Chapter 67

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

January 2, 2011

After the Beast boys left, I sighed and walked back up to my room.  "Dongho?"

He looked up and smiled.  "Annyeong~"

"I'm tired now," I said.  Who knew tutoring would be so tiring?

"Sleep," he directed me.  I nodded and got in bed.  

"Dang.  Your head is burning up," Dongho frowned.

This is like the third time I've gotten sick while spending time with my UKISS oppas.  Living with them is so stressful!!!  At least they do their own laundry....most of the time.  I nodded and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day:

So, I've been living with my UKISS oppas for about....3 months now?  I came in October....and now it's January.  So it's been 3 months.

I'm not sick anymore.  That's what about being me.  I randomly get sick, and then it goes away the next day.

"Are you sick anymore?" Dongho came in.  I shook my head.  "Good, now I can kiss you!" he smiled.  He pressed his lips against mine, and I smiled.

"You're so sweet," I pinched his cheek.

"I know," he smiled back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I KNEW IT!!!" Alexander yelled from across the room.  Dongho and I had just walked down the stairs hand-in-hand.  Eli was at one of his schedules, so we were free to hold hands and stuff.

"Knew what, oppa?" I asked.

"That you and him were an item," Xander smirked.

"Why'd the loudest member of UKISS have to find out first?" Dongho muttered.  I laughed.

"Neh~We are boyfriend and girlfriend," I grinned.

"Good!  I thought I would have to set you two up," Xander wiped the imaginary sweat off his forehead.

"We're going out.  Tell Eli....or don't," Dongho said before Alexander ran to his room.  I'm guessing Alexander totally missed what Dongho said.

"Don't worry," I patted his head.

"Where should we go?  Amusement park again?" Dongho laughed.

I shrugged.  "I dunno.  Somewhere you won't be noticed."

He pouted.  "But I like being noticed."

"Do you want me to be killed by your millions of fangirls?" I asked.

"...No..." he said.

"Amusement park it is then," I took his arm and we walked toward the amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli POV:

"They went out?  Where?" I asked Alexander.

"I dunno..." he shrugged.

"Hey....is your eye all right?" I pointed to his left eye.

"Yeah.  Didn't I tell you I had a minor infection?" Alexander said.

I thought about it, and nodded.  I do remember now that he mentions it.

"Kay," I patted his shoulder and went to my room.

I checked my calendar and realized that I missed a lot of important things.  For one, I missed the fact that Alexander had a minor eye infection.  I also did not realize that Kevin's musical thingy starts tomorrow.  Maybe I've been worried about my sister too much. Aish...she'll be the death of me, I swear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa POV:

Kikwang bailed on me.  I was so pissed, but I got over it.  I was surprised that he even listened to me in the beginning.  I guess that getting a guy to do my work wouldn't be the best idea.  So....I should get a girl to help.  Yes, a girl.  Who should it be???

I was looking up UKISS to further my knowledge of them.  An article about their maknae, Shin Dongho popped up.  Hmmm....he was seen with a girl....a girlfriend?  Nah....that looks like Baby Ella right there.  I guess it is.  So are they dating?

I know what my newest plan is.  I opened up my cell phone and dialed a number that I thought I would never have to use.

"Ae-rin?  We need to talk," I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who is aerin, you ask?  just another OC that i thought of.

this chapter felt weak to me. lately, all my chapters seem weak.

i'll try my best to improve! i promise!