Chapter 32

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Ow," I exclaimed when Eli flicked my forehead.

"Ow," he replied when I kicked him in the leg.

"Why'd you do that?" I grumbled and threw the blanket off.

"Cuz you weren't waking up," he said.

"That's why I don't like it when you wake me up." I mumbled and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and dragged myself into the shower.

"Pigeon probably stole the warm water.  But I like cold water.  It wakes me up in the morning." I said.

I finished showering and changed into my daytime clothes.  When I opened the door, my brother was casually waiting outside.  Or...I thought he was casually waiting.  He ran past me and started to use the bathroom.

"Close the door next time," I muttered.

"THIS IS WHY UKISS NEEDS MORE THAN ONE BATHROOM!" I yelled.

"It's not good to yell in the morning," Xander yawned and came out of his room.

"Why are you up so early?" I yawned.

"Early?  It's like...11 AM!" he exclaimed.

"Well then...why are you up so late?" I asked.

"I was up since 8 AM," he said.

"Bye Xander oppa," I waved before he could start ranting to me about soup or something.  Yesterday, he was talking about crackers, and that somehow led to UKISS's American debut and that led to how y he was.  Listening to Xander is hard.  He talks fast.

"Ow! Where'd you get that hammer?" I asked Kiseop when he hit me on the head with the rubber squeaky hammer.

"Kevin gave it to me," he said.

"Oppa!" I turned toward Kevin.

Then we had a pouting war.  I won.  But sometimes I think he let me win on purpose.

"My dongsaeng kicked me in the leg!" Eli came limping down the stairs.

"Hahahaha, you don't know how much I wanted to do that!" Soohyun high-fived me.

"Are you all right?" Kevin said.  But I could tell that he was laughing on the inside as well.

"Well, thanks for caring guys," he said sarcastically.

"Mianhe oppa," I laughed.

"Oppa's gonna get you later," he said.

"Mehrong," I said back.

Oh...messing with the pigeon is so fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dongho, you play baseball?" I asked curiously.

We were on the set of the Saturday Challenges show and Dongho was swinging his baseball bat.

"You didn't know?" he pouted.

"You never told me," I pouted back.

"You never asked," he smiled.

"Anyways, why did I come with you again?" I asked.

"Because you wanted to support your favorite oppa?" he asked.

"No. You bribed me with candy," I said.

"I'm gonna play now.  Cheer for your oppa!" he said.

"Neh~" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I have no idea about baseball.  I thought it was a sport where you hit the ball and you run as fast as you can.  But, it turns out that it's more complicated than that.

Like, if you get 4 balls then you get a free walk.  I think.

Dongho was up to bat and I watched intensely.

But...he missed.

I thought it was a bad thing, but his teammates were cheering.  Did he miss it on purpose because it was a bad throw?  This is so complicated.  More complicated than calculus and literature and chemistry.

He finished shooting and we walked home.  I grabbed his hand and we walked down the street.

"Hey Dongho, I'm never coming to watch you play baseball ever again." I said.

"Why?  Was it boring?" he asked.

"No, but baseball confuses me," I said.

"I'll teach you how to play later," he said.

"Neh!" I said.

"Since I don't have any candy right now, hows about a kiss instead?" he asked.

"What?  You don't have candy?" my jaw dropped.

Wait.  Did he just say kiss?

"Dongho, I'll race you home," I said and took off before he could kiss me.

"Yah! Ella Kim!" he exclaimed.

We were both laughing and I ran into the dorm out of breath.  I ran behind Soohyun oppa and hid there.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Hiding from Dongho.  Shhhh," I said.

Dongho came running in the house.  He took off his shoes and shut the door.

"Ella, I know you're hiding," he said.

I didn't say anything.

"BOO!" I exclaimed.  He jumped in fright.

Then I ran up the stairs laughing and went to sit on Dongho's bed.  We like to read books together.