Chapter 70 (A Chapter of Flashbacks and Confusion)

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

I opened up my online diary.  Well actually, it's Microsoft Word diary entries saved to my flashdrive.  I've never seen the point in writing in a real diary, so I record everything on my flashdrive.  Dongho went somewhere....I don't know where that place would be.  But he did leave me a note, so it's all fine.

Jagiya, I had to go somewhere.  Saranghae~

I returned to my online diary.  My first entry in this thing was when Eli left for China and I was 13 years old and still in the States.  I was reading down and I came across something that I didn't remember at all.  I'll read it to you.

"And I made Alyssa pissed again..." I muttered under my breath.

When did I ever make her mad?  I mean, sure, I hung around Eli too much and he spent more time with me than with her, but I never did anything to make her mad.  I thought about it long and hard, and finally came up with something.

"What are you doing?" 13-year-old me asked.  I had heard someone screaming and I decided to go and help.

6 huge guys looked up.  I smiled and waved.

"Why are you hurting that guy?" I pointed to the kid on the ground.

"He messed with us first," one guy said.

"Who said you could beat the kid up?" I asked.

"Our boss did.  This kid messed with her, and she told us to beat him up," another guy said.

"That's not fair.  6 to 1," I commented.

"Little girl, I suggest you leave now," the first big guy said.

"No!  Not until you leave that guy alone," I pointed to the kid on the ground.

"We don't harm girls...but you're an exception," one said.  Oh, so they're Alyssa's creeps?

"You know Alyssa?" I smiled innocently.  One nodded.

They started walking closer and closer and one guy lifted his arm to hurt me.  But I caught his fist before it hit my face.

"No no, I suggest you don't do that," I sang as the guy tried again.  He ended up on the ground.  Two more guy came after me and I waited for the right moment to kick one in the face.  "That's for beating up the guy on the ground."

All six ended up in a similar fate, and I called the cops.  They picked up the 6 creepy guys and I skipped over to the person on the ground.

"Hey...are you all right?" I poked his cheek.  I turned him over and was surprised to see my classmate, Reece (A/N: remember him?).

"Wow...you don't look so good.  Come on, my mom knows a thing or two about medicine and all that doctor shiz," I held out my hand.  He weakly grabbed for it and I pulled him up.

"How'd...you find me?" he asked.

"Just heard some screaming," I shrugged.

"You didn't get hurt?" he asked, concerned.

"I have a little cut on my cheek, but that will go away with time," I smiled.

"Thanks," he said before passing out.

So...that's another reason why Alyssa hates me.  Weird how it took me a long time to remember that.  But I have a feeling that I messed with her in more ways than that.

Diary Entry #36 states that I stole something of value to her....

"Give it back," Alyssa glared at me.

"Not until you say sorry to Reece," I pointed to the boy standing next to me.

"No!  It's not my fault that he spilled his lunch on me," Alyssa glared.

"Reece, was it on purpose?" I turned to him.  He shook his head quickly.

"See?  So say sorry!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Over my dead body," she sneered. 

I shrugged and threw her cell phone against the wall.

OMG!!!  That was one of the best moments in high school that I remember!!!  I was a sophmore, Reece was a freshman, and Alyssa was a senior.  Wow...good times...good times...

Entry # 54 says that I embarrassed her in front of the whole school.

"Well well well, look who it is," Alyssa sneered.  Reece looked up from his music.

"Where's your bodyguard today?" she laughed.

Reece looked around, panicked.  I had told him that I would be coming late because I didn't feel like going to school.

"I know I usually don't pick on guys...but there's something about you that really pisses me off," Alyssa glared.

Reece just stared up at her...it made me sick.

I was just walking into the school gates.  It was lunch, and I felt like joining my buddy Reece for some of his mom's sushi.  I was about to walk to our table when I saw Alyssa there...with 3 of her friends.  They were laughing at Reece.  This made me sick.

"Excuse me...I think you're at the wrong table," I smiled sweetly.  The cafeteria went silent.  No one dared go up against Alyssa and her friends because they knew that they could get hurt.

"Reece doesn't like s," I grinned, winking at Reece behind her.  Alyssa's face turned red, maybe in embarrassment, maybe in pure anger.

"I mean, you went out with Jake, Drew, Tommy, Alex, and then my brother.  My brother dumped you probably because he didn't like your attidude, so you moved on to Drake, Matt, and Josh.  Who's next?  Poor Reece over there?" I said.

People began snickering.  

That was another epic moment in high school.  Aish...I wish college was as fun as high school was.  Right now, I'm on diary entry #200.

Dear Diary,
Today was fun!  And Dongho said that I'm his first girlfriend.  So happy!!! ^______^
On another note, Soohyun oppa called me fat for eating tons of pizza, Alexander oppa ate Kevin oppa's fruit so Kevin oppa got upset.  Kibum oppa showed me some cool things on the computer, and Kiseop oppa took a picture of me while I was sleeping!  Eli's being moody again...I wonder what kind of pills I should get him to stop the moodiness?
Sincerely, Ella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

Aish....I can't believe I'm doing this.  I took a taxi to Incheon Airport and am currently waiting for my first girlfriend, Choi Aerin, whom I haven't seen in about 2 years.  I lied to my current girlfriend because I didn't want her hopes to be shattered.  And now, I see my first love and she's gotten prettier over the years.  Oh gosh, did I just say that?!  What's wrong with me?

"Oppa!" she smiled and walked over.

"Hey Aerin," I smiled weakly.

"I'm staying at the hotel across the street.  Would you mind helping me with my stuff?" she asked.

"No problem," I said again.

Aish...what did I get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

"Imma track Dongho.  Wanna watch?" I asked Ella.  She looked up from my computer.

"Wait.  When did you hack my computer?" I asked, confused.

"Couple months ago.  Heck yeah." she said.

"Kay.  Don't even tell him that I track his cell phone," I glared.

"Why do you track his phone?" she said.

I shrugged.  "I do it for all the members.  And you."

"That's not creepy at all..." she stared at the computer screen.

"He's at a hotel," I finally said.  "Wait...why would he be at a hotel?"

Ella shrugged.  "Did he tell you why?"

"Nope.  He left before I woke up from my nap," she said.

"Aish...what is that kid doing?" I muttered.

"Don't worry about it.  He probably has a schedule," Ella shrugged again.

"Manager hyung gave us the day off," I sighed.

"Really?  That was nice of him," Ella smiled.

"You trust him, but I am doubting him," I said.

"It's probably nothing," Ella said.

"Mhmmm," I nodded, even though on the inside, I was doubting our maknae right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

12:00 A.M.

"I'm so sorry!  I didn't realize that talking would take up all this time," Aerin said.

"It's all right," I replied.

"To make it up to you, why don't you stay for the night?" she said.

"That...that's ok...I can just take a cab," I said awkwardly.

"I'll take the couch," she said.

"Aerin..." I said.

"What?  It's not like we're gonna do anything, right?" she said.

I nodded and walked back inside.

"I'll take the couch, thank you very much," I said.

"Oppa, come on.  I wouldn't want your fans complaining because you have a sore back," Aerin said.

"But..." I frowned.

"Stop being stubborn.  Go," she pointed to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

Should I really go to sleep?  I mean...it's 1 AM now and Dongho still hasn't returned home.  Maybe he has an overnight schedule.  Maybe he crashed at a hotel because he was too tired.

Maybe...he's cheating on you.

Shut up conscience.  I don't need you feeding me lies about my own boyfriend.

But Kevin said...

I trust Shin Dongho.  Nothing's ever gonna change that.

Listen to me, for once!

No!!!

These conversations with my mind make me feel like I'm going insane.  Should I see a doctor?

...

Now you choose not to answer?  Huh...I guess that means I'm not insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was it? ella making trouble to alyssa was the best thing i've written in a long time :)