

"Yeah...right.  Listen, I heard that your girlfriend is cheating on you," she said.

"Ella?" I said immediately.

"See, you are Dongho.  Well, my people tell me that your girlfriend cheats on you with Kevin Woo," the girl said.

"Who are you to tell me this," I said before storming off.

Ella...cheat on me?  I don't believe that.  But....she does hang out with Kevin hyung...a lot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how many of you people have twitter?  because if i made ella a twitter or a facebook or something, would you guys be interested?  I know that sujudork602 made an account for her main character....

but anyway!!!  hmmm...OH YEAH.  UKISS IS #15 ON MUSIC BANK K-CHART!!! I think.  In Hawaii, Music Bank is like 4 weeks behind Korea, so I rely on Twitter to tell me this kind of stuff...

meh. another chapter brought to you by iovekpop81897 :)