Chapter 42

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Kyuhyun oppa, I thought you were like...way older than me.  I could call you ajusshi," I mused.

"Then I'm a hot ajusshi," he smirked.

"Mehrong," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm gonna be your stalker of the day!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Is that what Eli meant about stalkers?  Cuz he was saying something about me being stalked..." I said.

"I'm...not sure..." Kyuhyun frowned.

"If you're my stalker, then I have to get to class now. See ya during break~" I waved.

He smiled and went somewhere...

~~~~~~~~

Class is boring.  At least I only have to take 2 classes twice a week.  I thought I had to come to school every day (like a normal person) but...I guess not.

My classes are English and Physical Science.  Boring.  Really.

I was in English class about to fall asleep.  Then someone poked me in the head with a pencil (on the sharp side).  My head shot up.  I turned to my right.

"Hi," the guy smiled like nothing happened.

I nodded and turned back to the teacher.  What a strange boy.

"So class....today we're going to....blah blah blah....project.....blah blah blah...partners," was all the words I could catch coming out of the teacher's mouth.

"And...blah blah blah...partners are the person sitting next to you!" the teacher said.

So I have the weird boy?  Wonder what his name is....

"Hi, I'm Hongki!" he exclaimed and shook my hand.

"Hi...I'm Ella," I said.

"I'm actually an idol," he said.

"Cool," I smiled.

"Let's get started on our project then," he grinned.

"After school?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

The bell rang, and I was off to physical science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Kyuhyun oppa?  I thought you majored in music," I frowned as I sat next to him.

"My dad said I had to take a science course too," he grinned.

I nodded.

"And, I wouldn't be a stalker if we didn't have at least one class together," he laughed.

"Neh~" I said.

"Class, the person you are siting next to is your new lab partner!" the teacher exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you partner," Kyuhyun smirked.

What the teacher was really trying to say was that he was too lazy to come up with a seating chart, so he just thought of this off the top of his head.  I dislike lazy teachers.

Plus, Kyuhyun is scary when he does his 'evil maknae smile'.

"So, open your books and turn to page 56.  We will be learning about waves today." the teacher said.

I could hear everyone getting out their books.

"At every lab station, there is a sink.  I want you to create waves in the sink and write down or draw what you observe," the teacher finished.

We nodded like we understood.

"Ok...turn the sink on...fill it up with water..." Kyuhyun was concentrating.

We put a white paper and food coloring in the sink so we could se the waves better.

"This one is an example of reflection," Kyuhyun said.

I nodded like I followed what he was saying.

We put silver rods in the sink to form a barrier.  We made a wave.

"This one is an example of refraction," he said.

I nodded again.

We kept doing that until the bell rang.

I went to my locker and took everything except my book out of my backpack.  I slammed my locker, and turned around and bumped into someone.

"Owwie," I muttered and stood up.

"We're gonna work on our project, right?" Hongki helped me up.

"Yah...you scared me," I pouted.

"Let's go!!!" Hongki pulled my arm and off we went to wherever he lived.

"Hongki-ssi," I said.

"Oppa," he said.

"Hongki oppa, what's the name of your band?" I asked.

"F.T.Island," he said.

"Oh.  And...we're going to your dorm now," I said.

"Yeah, but we could go to your house too," he shrugged.

"Could we go to my house?  I don't want my brother to freak out," I said.

"Sure!" Hongki smiled and we walked in the direction of the UKISS dorm.

I opened the door and dragged Hongki oppa up to my room.  On the way up, we passed a smiling Soohyun.

"Have fun~" he called out.

"I don't know what that means," I muttered.

We sat down on the floor.

"So...what will our project be on?" I asked.

"Well...I was thinking..." Hongki started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what was hongki thinking?  hehe.

and idk if hongki even goes to college anymore, but just pretend.

and kyuhyun's gonna be more of an evil maknae in the next few chapters

haha

thanks for reading :)