Chapter 66

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Eli yelled, pointing at Dongho.  

I nodded.  I bet Dongho's screaming on the inside right now.  Pigeon is kinda scary when it comes to my dating life.

"AND.....AND.....YOU KISSED HIM?!" Eli exclaimed.

I nodded again.  If I told Eli that we kissed more than once, he would probably have a heart attack or something.  Dongho was hiding/cowering in fear behind me.  But I knew that Eli wouldn't hurt him.  Eli's a softie when it comes to s.  I think.

"Did he steal your innocence?" Eli asked.

"Oppa.  We didn't do it or anything," I shrugged.

"Dongho-yah~" Eli had the smile of a devil.

Dongho looked at me.  "Can I run now?"

I sighed and nodded.  "And don't stop."

Eli ran past me after Dongho and started yelling some strange things in English.  I don't even know what he was saying.  But I think he was swearing.  Hehe.  I better go after Eli before he harms my Dongho.

"Eli!!! If you hurt my Dongho, then I'm leaking you watching Dora the Explorer over the internet!!!" I yelled.  Then I waited for the realization to hit him.

"I told you not to record me!!! I was trying to learn Spanish so that I could beat Xander hyung!!!" he whispered.

"Why not?  I'm sure your fans would love you even more," I shrugged.

"Because it's embarrassing!!!" he exclaimed.

"Don't hurt Dongho, or I'll hurt you after I put the video on the internet," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Few Hours Later:

This is interesting.

"Do you love her?" Eli asked.  Dongho nodded.  "Even if I beat you up?"  Dongho nodded.  "Will you hurt her?"  Dongho shook his head.  "Will you cheat?" Dongho shook his head.

Aish...how many questions can he come up with.

"We need some set rules," Eli said.

He took a paper out from his pocket and grabbed a pen from the table, then started writing.

1) You may not steal her innocence.
2) You may not have intimate contact with her while I am in the room.
3) You must not break her heart.
4) You can't share a bed.
5) You can't go out on dates past 10:00 
6) You can't look at other girls
7) You must treat her well

Eli finished writing (like 100 more rules) and put the pen down.

"If you break any of these rules, I get to severely hurt you.  Deal?" Eli said.

I motioned for Dongho to nod.  

"Good," Eli smiled and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wanna learn English too!!!" Dongho exclaimed as I was getting ready for Yoseob-ssi to come over.

I chuckled.  Then I stared at his pouty face.  "Are you sure you wanna learn English?  I thought you were jealous that I spend time with Yoseob-ssi.

"Fine.  I will wait here in this room on this bed for you.  When you're done with tutoring, come hang out with me," he said.  I nodded and he smiled.  "Muah~" he blew a kiss at me.

I walked down to the living room and waited for Yoseob-ssi to come.  The doorbell rang, so I went to open the door.  "Yoseob-ssi! And....Beast?" I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"They didn't want me to come alone," Yoseob shrugged and walked in with his Doraemon backpack.

"Annyeonghaseyo leader, foreign looking maknae, Seungie, ert, and Kikwang," I bowed and let them in.

"Why am I the ert, while Kikwang gets to be Kikwang?" Junhyung asked me.

"Because, I know more things about you," I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You...did you two do something?" Doojoon asked before walking in.

"NO!!!!  She claims that I look like a ert," Junhyung said, frustrated.

I just chuckled and sat down in the living room next to Yoseob.  "Kay.  Did you color in that alphabet book your manager got you?" 

"Yup.  It was hella fun," Yoseob grinned.  He showed me the book, and sure enough, he colored in every picture and traced every letter.

"Good.  Today, I'll teach you how to introduce yourself," I said.  "Why don't you try first."

"Hello! I am....Yang Yoseob," Yoseob said.

I waited to see what else he would say, but he stopped.  "Is that it?"  He nodded.

"OK.  That was pretty good, but you sound....foreign...." I said.

"I was born in Korea!" he exclaimed.  

"No.  I mean that if you went to America, you would be labeled as foreign." I said.  He nodded again.

"Repeat after me, OK?  Hello, I am Yang Yoseob.  I am 21 years old.  I live in South Korea.  I am in a boyband named Beast." I said.

"I lost you after hello," he admitted.

I said it once more in Korean, and he nodded.  He tried speaking it in English.  At least he got all of the words down.

"Good.  Now say it slower so that you pronounce everything better," I said.

He said it again and again and again and again and again until he was satisfied with his pronunciation.  After he finished speaking, I clapped.  He sounds...more American now.

"Our Yoseobbie is learning English!" Doojoon ruffled Yoseob's hair.

"Is he annoying you, Ella-yah?" Hyunseung sat on the couch.

"Nope." I said.

"He doesn't learn educational things fast, so don't think he's naturally stupid," Junhyung said.

"You guys are embarrassing!" Yoseob pouted.

"It's our job," Kikwang smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short-ish chapter again! for some reason, my spring break is really busy >.> rawr.

ilovekpop81897 brings you another fun-packed chapter

annyeong!