Chapter 17

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Eli POV:

I.AM.FREAKING.OUT.  What is Dongho doing to my little sister?  And why'd she hang up the phone?  AHHHHH.  He could be seducing her...or...ugh...I can't even think about it.

"KEVIN." I yelled from my bed.  He skipped into the room.

"Yes?" he smiled.

"Go find Dongho and Ella," I commanded.

"Hyung...you worry too much!" Kevin grinned.

"Aish. Did you hear me?" I exclaimed.

"I hear...Soohyun hyung calling!" Kevin said before skipping off.

Ugh.

~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

"Dongho...when are they gonna fix the ferris wheel?" I asked.

"Soon," he comforted me.

"I'm tired Dongho," I yawned.

"You can uh...lean on my shoulder if you want," he stuttered.

"Thanks," I smiled.  

His shoulder was very comfortable.  He just stared out the window awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~

Dongho POV:

Why does she have to smell so good? Like strawberries...And why does she have to look so cute when she sleeps?

Am I falling for her?

Gah...I sound like a ert when I try to describe her.

And since it's late, there won't be any cabs or buses.  And my hyungs are too lazy to come and pick us up.  So...where do we go...the hotel? No. No. No.

And I bet that the hotel room's only gonna have one bed like in the dramas.  No way is that gonna happen to me.  Because...I'm a boy and she's a girl! And we're teenagers!

I stared at her peaceful face.  My cheeks were burning as I leaned closer...and closer...and...

"The ferris wheel has been fixed.  We are sorry for your inconvenience," the voice came through the speaker.

She yawned.  "Dongho oppa, let's go."

Eh? Did she just call me oppa?

"Dongho? Are you OK?" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Uhhh...yeah..." I said.  We walked out, and away from the carnival.

"Next time, promise we go see a movie or something," she laughed.

It was getting dark...and scary.  I didn't have a good feeling about walking on a deserted street.  But, we got home all right.

"Hey...I thought you guys wouldn't get home till morning," Soohyun hyung winked at me.

"What's that supposed to mean oppa?" Ella asked.

My face reddened.

"Eli's waiting for you guys," Soohyun smirked.

~~~~~~

Ella POV:

I couldn't feel the tension in the room with Eli and Dongho.  I was spinning on those cool chairs in Eli's room.  I didn't know he owned one, so I was really excited.

"Hey Eli, can I have some gum?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Come on Dongho oppa, let's go," I grabbed his arm and walked off with Eli's gum.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks," he grinned.

"I could tell that he was going to beat you up again, so I saved you again," I smiled.

"Good night Ella," he waved before heading to the shower.

Hey. I was gonna use the shower.  But...since Dongho was so nice to me today...he can shower first.  I should really talk to Eli about getting my own shower.

~~~~~~~

we have no idea what they're doing in the photo. we just thought it was funny. are they stretching?