Chapter 80

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

Dream Mode

"You have a bad boyfriend," the lady shook her head.

"I have a boyfriend?" I said.

"Yeah.  You want memories, right?" the lady asked.

"Yup.  I don't want them to worry about me," I replied.

"Okay.  Since we're going in the order you met the boys....you can remember Soohyun and Kevin.  Because looking through your memories, I see that you saw them fighting without shirts on," the lady said.  "Oh.  And I guess you should remember your cousin Jaejoong and his group members..."

"Really?" I said.

"See you later, child," the lady said before vanishing.

..................

"Let me guess.  You remember something," the doctor came in with his clipboard thing.

"Yup." I said.

"You are making an unexpectedly quick recovery," the doctor said.

"When do I get the cast off?" I asked.

"In 2 weeks," the doctor said.

"Thanks Doc," I said before he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

"Ella?" I opened the door slowly, just in case she was sleeping.

"Hey Kevin oppa!!!" she exclaimed.

"How's your amnesia," I asked.

"It's all right.  I can remember more now," she smiled.

"Do you...remember me?" I asked.

"Yup," she grinned.

"I'M SO HAPPY!!!" I exclaimed and went to hug her.

"Yeah...what's with everybody and hugging?  Kevin oppa, you can let go now.  My arm," she said.

"Sorry," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

The doctors let me walk around now!!!  Even though I'm pretty sure that they're watching me from some invisible room somewhere.....because they think I'm crazy.  I'm not crazy!  Maybe a bit depressed....but not crazy!!!

"Miss Kim, you have a visitor," the nurse said.

I waited to see who would visit me.  "Key oppa!"

You may be wondering how I remember Key oppa.  I'm not sure...maybe since he's been my best friend for a long time...

"Aigoo...yeobo.  You're in the hospital with amnesia," he pouted.

"Yeobo?" I said confused.

"Oh, that's right.  We joked about marriage when we were younger, so we gave each other those nicknames," Key explained.

"So Key oppa..." I said.

"Neh?" he replied.

"Do you know why I'm in the hospital?" I asked.  I don't think anyone ever told me.

"Mhmm...You see, you saved Dongho from getting hit by a car," Key said.

"Why would I do that?" I said, confused.

"Because you were his girlfriend," Key said.

"Oh..." I said softly.

"Anyway, I brought you a present!" Key exclaimed.  He took out a book from his pocket.

"Wow!!! Thanks Key oppa," I smiled.

"I didn't know what you liked to read...so I got you Sherlock Holmes," Key said.

"Komawayo," I said.

"Oppa has to go.  Schedule," he said.

"Bye~" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock Holmes reminds me of that guy that comes to visit once in a while, Kiseop.  Kiseop asks so many questions, that I don't know how to respond.  And I think he likes mysteries and stuff.  Since Eli says I live with them, I might as well get Kiseop some magnifying glass or fingerprint kit or something like that.

Another guy that comes over once in a while is a guy named Kibum.  He teaches me Japanese, since, apparently, he can speak some of it.  He says that I HAVE to learn it to survive.  I don't know about him, but I've been surviving for a long time with just the English language to back me up.  He also shows me pictures of this thing called PiroPiro and says that I look like it when I stay up all night studying.

Oh, and I can't forget that mysterious guy, Dongho.  He only visited once, which was earlier today.  He seemed...sad...and...depressed.  Is that the same thing?  I guess so.  And everyone says that we used to go out.  Does that mean we aren't together anymore?  I hope we still are.  I like having a boyfriend.

"Done," I put the book down.  It was only 150 pages, so I finished it quickly.  

"Nice to see you again," the voice from my dreams said.

I turned around, and there was the old lady.  "Hey."

"You're reading SHerlock Holmes?" the lady asked.

"I thought you were part of my dreams," I said.

"I am." she smiled.

"Does that mean that I really am crazy?" I wondered.

"No.  You need to remember everything.  Time is running out," the lady said.

"What do you mean?.." I said, but the lady was gone.

I winced and grabbed my head.  I can feel my head pounding.  The pain is unbearable.  Someone's arms were around me.  I wonder who...wait.  This is a memory.

"It's gonna be OK.  Oppa's here for you!" 

Eli.  What is he doing here?  Oh yeah.  I could've sworn he was the one who rode in the ambulance with me.

"Hi, I'm Alexander!" (Chapter 1?)

Oh Xander oppa.  When I first met you, I thought you were high on candy or something.  I soon got used to your hyperness.

"I thought you guys wouldn't be home until morning!" (Chapter 17)

Soohyun oppa.  The pedo-ahjusshi.  To this day I wonder what he meant when he said that to Dongho and I.

"Ani.  More like a ten-year-old." (Chapter 62)

Kibum oppa.  He thinks I'm a baby, which I'm not.  

"Language!" 

Kiseop oppa.  He claims that he doesn't swear, but everyone does it once in their life, right?  I think I'm influencing him :)

"And I took...the last cookie!" (Chapter 63)

Kevin oppa.  I was looking for that cookie.  It was from the employee at the cash register at the bakery.

"I love you, Ella Kim." (Chapter 63)

And lastly, Shin Dongho.  The maknae of UKISS and my boyfriend.  Even if you cheat, even if you hurt me, even if you say you hate me, I'll still love you back.

I opened my eyes, and for the first time in a while, I smiled.