Chapter 71

My Wonderful Stay With My UKISS Oppas...NOT!

Ella POV:

"Hey.  If I hear voices in my head, does that mean that I'm insane?" I asked Soohyun oppa.

"You hear voices in your head?" he replied,not looking up from his magazine.

"Mhmm...it's really starting to bug me," I said.

I was in Soohyun oppa and Kibum oppa's room.  Per my request, Soohyun and Kibum took down all of their erted/inappropriate posters and hid their DVD's and whatnot from my sight.

"Maybe you should see a doctor," Soohyun suggested.

"Yeah...but...wait.  Why are you reading an American magazine?" I said confused.

"This?  I'm not reading it.  But the pictures interest me," he said.

"It's a model magazine," I frowned.

"Exactly," he replied.

"Why don't you go talk to Xander hyung?  When I have a problem, I always go to him.  His weirdness drives the problems away from me." Soohyun said.

"Thanks oppa." I patted him on the head before going to see Xander oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander POV:

"So...you hear things," I said slowly.

Ella was lying on my bed and I was sitting in my spin chair.  I love my spin chair.

"Yeah.  And it's really starting to annoy me." she sighed.

"What do the voices say?" I asked.

"They say things like 'Listen to me' and 'He's lying' and stuff like that," she said.

"So...you're doubting something," I clarified.

"No!  I don't doubt anything," she said.

"Then...well...I'm no doctor, but I think that your feelings are all cooped up inside and you have no one to vent to.  Maybe you should just talk," I said.

"Xander oppa, you are a genius," she said seriously.

"I know, right?  I had a hard time believing that I was a genius too," I smiled.

"And you're hilarious.  I'll see you later," she ruffled my hair before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella POV:

The quietest member in UKISS...I wonder who that is.  Not Alexander oppa.  Maybe...Kibum oppa?  Nah...he likes to gossip too much.  I need someone to vent to.  This is why I need a friend that is a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin POV:

I held the flashdrive in my hand and examined it curiously.  It's Ella's.  I saw her use it yesterday.  But I haven't seen her yet, so I haven't had the chance to give it back to her.

Being Kevin, I was super curious about what the heck was on this thing.  So I made sure that no one was around, locked my door, and plugged the flashdrive in my computer.  Her flashdrive's folders popped up.

One was called: School 

Another was: America

There was one called: Korea

I clicked on that one.  Another set of folders popped up.  Dang, how organized can someone get?  

One file was: College

One caught my eye.  Diary.

I clicked on that one, curious.  Billions of documents were in this folder.  I was surprised that Ella writes a new one every day.  Why doesn't she just buy a diary?

Entry #1:

Dead Diary,
I know this isn't a diary, but I can't help but treat it like one.  Can you believe that our teacher's making us keep a diary?  It's a freaking English project.  Hmm...I have to write about my life.  I hope this helps me.  I mean, I've been going to detention every single day, and the only thing that makes detention worth it is the fact that maybe I'll get Eli's attention.  He's off in China right now.  I made Alyssa pissed again.  She hired these 6 guys to beat up my classmate.  It made me so mad that I beat them all up and tended to my classmate's injuries.  Can you believe Unnie thought he was my boyfriend?  But he is adorkable.
Sincerely, Ella

Wow.  That was deep.  I can't imagine goody goody Ella being in detention every day.  I wonder what was going on in her head when she got it.  I clicked Entry #15.

Dear Diary,
Tried suicide again.  Got caught by Dad this time.  He banned me from using kitchen utensils.  He also banned me from fireworks, spray paint, and raw eggs.  I got in trouble again.  I wonder if Eli's gonna care when he hears this.  Anyway, Reece is pretty cool.  He tutors me in all subjects, and I teach him how to be tough.  We have a nice friendship.  He understands what I'm going through, and I thank him for that.  Alyssa still picks on him, but I  make sure that he's never alone.  
Sincerely, Ella

I clicked on more of the recent ones.  Entry #150

Dear Diary,
Just moved in with those UKISS guys today.  How weird can things get?  I mean...sure, I can see Eli again.  But he doesn't seem to care about my presence here.  Right now, I'm at an internet cafe.  It's kinda creepy being here by myself, and with my awkward Korean, I'm not really getting anywhere.  And when I don't know a Korean word, I switch to English, and no one understands me!  Eli's members are strange.  Alexander is cool, though.  I didn't know that he could speak English!  There's a maknae that tries to hit on me too.  Remind me to buy a stun gun or something, just in case.  Whoops, angry lady coming.  Gotta go!
Sincerely, Ella

And the last entry, #200.  It was shorter than the rest.  And it surprised me.  I only had time to read it once before there was a knock on the door.

"Kevin oppa?  Did you lock the door?" Ella's voice called out.

"Yeah...hold on a minute," I squeaked.

I took out the flashdrive from my computer and turned my computer off.  I put it on my desk and checked myself in the mirror before I went to open the door.

"I was wondering when you would open it," she laughed.

"Hey.  I found this," I stuck the flashdrive out in my palm.

"Oh!  Thanks!!! I was looking for this.  You didn't peek, did you?" she smiled.

"Of course not," I said.

"Good.  Hey oppa.  Have you seen Dongho?  I haven't seen him at all," her smile disappeared.

"Weird, I haven't seen him at all either," I frowned.

"Track him again," she said.  I nodded.

I opened up the same window we were on last time and found out that Dongho was at the same hotel as last time.

"He's still at that hotel?" Ella said.

I nodded.

"What do you think he's doing?" she asked.

"Probably sleeping.  Maknae likes sleep," I siggested.

"Call him," she said.

"Why?" I asked.  But I was curious too.

"My phone's dead," she smiled.

"Arasso," I dialed Dongho's phone number.

"Hello?" a voice answered.  I screamed and hung up.

Because one thing's for sure...that wasn't Dongho's voice.  It was the voice of a woman.

And boy+girl+hotel=disaster.